Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't read this is you don't want a possible legit spoiler!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't read this is you don't want a possible legit spoiler!!

Okay...fair warning...dont read this if you dont want a spoiler that's quite possibly dead on for this first night (or maybe tomorrow night)!!!

earlier someone shared a spoiler with me ...she got it from someone who is apparently connected to someone working 'inside'

the basics of the 'spoiler' are that Cody is the one who is sent into the "den of temptation" and he has two choices...
    1- safety for yourself for 3 evictions but that would mean he has to evict one person immediately which could have consequences
    2- bring BoB back for one week with him being HOH

He chose #1 and evicts Josh immediately and the 'consequence' is a new HG to be added...that 'new' HG ends up being "fan favorite" Paul

Take that for what it's worth LOL

Friendship!!!

But I wanted Josh to stick around at least long enough to get naked for us, like he said he would! LOL

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      right Kenny?! Plus I dont want Cody safe for 3 weeks either! lol

Ooh... I know I said I wanted all newbies, but I kind of love Paul...

Comment

Wow that would be fun to watch even tho I'm not a friendship kind of guy lol

Comment

looks like it's maybe wrong? unless this is something different tomorrow night? LOL

I mean the Paul coming in part was right....but not how he got there exactly so

Comment

oh well this was all wrong LOL

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, the part about Paul coming back was right and the "safety for yourself for 3 evictions" is correct though the vote for it is just happening tonight. Hope the part about Cody being the one that gets the temptation isn't correct because if it is... ummm, we're just now voting so it will make me wonder how would someone know that?

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            True and yeah, of Cody gets it I'm gonna be wondering about that... lol I mean, could be a coinkeedink but still .. lol

does anyone know if paul is really on the good side of the house and also is Christmas safe? and finally, IS PISTMAS A THING???

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi and welcome to BBU- you might get more responses if you post in the Live Feed Discussions. We also post general information in the Cafe.

In my opinion Paul is ok with everyone except Cody. Not sure if Christmas is safe. Right now I think she is but a lot can change.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X