Possible Kevin Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Kevin Strategy

I am wondering if Kevin fessed up to Paul that he was the one who pushed the button, allowing Paul in the game.
    Knowing that Paul is very loyal to his alliance, I think this would be a good move for Kevin.
    I wonder if that is what happened and why Kevin got FRIENDSHIP.

Or, Production told him before he went in. Kevin was the obvious one to be booted first. Maybe Production wanted to keep him around, instead of all the "old" ones being booted first. Conspiracy theory A !!

Comment

• MrsVee
      MrsVee commented
      Editing a comment
      He thinks Kevin is no threat to him or that he could work with him but smart Kevin Took the $ WAY TO GO KEVIN YOU ARE 25 smackers ahead !

I do not know. Everything happened so fast, I would not confess to anyone. If that person told someone else, it could be bad for his game. I would keep it to myself.

Comment

• MrsVee
      MrsVee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you Luanne keep your secrets to yourself can't trust ANyone ! My guess is that The ones that Didn't get the bracelet was because he was either threatened by or thought he couldnt work with

it's possible either way (him telling or production telling)... but I'm with you Luanne ..I wouldnt tell a soul! LOL If I ever played this game (which I never would because there are a million reasons why I'd never be able to LOL) my hardest thing would be that I'd trust NO ONE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X