No announcement yet.

CBS Spoils Den of Temptation Twists ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Spoils Den of Temptation Twists ...

Members of the website Reddit reported that the CBS webpage contained spoilers on the new Den of Temptation twist.

The webpage source code was where the spoilers were found.. Sleuth on Reddit... Sleuth on.

Below are two of the upcoming twists...

"Ring of Replacement"

The winning house guest will be tempted with the Ring of Replacement, which will give them the power to play in any Veto Competition they want this summer. If they're not one of the six house guests playing, they can swap places with one of the three players chosen by random draw. The Ring of Replacement can only be used once, but remember, with every temptation comes a consequence.

"Halting Hex"

The winning house guests will be tempted with the Halting Hex. Whether on the block or not, they cn halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence.

Whoa! I'm not always a fan of "twists" but I have to admit, I'm liking these so far (though not thrilled with the 'swap' business last night)

Comment

I usually really dislike the twists but I'm on the fence right now. I'm guessing when somebody I want gone stays, I will be against them.😜

Comment

Hmm,...Halting Hex. Sounds interesting...maybe. lol

Comment

Walleye - I feel the same way as you, I usually don't like twists, especially if they affect a player I like... ...but once in a while... A twist sounds interesting.
          Sometimes, it seems like it's going to be a cool twist, but it doesn't go the way I thought it would.
          one example I could think of was the Sabateur with Ragan, I like him and enjoyed watching him, but the tasks went from 'this could be really funny or cool' to things that really hurt his game play.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Well KittyBoodles, we always have the option of using our ninja training and going over the wall......😱

• KittyBoodles
            KittyBoodles commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, yes we do!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X