• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever....

Tried out/auditioned for BB? Or maybe knew someone that did
    Know one of the houseguests personally?

I'm just curious

Most of my close friends and fellow BB lovers keep telling me I need to "go on the show already" but I don't know about all that lol

I hope this is an okay question /topic in here....

I could never survive (for soooo many reasons but mostly because people, in general, irk me haha) it so as much as I've always *thought* I'd love to for the fun (and of course the moola hehe) and love of the game I've never even entertained the idea of auditioning for it myself. Haven't known anyone personally who has either, but would be so cool to know someone in the House! You should try out! If your friends think you should, I'll bet you'd be a great addition! And you'd have a built in fan base from the get-go right here at BBU
    #TeamStefShayBB20 !!

Comment

I get along with mostly everyone, but I just don't think I could leave my kiddos! Maybe if its still around in a few years I may try then! LOL
      But man, BB20 sounds like an epic season

Comment

I know someone who made it right to end of the casting process for BB9 (thank the Lord that she didn't get on that season). Other than that, people tell me I should try out as well, but I'm a tall, obese man who smokes and uses a CPAP machine to sleep, so I don't think I'd make it past round 1 of the casting process. LOL

Comment

I keep telling my hubby I'm going to get in shape and try out next summer...for the last 4 summers...

Comment

Originally posted by maxxum26 View Post
            people tell me I should try out as well, but I'm a tall, obese man who smokes and uses a CPAP machine to sleep, so I don't think I'd make it past round 1 of the casting process. LOL
            Ditto here, Max. 6'3", 335, smoker, CPAP AND I freely admit that my nerves are shot. I absolutely love this game, but there is no way I would ever apply. I truly think that IF I even made it into the house, if I ever got evicted, the Good Humor Boys would have to remove me using a straight-jacket.

I drove my daughter to Hollywood and she auditioned for Season 16...never heard a thing.

Comment

I don't like getting my picture taken and I have a tick about my privacy so I'm guessing BB would turn me into an axe murderer.

Comment

I love watching it but could not handle non-stop paranoia and boredom that's involved. Watching the hamsters is fun, but being one just can't imagine it.

Comment

I love watching but would never make it. Could not stand the messy house. I think my oldest son would have done well when he was younger.

Comment

I'd have to kill someone...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X