**SPOILER** for Battle Back and HOH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SPOILER** for Battle Back and HOH

This spoiler was posted by the same person who spoiled that Meghan left the game so I think it has some credibility.
    Battle Back Winner - CODY
    HOH Winner - Jessica
    He said that Christmas hung in for 3 hours with Jess for the win. That Jess tried to make a deal with Christmas and Christmas said "NO".
    It was the challenge where they hold a disk/plate on the end of a sword.
    Sounds to me like the challenge that Alex won in BBOTT.
    They also said that Josh tried to distract Cody during the HOH contest.
    Last edited by sofieckcs; 07-21-2017, 06:00 PM.

I heard the same spoiler from a CBS contact of mine.

Comment

YAY possibly more drama for the mo drama BBU mamma's.

Comment

WOW, thanks so much for posting!!!!!!! I'll still enjoy the show. I always ready spoilers for Bachelor/Bachelorette, but still enjoy watching.

We all assumed Cody would be back in. He provides the most drama going forward.

Hope Cameron hung in there for awhile to get some BB experience.

Yes, the sword holding the plate was from BBOTT and remember how they cheated and held the sword against their chest and stomach.

Can't wait for the show tonight!

Comment

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this is going to be fun. Paul has to be worried!! Who do you think they'll put up? Raven? Mark? Paul?
          Christmas?

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thinking xmas for sure since she wouldn't deal. Xmas and Paul would be GREAT to see!

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          Paul and Christmas would be great!

Ooooopppps, almost had a Ramses moment burning oil on the stove, so engrossed in this spoiler.

Comment

Yikes I'm worried Jessica will put up Alex 😬 I just had to look ! now I have go out for dinner Probably going to have a cold one and think about this 😬
          Last edited by MrsVee; 07-21-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• sofieckcs
            sofieckcs commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope she won't. I think there are bigger fish she would want to fry. Cody was mad at Mark for turning his back on Cody. Jessica is mad at Raven for telling Alex that Jessica hid her glasses and threw out her Coke. I think there are others ahead of Alex on Jessica's hit list. At least I hope so!! Oh, oh, oh, and remember Jess and Josh going at it after the fight between Josh and Mark. Josh will have a meltdown if he's nominated. I hope Paul is one of the two that's put up though.
            Last edited by sofieckcs; 07-21-2017, 06:21 PM. Reason: To add more

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Have a blast. And, snif snif... have a cold one for me....

as I sip my H20 and eat stale chips. (>:

So many choices on who to put up and who to save for a backdoor. Finally get some excitement going.

Comment

• sofieckcs
            sofieckcs commented
            Editing a comment
            Ugh! I hope they're going to be too busy with all the people coming up to their room to try to stay safe to have time for that!!

• OutOfTheDarkness
            OutOfTheDarkness commented
            Editing a comment
            I would put up Raven & Matt. Telling Matt they need a strong player to play POV and take one them down so they could backdoor an individual. Let Raven & Matt feel the heat of the hot seats. Tell them they need the rest of the house to think they are not working together so they have to be put up. Ya know the be a 'team player' route. Then if one of them ends up going instead; oh well. Lol

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she will take the easy route, Josh and Ramses. She likes Matt, Mart and Elena. I think she likes Jason and Kevin.

I was just thinking. I'm taking this spoiler as FACT, lol. I will be SOOOOOOO disappointed if this isn't the case!!!!!!

Comment

• sofieckcs
            sofieckcs commented
            Editing a comment
            I know. Me too. I really don't like Jessica and I'm not crazy about Cody but I think they're really going to shake things up and I REALLY want to see Paul, Christmas, Mark, Elena, and Raven shook up. They've had it too easy. I don't think Cody and Jessica will go after Jason, Kevin, Ramses or even Alex. I think they're going to go after the others in their old group. At least, I really hope so.

Great, we are just going back to Cody and Jessica canoodling the HOH ROOM?

Comment

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            It is going to be the Jody show.

Oh thank you Kenny. I was lost and alone in the other thread... So I came running and skipping over here.

So much time before the live feeds return. Le Sigh.

So, to kill time... I am gonna read BBU, watch the Thursday night's show AND.....

....and maybe brush up on my back issues of Car and Driver as well a few hundred pages of the Edward and Bella Twilight Compendium...

Not to brag, but DO I have the Official Complete Unabridged Edition.

Got it for free when I bot a way cool supper bad derriere set of wheels on Craigs list.

I love technology.

Comment

It could be Raven and Josh bc they probably won't win POV, then Backdoor a strong player like Paul or Mark or Christmas

Comment

• Anyaspapa
              Anyaspapa commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't see any path to getting Paul out the door this week.

So are the bunnies so to be foreshadowing of Cody & Jessica in the HOH room? Just asking. Lol

Comment

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              So I just got a mental picture of Cody with bunny ears. I can't un-imagine that.
              Perhaps for his next eviction...? Big Brother, can you hear me?

I'm all for shaking up the house especially letting Paul sweat & also Raven/Mark/Elena (I want to see Matt stay & how he plays w/o Raven). But a few comments about Battle Back.

I find it ironic Cody made such a big deal about players 1) shouldn't be allowed a 2nd chance or 2) helped by production. Now he understands #1 b/c he's back in the house. As for number 2 I'm annoyed b/c I watched Cody's balls hit the targets softly & knock them over & while I didn't count (all the times) Cameron hit the same target 4 times & it never budged. I think he had a couple tiles that were never going to fall & that sucks b/c I really felt for the kid.

Also, as much as it's good Cody "MAY" come in & shake things up it took one diary room session to remind me why I'm not a fan of Cody.....

"Cameron got to enjoy another 2 hours in the BB house before he had to go home" pompous, inconsiderate, unfeeling ass. That pissed me off

OH AND.... they should have had a different comp for the final challenge. So what there were different holes in the maze. Remember how long it took Cody to get the swing of how to manipulate the maze.. he had HUGE advantage.

Oh well .. it's TPTB.

Guess we'll get some fireworks now.

Wonder if Matt gets put up if he tells Jess the tidbit he's been saving that Cody NEVER intended on taking her to the end & had already plotted when she had to go which wasn't even to F3.
            Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-21-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Sofie - if Xmas hung in for 3 hours & had to stand up I give her MAJOR props b/c she likely did it on one leg .. incredible

Comment

• sofieckcs
                sofieckcs commented
                Editing a comment
                Christmas has the scooter now so she probably propped her leg on it.

Originally posted by OutOfTheDarkness View Post
              So are the bunnies so to be foreshadowing of Cody & Jessica in the HOH room? Just asking. Lol
              Took me just under 45 minutes to figured out ONE of the possible meanings in you post.

Ye old, "The rabbit died" test.

GACK... not the dreaded death to peeps test again.. BB is hell on peeps is all I can say.

And yes, peeps all over have prolly already been running for the hills.

RUN PEEPS R U N.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X