Clear All

MrsVee Thank you. You provided me with a strong backbone. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡

Comment

I miss everyone already....

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Walleye. I miss everyone too but Survivor starts in a few days so I'm looking forward to the discussion for that. Island time!

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Walleye . I have been so out of the loop, I did not know about your mother until now. I am so happy to hear she did not have a stroke, and that you and your sisters are close and close with her. Sorry you had to worry through all that. Love you, hope you know it.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        ~smee~ thank you. Mom is doing much better. Had more checked. Turns out her heart is in fantastic shape. I read your situation in the cafe. I don’t know what to say except I love you too. I will say some extra prayers....

(((((((( Walleye ))))))

Comment

I saw Mark & Elenna in the audience of Dancing With The Stars last night. I guess they really like each other. Good for them.

Comment

KennyERJ Checked in here bc I am missing you all. This season was awful but the folks on here are great. I'll check in tomorrow night for Survivor. Thanks to all at BBU and shout out to you!

Comment

I miss everyone. I will try to check in more often.

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Luanne, Just getting on here too. Will be here tonight for Survivor, although I haven't read up on the players at all!

• ~smee~
              ~smee~ commented
              Editing a comment
              Missing you all, too! Hugs for everyone!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X