This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life After Big Brother 19

This is where any news of the Big Brother 19 houseguests can be posted now that the show is over. Someone getting married? Someone pregnant? Someone in a scandal?!!

Note: All links must be approved BEFORE posting so if you want to link to a news article, please contact Admin or a Mod first (use the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page or look for Mod's email addresses in their respective profiles). Thanks.

So, some of you may know that BB 17's Audrey Middleton runs an online Big Brother-like show/game called, "Sequester" (click to see how the game works). It starts it's 11th season on September 29th. Anyway, guess who's going to be on this season. The one, the only, the sweet Ramses Soto from BB 19! Woot!

Here is Ramses' profile: http://www.sequesteraccess.com/ramses

Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-25-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

BTW, BB 15's Judd Daugherty will also be on "Sequester"...

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG. Judd. This is one of the worst intro videos ever. Jeez, Judd...what the heck are you on?

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, right Freebyrd ? I was thinking the same thing. He doesn't look or sound like the sweet lovable Judd we knew from BB 15. I guess life can change you over time. And what was that in his pants he was grabbing at the very beginning?!! Yikes! LOL

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi'ya kenny! Yeah, I saw him grab himself too - What the....?. Jeez. lol I liked Judd, but he has shown such a different side of himself in this video clip. He's gonna regret this someday!

Big Brother 19's Jessica And Cody Bring Their Showmance To The Amazing Race
      Their steamy showmance lit up BB19, and now the happy couple's giving The Amazing Race a shot.

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        CBS and them, making sure they get this in before the inevitable breakup. They have actually known each other a month, if that, since Cody spent much of Jessica's time on BB, not actually in the house. It might actually be fun to watch.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to seeing them again on another one of the shows I love. I think I'd actually had rather seen Matt & Raven... or Matt and someone else. Good thing about The Amazing Race is that there are 11 teams and it's all about the race (I call it the fastest hour of TV ) so not much time for all that B.S. like on Big Brother where it's a lot about sitting around, being social and "showmances".

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the work of Jessica at her best - Jessica is a very savvy young woman who knows exactly how to "work it" and she is going to work this relationship to the MAX while she can. She knows that showmances get publicity and so that's why she went straight to work when she came home after eviction. She managed to get Cody voted as fan fave, and she knows that as long as the 2 of them are together, they will get exposure and publicity. I'm telling you, she is in this for fame and nothing more. Guaranteed. Oh, but hey, if they win a million dollars on Amazing Race, then she will likely stick with Cody a bit longer to stretch her 15 min. of fame. JMO.

Big Brother 19 Cast Greets Fans & Signs Autographs At Wrap Party At Clifton's In DTLA 9.21.17

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't like Elena on the show, and now I know why. She is an A-Hole. sorry. Just my opinion, but jeez, I just can't with her! I thought she would be a lot different and know how to handle herself with the public because of her experience with being a radio personality...but, I have a feeling she made herself out to be a lot bigger and more successful than she actually is. She would not have quit her job to be on BB if she was "all that" with the station she used to work for.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        The only good thing I have to say here is that Jessica has great taste in clothes. I absolutely love her clothes...especially her long sweater dress that she is wearing for the wrap party. OMG...wish I had that to wear ! lol. Ok, other than that, I can see right through her and I am definitely not a fan of hers any longer. Just saying.

BB19 Wrap Party Shenanigans (night after backyard interview)...

Comment

The Amazing Race 30 started filming yesterday, October 1st. They had a live send-off from Washington Square Park in New York City (Host Phil Keoghan did a video the day before (September 30th) telling anyone who wanted to could come out and watch the start of TAR 30). Jessica posted these photos on her Twitter account (I'm guessing the last photo below, taken Sept. 28th, was them at the airport getting ready to get on the plane to head to NYC):

Last edited by KennyERJ; 10-02-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Also, there's a reminder about Jessica's appearance on the soap "The Bold & Beautiful" being today (October 2nd).

Comment

Josh will make an appearance on Bold & Beautiful on October 24th...
            Josh Martinez, who took home the $500,000 grand prize on BIG BROTHER 19, appears on BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL on October 24. Famous for calling his fellow housegu

Comment

• AmyBeth
              AmyBeth commented
              Editing a comment
              So funny when he banged the pans together! I wonder how many soap fans are BB fans too and caught that!

Josh's appearance on "The Bold and the Beautiful"...

Comment

Jessica Graf's appearance on "The Bold and the Beautiful"...

Comment

This guy (and his dad I'm assuming) went to and filmed the beginning of The Amazing Race 30! That music and excitement in the air have me excited for the new season to start!! I wonder if the beginning of every season is this chaotic or if this is the first time they've invited the general public to come watch? Wonder if they're going to show it like this when it airs on TV or, with editing, you'd never be able to tell anyone else was around.

Comment

This is a little more boring look at the "behind-the-scenes" production part of "The Amazing Race". Doing several takes of Phil doing his "lines", like introducing all the teams and all the teams running in together. In some shots Phil does his introduction but no teams are actually running in (they're already standing in the background) and yet the crowd cheers. You can also see the overhead cameras over the crowd. When introducing the teams (starts at about 18 minutes and 18 seconds into the video), I can hear Phil say, "Identical twins and Firefighters", "Skiing Champions", "top Billboard musicians", "NBA All-Stars", "Big Brother's Power Couple", "Team Go Yoga", "Champion Lifeguards" & "Champion Race Car Drivers". I know the dude filming kept hollering, "Joey Chestnut" at the beginning, who is a competitive eater and participates in the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest about every year. He's one of the guys in those bright satin green outfits, which is the very first team Phil introduces but I couldn't hear what he said. I couldn't really hear 3 of the introductions because of people talking. Though I can see Phil talking and the teams talking, you can't really hear anything so don't catch any names. You can see/hear him doing several takes of the "On your mark, travel safe, GO!!" line. Then finally the race starts about 31 minutes into the video.

Last edited by KennyERJ; 10-29-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kind of weird to think that filming is already over. Watching the episodes on TV, it seems like months but actually the race only lasts for around 21 or so days. They started on October 1st so it probably ended around October 22nd-25th (I know it has ended though because not this video, but the one I posted above it, the guy sent a message (saying since the race is now over) and his video to Jessica & Cody to watch and someone commented that Jessica had seen it). Some team already knows if they're millionaires!! Bad part is, I don't think they actually get their money until after the finale episode airs on TV. If they follow the schedule for the past two years, the new season probably won't air until March 2018. I'm so ready for it NOW!! Hope it starts sooner!

Some more info I learned... the "Champion Race Car Drivers" are IndyCar racers Conor Daly and Alexander Rossi. Also, the first place they traveled to is Iceland.

A slideshow showing some of what the houseguests have been up to since the show...
                  <a href="http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215653/" target="_blank">Kevin</a>, <a href="http://www.cbs...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X