No announcement yet.

Need A Little Help From Our Friends ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Little Help From Our Friends ...

Are you ready for Season 19 of Big Brother?

We're ready to be here for you with all craziness the new house guest can dish out!

We hope you'll once again love the Live Feed Discussions, Live Feed Updates and everything else that comes your way right here at BBU this season.

We promise to bring it all here to you!

How can you help?

There's a couple of ways to help support all that we do here.

First, if you haven't signed up for CBS ALL ACCESS ( Live Feeds ) be sure to click on any of the links or banners right here at BBU. By clicking on the links and banners here, BBU gets a referral credit for your subscription. In turn that referral credit helps us pay the expenses that it takes to keep BBU up and running for you.

CLICK HERE for your ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL and be ready for whatever this season brings!

Second, if you already have the live feeds or the live feeds just aren't for you - but you want to keep up with everything that's happening 24/7 in the BB 19 house, then you're at the right place. Because we will keep you up to date right here!

If you like what we do, the live feed discussions, episode discussions, live feed updates, news articles etc. - you can make a donation to help support all that we do here all summer long.

Our PayPal links are located right here on the website, just click on the safe/secure link and make your donation. In turn, you will get a FABULOUS donator button ( they are very much sough after, trust me ; )

They are just our way of letting everyone know who supports BBU and a small way of showing our thanks to you.

Any help is much appreciated : )

Just a quick note to add to the message above, we are a bit behind support wise from where we normally start off a season. We've only had a very small handful of BBU members who were able to support us during the off season ( THANK YOU OFF SEASON SUPPORTERS ) ....

So, we have a little catching up to do, so that we can get the upgrades and get everything in order to be able to meet this new season head on and ready to go.

Again, our PAYPAL link is located right here on the website, it's a simple/safe/secure way to make a donation and any help is very much needed and appreciated : )

Comment

Lexie, I'm about to donate again. I've donated a couple of times in the last couple of months...haven't checked my bank account to make sure you got them, though. I'll doublecheck on this one!❤️

Comment

We got them! I'm just the slacker who didn't update your button

Thank you for ALWAYS supporting BBU

Comment

• nonobadfish
          nonobadfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think any BBUer would ever use the word "slacker" to describe you, Lexie. I'm the slacker for not checking my account to make sure they went through...I sometimes don't hit all the buttons (even when I think I have).

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww.. thanks nonobadfish.... and THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF BBU!

OK, I was late this month -- let real life get in my way -- but I just donated for June plus a little bit extra. Who's with me?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your unconditional continued support of BBU, ~smee~ !

YES YES YES to what Kenny said.... Thank you ~smee~ a thousand times over for your unconditional support of BBU!

Comment

Hi Lexie, just made a donation, can't wait for the games to start

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for your donation, birdiefriend!

Thank you birdiefriend : ) .... we always appreciate your support of BBU!

Comment

Made a donation. I haven't for a while.

Comment

Just made a donation. Cannot WAIT for Wednesday's action. I love BBU's Live Feed Updates and Discussions. My summer doesn't begin until BBU does. I will make another donation next week. Thank you Lexie, KennyERJ, nono, Smee, and all the BBU players that make it so much fun for me!

Comment

Thank you Walleye and Mimichick : )

Comment

Well, this is the second or third time I have donated this year and I cannot find the location where to identify myself to you. Oh well, another paypal improvement I guess-Pukahs (Pukah)

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Pukahs and thanks for your donations! Yeah PayPal has eliminated the note section. Just drop Lexie a line and let her know that you donated at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name and the email address associated with your PayPal account and also the amount of your donation. Thanks.

Pukahs ... thank you so much for your continued support of BBU!

Comment

Lexie, So sorry I have not been around. Life comes at you fast. I don't expect to be around much this summer, but I made a donation since I love this site, and hope it is around for awhile. Other things in the world are taking up all my time right now.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your donation, Ken. Yeap, the older we get the more we learn that life comes at you fast and unexpectedly. Hope you and yours is doing well!

• ~smee~
                  ~smee~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thinking about you, Ken, and wishing you strength and peace.

Thanks Ken.... I hope you'll be able to be around more than you expect... but totally understand the whole life thing.... BUT... you know your insight into what's happening in the Big Brother House is always MUCH ANTICIPATED by all your fellow BBU'ers...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X