Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't they get Austin or a twin out for pete's sake.....strange....

Comment

• Nita14
      Nita14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve and Austin have that very secret alliance.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they tell everyone when asked who they want out, Steve says Austin and Austin says Steve.

• Hugs all around. Steve very hang dog, asks for a hug. She says of course Steve.

Meg teary.

Jackie says that someone planted in Steve's mind that she was going to backdoor him when she was really going to backdoor Austin.

If she comes back she will keep her eyes more open.

Comment

• Jackie handled it very well..............it had to be a big surprise.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, went out with class.

• Oh it's over! Thought we were having the hoh comp. wow that hour flew bye. Night all. Thanks Geo for transcribing!

Comment

• Bummer! But at least James made it through. So I'm happy. Has JMac ever watched big brother?

Comment

• Guess I'm in the minority.. I am assuming that Steve asked him not to use it.. maybe not.. and I personally was glad to see the three get busted....They proved how much power they do have .. now they need to focus on the austin and twins

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought Steve wanted him to because, Johnny said he did not know who the replacement would be.

• Cher51
            Cher51 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think JM knew it be Becky, that is why he didnt, use it.

• Poor Jackie has to spend a week with Shelli....punishment

Comment

• cpamama
            cpamama commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Jackie will get an I-Pod full of music she loves and only has to take out the ear buds when she takes a shower 😊

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Especially with Shelli saying "I told you so" all week long, hopefully Jackie will give her a piece of her mind.

• *Pasha*
            *Pasha* commented
            Editing a comment
            I did NOT see that coming!!!!

• Steve could put all the blame on JM saying he was going to put up Vanessa like the house wanted but I really think it would hàve been Becky....dang JM!

Comment

• Steve had to put up one of the other side. None of them have ever tried to make an alliance with him,

Comment

• Thanks everybody. See you all in the Live Feed Discussion thread.

I wonder if the Austin and the twins will ever be targeted.

Comment

• *Pasha*
                *Pasha* commented
                Editing a comment
                We can only HOPE!!!

• Jmac for HOH!

Comment

• Does this mean they will play for the next HOH on Friday?

Comment

• Lexie
                  Lexie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HoH will be played tonight...

• I usually lurk but I am really bothered and have to ask... Maybe it's just me...
                Why didn't they make Austin put on shoes? I realize that he "lives" there, but it's a live television show. In prime time! The least he could do was put on shoes.

Comment

• abraxas1954
                  abraxas1954 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it is hard enough to get him to wear a shirt.... Welcome to posting... Keep it up....

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi & Welcome to the new site and posting, komar1! Yeah, I've noticed that there's very little ''dressing up'' for the live shows this season.

• I can't feel sorry for TBM. When Shelli pleaded her case to them, they barely considered it. She would have kept her word and gone after Austin. When Jmac tried to hook up with them yesterday, they laughed behind his back. They thought they were golden. Now, I'm praying to the BBGods that Jmac wins HOH and gets rid of Vanessa, one of the twins or Austin.

Comment

• Sorry that I couldn't find you guys that needed one a Live Steam link.. that one crashed because of all the hits it received ... I tried .. hopefully you were able to keep up with all the action by reading here or in chat on on the Home Page : )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X