• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    KennyERJ

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Watch this full episode...
    Tonight, which \'Sixth Sense\' member will walk out the door? Plus, a second Houseguest is leaving! (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• KeninVA
    Big Brother Addict

• KeninVA
    commented on 's reply
    Cute, I said this morning, Vanessa needed to reconfigure the house, and she did not do it. She is one tracked on Vaustwins. Steve is flexible, Jmac is going to pick a side, and for Steve, Vanessa and Becky are going to attack each other, and Steve and Jmac are going to stay in the middle, each the bottom player on an opposing alliance.
  • Lexie
    Administrator

• Lexie
    commented on 's reply
    HoH will be played tonight...
  • Lexie
    Administrator

• Lexie
    replied
    Sorry that I couldn't find you guys that needed one a Live Steam link.. that one crashed because of all the hits it received ... I tried .. hopefully you were able to keep up with all the action by reading here or in chat on on the Home Page : )

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Hi & Welcome to the new site and posting, komar1! Yeah, I've noticed that there's very little ''dressing up'' for the live shows this season.
  • BBhead
    Big Brother Groupie

• BBhead
    replied
    I can't feel sorry for TBM. When Shelli pleaded her case to them, they barely considered it. She would have kept her word and gone after Austin. When Jmac tried to hook up with them yesterday, they laughed behind his back. They thought they were golden. Now, I'm praying to the BBGods that Jmac wins HOH and gets rid of Vanessa, one of the twins or Austin.

Leave a comment:

• *Pasha*
    Big Brother Enthusiast

• *Pasha*
    commented on 's reply
    We can only HOPE!!!
  • abraxas1954
    Big Brother Groupie

• abraxas1954
    commented on 's reply
    I think it is hard enough to get him to wear a shirt.... Welcome to posting... Keep it up....
  • *Pasha*
    Big Brother Enthusiast

• *Pasha*
    commented on 's reply
    I did NOT see that coming!!!!
  • komar1
    Big Brother Fan

• komar1
    replied
    I usually lurk but I am really bothered and have to ask... Maybe it's just me...
    Why didn't they make Austin put on shoes? I realize that he "lives" there, but it's a live television show. In prime time! The least he could do was put on shoes.

Leave a comment:

• beckyd30
    Big Brother Addict

• beckyd30
    replied
    Does this mean they will play for the next HOH on Friday?

Leave a comment:

• beckyd30
    Big Brother Addict

• beckyd30
    commented on 's reply
    Especially with Shelli saying "I told you so" all week long, hopefully Jackie will give her a piece of her mind.
  • cpamama
    Big Brother Groupie

• cpamama
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe Jackie will get an I-Pod full of music she loves and only has to take out the ear buds when she takes a shower 😊
  • BBhead
    Big Brother Groupie

• BBhead
    replied
    Jmac for HOH!

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo

• sdkgeo
    replied
    Thanks everybody. See you all in the Live Feed Discussion thread.

I wonder if the Austin and the twins will ever be targeted.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X