Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin says now he gets alone time in the HoH with his queen. He says is Austin going to play or will Judas come out?

Commercial

Comment

Austin. Liz and Vanessa dancing around and cheering. Steve comes in and congratulates him.

Comment

Liz gives Austin his big smooch on the cheek.

Comment

Austin talking about all of the different alliances in the house he has (4). Doesn't know which one to go with. He's liking his alliance with Meg and James and told James he would keep them safe.

Comment

Johnny Mac and Steve saying they are good because they made their alliance with Austwins.

Comment

Vanessa tells Austin she has big plans for him. Austin tells us newsflash Vanessa you have big plans every week. I. Am Making my own decisions.

Comment

Austin Angels meeting. Vanessa telling her plans. She tells Austin Steve is lying to him. Vanessa tells Austin Clelli had an alliance with Steve and Johnny Mac. Austin not really believing her.

Comment

Meg and James in HoH. They are wanting Vanessa out. Austin tells us he feels in his heart that Vanessa is still working with him and he doesn't want to put her up.

Comment

Commercial

Comment

Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Comment

Back in HoH. Vanessa comes in as Austin is talking with Steve, Julia and Liz. Austin is telling Vanessa that he made a deal earlier not to put up James and Meg. Vanessa days so there's Johnny Mac. Austin says he's letting Vanessa think he wants Johnny Mac out. So they say okay Johnny Mac is going up who is going as the pawn Vanessa or Steve. Steve wants to talk to Austin alone. Austin says Vanessa told him he has a final two with Johnny Mac. He says no he doesn't. They talked about those two aligning and working together but no final two. Austin says he knows for sure he's putting up Johnny Mac but doesn't know who he'll put up beside him.

Comment

Vanessa back in HoH with Steve and Austin and Liz going back and forth about which one of them will go up as the pawn. Austin asks Vanessa about James throwing a Battle of the block previously. Austin tells us he believes Vanessa is lying to him. Austin is livid at Vanessa. Says if Vanessa needs to be his target than its her time. Welcome to the Imaginarium Vanessa!

Commercial

Comment

Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Comment

Back with Liz and Austin tangled around each other in the hammock. Liz says I know at first I didn't like him. But now I do ......93 percent. She likes his ponytail, his butt, his muscles and he's a pretty good kisser.

Comment

Austin telling Steve either I put Vanessa up now or I save her for a back door.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X