Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve tells Austin if he's going to be put up as a pawn he will do it but not against Johnny Mack. He'll go up as a pawn against Vanessa.

Comment

Austin says well if you're not comfortable doing it I won'tdo it. Steve says are you telling me I won't go up against John. Austin says yes.

Comment

Vanessa tells us after talking to Liz that Austin may be putting her up against JMac. She's going to get up to the HoH to talk to Austin. She says she has no problem being a pawn but this is not the time for her to be a pawn. Austin asks Vanessa if she knew that James was going to throw the comp with Liz. She says yes. Now she's saying how terrible she feels and she made a mistake. Austin happy she came clean. He says it's a coin toss if he puts up her or Steve.

Comment

Commercial.

Comment

Austin, wearing tophat, says it's time for the nomination ceremony.

Comment

First houseguest nominated is is Johnny Mac. Second houseguest nominated is Steve. He says he's conflicted. He goes on to give a huge speech you'll have to watch to thoroughly enjoy or be flabbergasted by. It's something! Steve gives huge huge props to Vanessa how she got out of being nominated.

Show over. Austin throws off his top hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynette View Post
                First houseguest nominated is is Johnny Mac. Second houseguest nominated is Steve. He says he's conflicted. He goes on to give a huge speech you'll have to watch to thoroughly enjoy or be flabbergasted by. It's something! Steve gives huge huge props to Vanessa how she got out of being nominated.

Show over. Austin throws off his top hat.

Oh yeah, the speech he bragged about. I haven't been watching the show tonight. I forgot that we were supposed to tune in for the speech. Maybe I'll try to catch it online tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for transcribing tonight, Lynette!

Comment

One again I want to give a big thank you to Lynette for another fine recap.

Comment

Speech verbatim.........I'm conflicted. As a human being I've always been conflicted. I think that life is meaningless and important at the same time. It's meaningless because we are all going to die but it's important because living we can love and I can quest for knowledge ........more to come

Comment

Because knowledge is power, right. But unfortunately those in power say what knowledge is, especially here, in week five I was supposed to be eliminated from this game, my fate was sealed, and if it wasn't for her (points to Liz) winning a competition all by herself I woudnt be here and I would have no decisions to make........more to come

Comment

(Thanks Lynette for the transcript of his speech.)

Comment

Now I'm not just thinking for myself but for her too, I'm in an impossible situation this week, Johnny Mac and Steve you are not a part of what happened to me that week, so why are you guys on the block? You are victims just like I am, but unfortunately in life, victims aren't we all. That's it. (Throws his hat. ) Says this veto ceremony is adjourned.

Comment

James says in diary room, Austin being in the big brother house for 60 something days, I think you've finally lost your mind man. I think that gets the craziest nomination speech I've ever heard, I think you need to go to the puzzle factory man.
                              Last edited by Lynette; 08-23-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

LOL! Too funny!

Thanks for saving me from finding it myself, Lynette, and hahahahahahaha ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X