X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Watch this full episode...
    Tonight, will the power of veto be used to save either Steve or Johnny Mack? Plus, the roasting robot Zingbot is back! (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Kewl. Was hoping I wasn't going crazy.

• sdkgeo
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Lynette, I had to go back and listen I was going so fast and trying to type that last part from memory. They did say tomorrow at 9

• KennyERJ
    replied
    I thought it was suppose to be tomorrow night too but I saw someone in the chat room mention it being next week. I thought I heard the narrator say it would happen live tomorrow night but maybe it was wishful thinking?

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Come on Geo one more post. You are at 999!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Really did they say next week? They won't battle to get back in tomorrow night?

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    Night all.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    Veto meeting.

Vanessa feels super betrayed by the people she was close to.

Steve and John make their pitch.

Steve says he will respect whatever decision she makes.
    John says that him asking her using it on him is like a gazelle asking a lion to hand out and not eat him, so don't use it on him.

Steve scared. John will do whatever he has to and if Steve has to go home, oh well.

Live tomorrow at nine, the jurors return to battle for a chance to reenter the game.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 08-26-2015, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Thanks for transcribing Geo. Good to see you Fista.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    JMac says their like a gazelle and a tiger. Vanessa gives a speech and she decides not to use the power of veto.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Steve congratulates Vanessa. Says he'll respect whatever decision she makes.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Time for the veto meeting. Vanessa feels so alone and super betrayed by people. She feels the only reason she's still here is because she won veto.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    John outside eating cereal. Vanessa comes out. She asks him if he is over the Becky thing and over the Clay thing. He says he is alone in the house

Vanessa says that he has never been her enemy and she needs somebody as the numbers dwindle down. She wants to talk to Austin about using the veto.

Vanessa talks to Austin about keeping John and targeting Meg or James. Austin compares how James feels about Meg to how he feels about Liz and James would be really ticked off. Austin says it's selfish of her and he doesn't want somebody coming back from jury pissed off at him and the twins.

She tells John about her discussion and tells him she can't use it. He tells her about the 5 person alliance to get her out last week. He says his back is against the wall and is willing to do anything he can

Vanessa goes to Liz and asks her first thing in the morning. Liz denies it, but then cops to it and says it's Steve's idea. He wanted to bring John in to an alliance with Austwins and since John wanted Vanessa out, Steve suggested that.

Vanessa is pissed at Steve and confronts him. He says it wasn't him. He is hyperventilating. She says it was him and she would be breathing hard too if she were him.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X