Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanessa says she's happy with Austwins but she needs another alliance in the house cus she knows she's bottom of the totem pole with Austwins.

Comment

Steve and Vanessa have made amends right before the JMac eviction. He says he owes Vanessa the world.

Comment

Vanessa says safe bet is to target James.

Commercial.

Comment

Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Comment

Meg says even tho she is a 25 yr old spunky girl the houseguests call her grandma.

Comment

James days her memory slips, she gets a little angry, it's amazing how fast life can pass you by. Meg says everyone loves Grandma so you can't vote her out.

Comment

Who wants to see my HoH room?

Comment

Vanessa feels re energized. Reads a letter from her girlfriend Mel.

Comment

Vanessa, Austin, Liz. Vanessa says James and Meg didn't congratulate her. She's got to do what's best for her game and she's not close with them.
                    Last edited by Lynette; 08-30-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Click HERE to get signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) and help BBU at the very same time!

You can also use the PayPal button at the top right of the main Forums & Home pages or top left of any Topic page to donate.

Comment

Vanessa talked with Meg and James a minute and then went and told Austwins that James and Meg are trying to flip it and go after Austwins. Liz now tells us since Vanessa revealed this info she now wants Meg and James out.

Comment

Commercial

Comment

Thanks as always Lynette for the updates. I'm reading along. Again not watching the show. I. Just. Can't.

My husband does have the show on in the other room but mostly to give me a hard time and tell me they're all horrible awful people, even James.

Comment

Hi CnC.

Just to let anyone on the West Coast know, I just checked that streaming link to the show (on the 1st page of this topic) and it is working.

Comment

Back with Austwins date. Austin says when Zingbot came in they hit a rough patch. Austin just asked Liz to be his girlfriend. She said Yes I will be your girlfriend. 👄👄👄👄👄 she said he better break up with his girlfriend when they get out of the house. #LizTin

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X