X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ladynascar88
    Big Brother Fan
    • Jun 2015

What am I doing?

I have no clue how to use this new set up yet. Driving me nuts! Please hang in there and correct me please if I'm posting something somewhere that I'm not supposed to. Several things I want to say but I have no idea where I'm supposed to post them. Sorry in advance!!!
  • Lexie
    Administrator
    • Jun 2015

ladynascar.... where do you want to post? We'll be glad to help you.

You started a new topic ... so you're good with doing that : )

Is there some where you want to post but can't figure out how to?

It's a lot like the old BBU.... just type and click "post reply" ...

If you're looking for the Live Feed Discussion threads.... they are HERE

Or try HERE for the HOH winners, Nominations, etc.

The BBU Cafe thread is HERE

If you want to post on any of the threads....

Just look at the bottom of the page where it says " write something" ..

Type what you want... and then hit the "green" Post Reply button that's to the right ~~~ >

Comment

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also "comment" on a post ... by clicking the "comment" button that is just under the post - you will see "edit" "quote" "comment" .. we even have a"like" button

If you comment.. you just type in the box and then click the green Post button ..

• ladynascar88
      ladynascar88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks much, Lexie. I didn't have anything in particular at the moment that I wanted to post but I'll look through it closer and with time I may be able to get the feel for it. I appreciate your help and as I said if I mess up anything, as I've been known to do please just let me know. Again, thanks for your help
  • Lexie
    Administrator
    • Jun 2015

Okay great : )

No worries on messing anything up, We're just happy you're here with us!

Comment

• ladynascar88
      Big Brother Fan
      • Jun 2015

Thank you so very much. In the last year and a half I've lost both my parents and my daughter-in-law. I'm so hoping being here with all of you will help me to keep what sanity I have left. Hugs ~ and God bless.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry for all your loses. As others have said, that is a lot to go through in such a short period of time.

• ladynascar88
        ladynascar88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kenny, you're a special person. Never take anything for granted and know your good thoughts mean a lot. Thank you.

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        ((((((((( ladynascar88 ))))))))))
    • Lexie
      Administrator
      • Jun 2015

Oh my gosh ladynascar, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what you've been through. We will do our very best to be what you need and perhaps help in some small way to give you some comfort, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always.

Comment

• ladynascar88
        Big Brother Fan
        • Jun 2015

Your prayers will help me more than anything. All I have left are my son and grandson and I've never been so lonely in my life. Thank you so, so very much. All of you mean so much.

Comment

• ladynascar88
          Big Brother Fan
          • Jun 2015

Was going to help with the live feeds and figured out I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet. I'll pay more attention and study a little more before I try it again. Sorry for todays mess up.

Comment

• garricks
            Big Brother Fan
            • Jun 2015

ladynascar, I'm so sorry for your losses. <3 That's a LOT to go through in just over a year. (((hugs)))

Comment

• ladynascar88
              ladynascar88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much. It does mean so much. Somedays I don't know how I'll make it through the next one but you go one step at a time. I do appreciate you!
          • LCnSummer
            Big Brother Addict
            • Jun 2015

Smootches ladynascar88,

My heart goes out to you! Like Lexie said, you have the love and support of the Big Brother Members who have had the pleasure of getting to know you over the years. I adore that you state you mind and share what is in your heart.

You and I are probably one of many who are devout members of the #BBUreadersAlliance. Hanging out in the http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/help forum sipping beach drinks, watching the sun rise, etc.

Big Hug

Comment

• ladynascar88
              ladynascar88 commented
              Editing a comment
              How precious you are and that means so very much to me. My husband passed 8 years ago and as I stated in an earlier comment to someone on here. I've never felt so alone in my life. Thank you for being there for me. I have no friends so this old computer practically gets me through my days. Again, thank you for being there. You've touched my heart and that does mean a lot.
          • Luanne
            Big Brother Addict
            • Jun 2015

ladynascar, HUGS I am so sorry for you losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

• ladynascar88
              ladynascar88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so very, very much. We've spent time on here together over time and your thoughts mean so much to me.
          • ladynascar88
            Big Brother Fan
            • Jun 2015

To me this new set up is a little confusing and if I've left anyone out I'm so sorry. I answered them all but no telling where they might show up. I love you all so much. I've met wonderful people here and I'll never forget any of you. If there's anything I can do for any of you I'll do whatever I can.

Comment

• ladynascar88
            Big Brother Fan
            • Jun 2015

Hey Smee!! Good to see you. Guess you're stuck with me, my friend!!

Comment

• ~smee~
              ~smee~ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hallelujah!
          • KittyBoodles
            Big Brother Groupie
            • Jun 2015

(((LadyNacar))). I'm so sorry for your losses.

Comment

• RUSSELL
              Big Brother Addict
              • Jun 2015

Hey lady!!! Looks like you made yourself a thread so you are doing better then I am so far. I'm real sorry to hear about your folks. I do know that there just ain't hardly nothing worse then feeling lonely!!! Well maybe a real bad toothache sometimes. Then again. Well about the onlyest thing I can do for ya is give ya a big ole CYBERHUG darlin'!!! Losing your people is such a hard blow to face. I wish I could tell you that it's gonna be just fine. But it wont be. It's something that you live with. Time does take away some of the pain that eats away at you from inside. You never really get over it though. The only good thing I can really tell you is that you definitely have people out here who do care a lot about you!!! We might walk right on passed ya on the street because we don't know what ya look like. In here though and in our hearts we know who you are. You are a special part of this here big family and when you hurt, so do we!!! So hang in there doll and here is another big ole CYBERHUG for ya. If you need anything just holler and if nothing else I can always figure out something dumb to say!!!

Comment

• ladynascar88
                ladynascar88 commented
                Editing a comment
                wow! How great are you? Thanks much!!!
            • ~BBPam
              Big Brother Fan
              • Jun 2015

Hi all! Don't respond, because I can't stay - just wanted to update you, in case anyone is wondering , No? Oh, bummer ... going on ... that I'm swamped with work, haven't had a chance to even see last nite's episode - or read Anything here, but since I saw cray-cray--Russell's name, thought this was a good place to post a 'quickie' ... leaving for vacation mid=Wednesday, if I can get away that soon - will catch up and get into the swing of things next week - big hugs and kisses to all! Pam

Comment

• RUSSELL
                RUSSELL commented
                Editing a comment
                Well at least ya didn't call me a Froot Loop Dingus!!!

• ~smee~
                ~smee~ commented
                Editing a comment
                Have fun ~BBPam . Come back to us safely.

• ~BBPam
                ~BBPam commented
                Editing a comment
                Russell, you are my fav Mr. Froot Loop Dingus ... you see how I gave you Authority there, sir? No one will take your place!

smee ... always feels like home when I talk to you, thanks ......

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...