Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we get a date for James and Meg someone be sure to post it.

Comment

Meg, James and John will be on B&B on the Oct. 30th episode. Entertainment Weekly posted an article with photos.
      Last edited by Tina182; 10-13-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!1

Comment

Jason really was good. As believable as almost all of the others. (The young dating couple inched him out for acting ability -- but the rest were on the silly side. )

Comment

Jason on "The Bold & The Beautiful"...

Comment

So, has Liz dumped Austin yet??? Would love to know the Austwins/Twits reactions to being on the bottom of the polls and the most hated in the house this summer.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                And no invitation to the Bold and Beautiful?

Don't forget Meg, James, and JMac on B & B today.

Comment

I forgot!

But I saw a compilation video.

Comment

Watched James, Meg, and JMac. They were dressed for Halloween and at a Halloween party on the show. They were addressed by their real names and each had a small speaking part. They were shown at various times throughout the episode. Good to see them.

Comment

Meg Maley, John McGuire and James Huling appear on "The Bold and the Beautiful" October 30, 2015...

Comment

What Have The BB17 Houseguests Been Up To This Holiday Season? ‚Äč (photo slideshow form)
                      <a href="http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/sme/229/what-have-the-bb17-houseguests-been-up-to-since-this-summer-/" target="_b...

Comment

I kinda like Austin and Liz as a couple. But I don't like Liztin. Put the name "Liztin" on it and I have to do an immediate rewind and think "Austin and Liz".

So good luck to Austin and Liz.

Comment

That was fun to watch and see what they are all up to Thanks for posting this Kenny! Meg should be going on her Gronk cruise in February I think it is. Hope Gronk won't be too depressed from losing out on getting to the Super Bowl. Almost got there.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X