Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am hoping for a Jason HOH win ... with JMac, Jackie or even Meg. SO ready for this week to be over.
    ( i know this is not BB related - but is anyone going to watch Twinning tonight on VH1? Looks fun. Called it Big Brother Survivor - lol)

Comment

Again today, Shelli and Clay have stated they want an alliance with Jason and Meg. Then Shelli added Jackie and John. Can they get John without Becky? Every time I hear John say anything about a group, he has mentioned adding Becky every time. Why do the others keep leaving her out? I wonder if John will be truly part of any group (beyond just verbal agreement) if it doesn't include Becky. (Just my lunch time wonderings.)

Clay and Shelli are okay with getting Austin out. So much for THAT alliance.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is John sweet on Becky?

• TTOTambz2
        TTOTambz2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not this week.... JMac told Clay he was annoyed with Becky b/c she & Jackie had pulled away after Audrey made comments about him throwing the BOTB's. It's understandable given Becky wouldn't tolerate anyone doing that AND it would mean JMac threw the BOTB the week Becky could have won HOH. Though there is the possibility he said it to hide how close he & Becky are it seems unlikely simply b/c JMac for whatever reason really seems to trust Clay (God knows why).

Becki says to Shelli at meeting BB said Audry opt out she's not ill. Is this true? If that's the case, why is she still there?

Comment

Originally posted by joniw1 View Post
        Becki says to Shelli at meeting BB said Audry opt out she's not ill. Is this true? If that's the case, why is she still there?
        Yep.
        Just FB to 10:38am, Cam 2, and listen for a few minutes. Becky is spot on in her assessment.

Here is a sneek peek of Audrey's interview with Julie on Thursday.

http://s199.photobucket.com/user/swv...pvz1d.jpg.html

Comment

• Squishy
          Squishy commented
          Editing a comment
          Best shot of the Season

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          This depiction will be hard to get out of my mind. Love it. Thanks for the laugh

• ElizaJ
          ElizaJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha! That's hilarious!!

Read that Steve said SHE could only have regular food for 24-36 hrs, so wonder if the Beast will come out if the dungeon? Have the feeling she'll be dressed to the nines to see Julie tomorrow. BUT, holy mackerel I would really love her to come out all stinky like Pigpen wrapped in a blanket with those sunglasses on. Tv gold when Julie sprays her w/ Freebreeze while wearing a gas mask.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          WIL needs to see your post so that he can use it in the SAGA.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Catching up with last nites BBAD & there was the Ghost was loudly chomping on an apple.

After seeing Audrey wandering around in her blanket I do believe the SS are the Sixth Sense - they DO see dead people!!!!!! Oooh, spooky

Comment

Jason telling Clay and Shelli that they will probably keep the "Dice" BOB Game.

I doubt it once Ian Terry's solution becomes required memorization.

Comment

I just don't know about any of these people. I find myself amused by the Dentist though.

Comment

Little did we all know that the “90’s Week in the BB House” Twist would end with the Unabomber being taken out of house (he was captured in ’96).

Comment

I have FINALLY had a little bit of time to watch the Clay/Audrey/Austin 'discussion' on Sunday. OMG I want to rip my ears off. She is a lunatic!

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                I've yet to watch..but I plan to ..maybe I should invest in some meds or ear drops or something first?!

I am longing for the Britney/Lane days.

Comment

• joebourg62
                joebourg62 commented
                Editing a comment
                My 2nd favorite season. Check out my vid showing an Enzo blow it on the broadcast.
                He favorited my tweet when I sent him the link.

Go to my YT channel joebourg62 and see it.
                Last edited by joebourg62; 07-22-2015, 05:24 PM.

• PumpkinPie
                PumpkinPie commented
                Editing a comment
                Joe, thank you for the YT info. I watched. It was great. I ended up watching the BB 12 brigade documentary and now I know why I"m not loving BB17. It's all about the casting. TPTB did not do a good job this year, IMO.
                I've also been wanting to tell you I grew up in Louisiana with tons and tons of people who have your last name.

Just want to say: I Love You, Live Feed Updaters!!!

Comment

Oh my gosh... WHY am I torturing myself by still watching this Sunday debacle. WHY!? Someone save me from myself!

Comment

Originally posted by psucolleen View Post
                  Oh my gosh... WHY am I torturing myself by still watching this Sunday debacle. WHY!? Someone save me from myself!
                  We have all had to endure your pain. It is our hardcore love for this game that causes us to see things we normally not want to see.

Sunday with Slay is the 1st of the 3 steps to Audrey's demise.

Step 2 is when she tried to throw the "Silent 6" under the bus to James while trying to form alliance number 2653 of the season. That did not work...

leading to step 3, her becoming an absolute baby and making BB play by her rules.

BB17 will be known as "The Season of Audrey." but not as the first TG HG as CBS banked on. She is fastly becoming known as the biggest baby, whiniest, self-entitled, rules don't apply to me HG in BB history.

Comment

• psucolleen
                    psucolleen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually... I think this all happened early enough in the season that a lot of the details will be easily forgotten. They'll remember the 5-hour DR, not being at the POV ceremony, hiding for 3 days in the HN room and having the ability to hold her pee for 3 days.

• PumpkinPie
                    PumpkinPie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It will also be known as the season of "She who shall not be named, Part 2". What a poor sport.

I wanted to put my thanks in as well. I don't have the feeds this years so THANK YOU!
                  Last edited by ~2much~; 07-22-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X