Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still loving James even though sometimes he seems a bit sketchy.

Comment

AAAAnd here we go again. Shelli complaining that Audrey is now exempt from the upcoming (I think) HOH lock down.

Comment

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        For real?! Um, no. This is not acceptable. Why didn't they just got ahead and put her out yesterday then and be done with it. What's the point in keeping her there to not *be* there? And still I wonder if she will even go out to the interview with Julie. Not sure how they'll handle it but I mean seriously?!

• Tjeffy
        Tjeffy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that they were referring to what Audrey would want to do. If she wanted to be around them for the HOH lockdown. They're just speculating on what she may or not do.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, they should be happy her stinky a$$ isn't locked up w/them. Can't imagine just how ripe she must be. There isn't enough Frebreeze to make her smell like a daisy.

Her exit is going to be RIDICULOUSLY interesting. Ratings will be through the roof. It's a win-win for CBS.

Comment

I just need someone other than the SS to win and knock Vanessa down a peg or 2. For that matter all of the SS need to suffer for a week. I bet it will look like a blood bath by the time the week is over. I can't stand all the ****iness.

Comment

The special privileges they are giving her are insane. These issues only occurred when she found out she was going on the block. This is borderline outrageous. Missing the POV, eating when she is a have not, napping with light out, tying up the DR for hours, People catering to her ..bringing her food..it's crazy.
          Last edited by ~2much~; 07-22-2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

And to not sound like a complete mean girl...if she does have a chemical imbalance due to her transitioning 1. They should have had them on hand (meds) and checked her daily. 2. Even if this is true...why special food..napping in reg rooms, Skipping POV and why did all this come up only after she was put up? I really don't believe her..sorry. Not with her track record. I think she wanted to DOR and they gave special attention to keep her there. CBS is treading lightly with her. With all the Cait Jenner praise ..I think they capitalized on doing something that has never been done and got FAR more then they bargain for.
            Last edited by ~2much~; 07-22-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

28 minutes until BB comes on tonight. They will show the Veto ceremony, right? I need to get my snacks lined up and take my phone off the hook << I guess that term is obsolete, but y'all know what I mean.
              Audrey has made a fool of herself. What gets me is that CBS allowed her to overtake this week with her shenanigans. Everyone needs to ignore her completely. I think it was either Jackie or Becky who said they would help her get ready for the eviction ceremony. I certainly would not be doing that. Let her stinky self go out in those 5-day old shorts and hoodie and be done with it.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Shelli did call it, saying it would be like 3 days of melodrama from Audrey if she was put on the block. Man, she got that right.

Let's face it, A$$drey is this season's Chima, done in a passive aggressive style rather than all out war. CBS put themselves into Catch 22 since they promoted her appearance on show & Julie did the boo hoo hoo on The Talk about her bravery. I'm sure this detente was all negotiated during her time out - stay in house until vote & do whatever you want. Bet she pulled the 'sure you wanna kick me, a TRAN, out while I'm sick' bad publicity/law suit card. So TPTB gets lots of content for the next two shows, A$$drey gets to wallow in fake misery, and future HGs get a way out of rules they don't want to follow. Just act like you're sick.

Is this is what a win/win looks like? Doesn't feel like it for us fans. Looks like the big baby won. Only good thing after Thursday we can all get back to the game, now that the virus is out of the house.

Comment

oh look...she's in the bathroom now. Maybe she'll get in the shower. Fishies now. Did TPTB also agree to keep her off the feeds? I am suspecting that is the case.

Comment

I appreciate the live feed posters very much, esp. on days like today when I have not been able to event turn the feeds on. I tried to do the live feeds once and it is very hard. Looking forward to the show tonight. Wonder how they will edit the POV ceremony.

Comment

I think Vanessa is in real trouble. Imagine Austin/Liz on the block, and made safe by winning BoB. Vanessa will be the consensus boot for the house at that point, via backdoor. She is not quite in win or go home territory, but pretty close. She does not realize that Shelli/Clay have already cut her loose.

Comment

• Tjeffy
                      Tjeffy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree 1000%. Could very well happen.

so.. Audrey went to the W/C only. She washed her hands. Did not brush her teeth. Did not take a shower, even though she had a towel with her. Jackie was doing makeup in the bathroom and Audrey asked Jackie to tell her who started this ball rolling. (my words) Jackie said it was Vanessa. And then she told Audrey it was something (backdooring) that Vanessa, Austin, Clay, Shelli had been talking about even before this played out. Audrey is back in her nest.

Comment

She can walk and talk! She spoke with Jackie in BR. Jackie told her that everyone wants to talk to her, not about game, just to make sure she is ok. Told her they want her to walk out strong. She asked if there was always a plan to back door her, Jackie said there was. She tells Jackie they set her up like they did Jeff.

Comment

• beckyd30
                        beckyd30 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No Audrey set her self up by having 5 million alliances inside the house.

While we're at it, I want to thank the live feed updaters too! Love all that you guys do for us that don't have the feeds. Thanks!

Comment

Audrey just went and got Shelli to talk. This should be good!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X