Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audrey just called Shelli to talk to her!! How can I watch the show and watch them talk.

Comment

When the heck did Sheli start draaaagging her words out? Super annoying. VVVaannnneeessssaaa

Comment

Shelli is going to burn a bunch of people, and give ammo to Audrey. Real potential drama tonight.

Comment

Praying they put the talk on BBAD

Comment

Audrey working Shelli like a fiddle right now. Shelli is going to regret this.

Comment

• *Pasha*
              *Pasha* commented
              Editing a comment
              Seriously, Shelli....shut yo mouth!

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Pasha, how do you make your replies in color? PS, love your monkey.
              Last edited by beckyd30; 07-22-2015, 09:35 PM.

Why does Audrey still have her unabomber outfit on. I think they all know who she is.

Comment

I wish I could screen cap the close up with Shelli with the Caption "I'm the paranoid one?"

Comment

Wow, I can't believe Shelli put herself in this position. Audrey is still up to her tricks. Or maybe I just won't trust anything she says.

Comment

Why does Audrey go to he HOH to campaign? On this vote Shelli has 0 control. If she were to try to change the vote they would laugh her out the door next week. Why would Shelli even be talking to her? I would have flat out told her NO if she would have wanted to talk to me in private. I would have included her in a group setting.

Comment

• KeninVA
                    KeninVA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shelli is an influencer, but more important a source of info. She knows, of the little shelli told her, that Jackie is not approachable, Vanessa never turned on her, and that Clay was not involved. She is trying to get Shelli to tell her all the people who had "stories" to tell, That would give her 12 hours to work 5 potential votes, and if she got Shelli on board, she would stay.

• Tjeffy
                    Tjeffy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you KeninVA. I still don't see how she could turn the votes against John. But I can see were she can turn this convo against Shelli. Shelli just can't hush.

Wow, Audrey is really putting a guilt trip on Shelli. Is she really planning to paint Shelli as this big betrayal in her speech tomorrow?

Personally, I have a hard time believing Audrey is going to be able to even make it to the show.

Gollum slinks back to the darkened Have Not room and crawls back in to her chair.

Comment

LOL, she scared Austin when she came running through.

Comment

• KeninVA
                      KeninVA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What a loss for the feeds though. She really is a stone cold killer, in the game. She has Shelli's number, and was trying to figure out how to cobble together 5 votes, by I.D.'ing the loudest voices that had been whispering to Shelli.

I told you she wasn't finished (in last night's post)... Watch she will either decide to campaign last minute to Jason, Meg, Jackie, Becky and Steve OR in her eviction speech she will out Sixth Sense and tell all the others how Shelli/Clay Vanessa & Liztin have been together for weeks and the fact her 2 closest allies (Shelli/Vanessa) are the ones to take her out it's why she fell apart. Then she'll ask the "5 others" to vote to save her so she can take them down with them.... duh duh duh

Comment

• KeninVA
                      KeninVA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      she won't campaign to Jackie, since Shelli outed convo's she had where Jackie had reported Audrey bad behavior. She might actually have approached Vanessa, based on what Shelli told her, but with the callout from production to not use production as a strategy, no one will entertain any talk from her now. That whole sob story about the psychologist is fabricated.

• TTOTambz2
                      TTOTambz2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh thanks Ken... don't have live feeds (Canada) relying on written updates, show and BBAD

Production apparently came over the speaker at the end, when Audrey was talking about the Psychologist who has watched everything and said "Audrey, Shellie, STOP using Production as a strategy". that ended the conversation.

Comment

TPTB sure did a white wash of the Audrey pout out. Oh poor whittle baby can't get out a bed.

Not surprised she's making some last chance efforts. Even if she can't stay, she's gonna poison the water for revenge.

Comment

LOL, Jason just told everyone that the twins have switched out. He is hilarious. He really can tell the difference.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X