X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lisains
    commented on 's reply
    This is a special place! The show is just a side line for me I love reading the comments (husband wonders why I am laffing at loud at the computer) I was so upset when I couldn't find this site and I am so happy I kept looking - forget twitter and facebook this is where I want to be for bb updates and humor.

• cutencuddly
    commented on 's reply
    RUSSELL .... you're missed!

• KittyBoodles
    replied
    Yeah, Audrey's little song and dance (complete with cape and hood?!) was strange.

Also when she was trying to pry info and names out of Shelli, she kept saying how much Ativan she is on, that's she's numb and can't remember names... Then she'd pull out entire convos complete with names. O_o

I do agree she's attempting to play production as well as others. But her sole purposes when talking to Shelli were two things - create doubt and paranoia (she did upset Shelli to tears) and to gather info on who said what.

She's got to know Shelli isn't casting a vote (unless there is a tie) so Shelli can't save her, her only hope is to talk coherently with the HG's who WILL be voting. Even if they say "when you go tomorrow" or things like that, she theoretically could have still gotten votes to stay, but she is still ignoring many HG's, refusing to talk to them even when they tried to open a dialogue. That's not how you get votes to stay, by becoming a hermit or sticking your head in the sand.

Look at Dan's Funeral and how he pulled off a stay even planning the entire thing while being tortured alone in a punishment room - no HG could brng him food in bed, and he couldn't turn off the lights, etc. However, Audrey isn't in Dan's (BB game) league. Can you even imagine if she got a punishment during a comp like Dan did? Or like others have that were similar? Or wearing a unitard or whatever else previous punishments were?
    Gosh, even Ian made the best out of having to wear a dog suit - and - have to be 'walked' to the restroom, no sitting on furniture, etc. He even told them he took that as wanting the entire BB experience... And that guy went all the way to the end and won, even his marathon hammock swinging was somewhat endearing as that's how he dealt with internal issues and plans.

Even when Britney was finally told she was going and about the Brigade, sure, she was hurt (and surely did get hurt) but she had her cry, and except for Enzo who was not nice at all to her when they told her - the other guys were as polite as they could be. She picked herself up and continued, and left the game head held high - and was invited back for another season.

I don't think Audrey will be invited back. And I don't think she'll get any type of show after BB or whatever extra (amazing Race or anything else) just by her actions here. Maybe she had good potential, but she played way too hard and fast, and talked about everyone to everyone, was laughing at Da'Vonne before she left... and the house caught her in her actions and lies. Once that happened and she found out she was going, she basically "left" - I think the only reasons she didn't DOR (walk out) are that she:

1: break the contract
    2: no pay
    3: no future with CBS and / or BB in any way, shape or form due to (1).

I don't know if she was lying to Shelli when she said she had been assured she would not get "boo'd" when she walked out, or that 'they' are making up special Julie questions for her... But if those were not lies, that's not right (what other HG would get that treatment) and also, if she's that sick or unstable, or unwell to handle questions or go to Press Day (which she said she wouldn't be attending) - and - if she's on the amount of Ativan she claims she is (she wouldn't be able to have recalled all the things she told Shelli while tryi to get info) then BB perhaps should have just let her DOR or, help her by way of the DR back door - to get her any help she needs - and then tell the other HG's that the game continues.

Oh, and what's with what's his name (with his supposed girlfriend at home - who, on Twitter - announced to us she's no longer his girlfriend! Wait till he gets out of the house... Oh boy, ) chasing the twin? He creeps me out! Ack!
    Last edited by KittyBoodles; 07-23-2015, 02:43 AM. Reason: Fixed a few errors

Leave a comment:

• cutencuddly
    commented on 's reply
    As a regular feature? Or a one-time thing?

• OhThisHouse
    replied
    I am sure the transgender world is a small world. I would bet Audrey knew about the show "I am Jazz" and being on BB might have earned her a show of her own. Her actions have most likely voided any chance.

Has Russel reappeared? Maybe time for a APB.

Leave a comment:

• KittyBoodles
    commented on 's reply
    I remember too. RB was one of the sweetest ladies. We dedicated a season on BBU for her.

(((BBU'ers)))

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Mmmnnn listening to Vanessa just chat and I swear I hear Cher in her conversational voice. Strange, since never sensed that before.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Eeh, warning, Frankie has his own page in new TV Guide. All most lost my lunch when I flipped the page & that pink hair hit me.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure CBS will pack the audience like they did for Frankie or Audrey wouldn't get much applause. Remember they allowed the deserved Aaryn boos, mild tho they were.

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Watching BBAD and Audrey tried to break into the group with a joke w/Julia (I've lost twin track?). Some polite laughter then they ignored her and went back to their group conversation. She was looking on like the kid not invited to play ball, then finally left.

Audrey just got a STOP IT, but nobody has a clue what's she's doing since she's alone. More laughter by HGs at her expense. (Oh, see it was for singing)
    Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-23-2015, 01:08 AM. Reason: see abive for more detail

Leave a comment:

• TTOTambz2
    replied
    So apparently Audrey has broken into song in the Have Not Room..... something about Shelli stabbing her in the back and a verse to do with Vanessa/James lies. From 'what I can decipher she then turned to the camera, bowed and then sang parts of it again. I'll reiterate what I said last night... just like Frankie last season I think she was led to believe TPTB would do whatever they could to help her and then her over play took it too far to help her. She's been lying in that room trying to think of how to get out of this mess and hoping it would result in some sympathy towards her.

She almost got to Shelli who is now freaked out how she's being viewed by the outside audience. The funny thing is even though Audrey will be leaving just by planting the seed of doubt in Shelli's head about Vanessa it's actually likely to work long after Audrey's out the door. Tomorrow if Audrey gets a loud cheer it's going to play havoc with Shelli who probably won't be as trusting of Shelli and the timing for the others to garner power would only serve to enhance her paranoia as Vanessa/Liztin try to save themselves.

Furthermore, if (scratch that) WHEN it comes out Shelli/Clay were aligned with Sixth Sense her tears are going to make "the others" think she was only freaking out b/c she got caught. Funny how things can be spun!

Now please let us have nice things and let "the others" win the HOH's

Leave a comment:

• Jankinonya
    commented on 's reply
    I remember all those names. I used to go by mbhenry but I had to re-register so I picked a new name. To be honest, the first time I signed up for BBU which was waaaay back when message boards were the rage, I didn't know you weren't supposed to use your real name. Or at least most didn't. Since I got a second chance I decided to give myself a little name. I also remember RB. Her loss hit me hard. I had never met her and didn't even know her real name until she was gone. However, I felt like she was a friend, because she was. I was a lurker most of the time. Some years I posted more than others. Like the year I rooted for ED and we were a house divided. Yet, we were not mean to each other. Each person had a right to their own opinion and it was respected as such. That is why I love it here and I will always come to BBU message board over twitter or Facebook. This is home. I have been here since day one of this season and I will be here until the crown a winner. I am excited about this new season (even though I don't have a favorite yet) and I like the new setup here.

I used to want to hang with the LNC but I had to work and could never stay up that late. Now, I don't work and I am a complete night owl. I'm ready for an all nighter.

• nonobadfish
    commented on 's reply
    Walleye and lesthook, your names should be up there in the post! (AND I love BBU more for the people than the show too. ((((((lesthook))))) so glad to see you. We can build this place back up with the people that we already have here in honor of those who went before. We've got plenty people here (even OLD Yo Bubba....he's ancient. If we all do our part, we'll have an awesome BBU community and that's what we love. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season...there are some excellent players that we haven't even gotten to see yet. It's going to be great. In fact, I think I need to go donate again in honor of how wonderful a year it will be, but MOSTLY in honor of Yo Bubba coming back.

• Walleye
    replied
    Goodnight fellow hamster watchers. Hope to see many of you in live chat during the show tomorrow. Should be fun!😃

Leave a comment:

• Ladycop
    commented on 's reply
    Nono,I remember those people and I always looked forward to BB just for this place. As an aside, I just put it together this year that Nonobadfish probably referred to the fact that whenever something got good they switched to FISH and I really thought I was astute. Just go to show you.
    I love this place and honestly when I was trying to get on here (this year) clicking on my link from last year my server wouldn't allow me to because of the new site. All that changed once we were fully operational but I wonder if others thought there was no longer a site. That could be the problem.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X