Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You didn't give them ANYTHING!! James is smart he did not fall for any of this.

Comment

• Bingo! Becky! Becky! Becky!

Comment

• Becky is screwed. Oh oh she is about to be hit by the James train.

Comment

• Meg is an idiot

Comment

• Oh geez. Is he going to put Becky up?

Comment

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              No, he plans to leave it, but it's a matter of time he should figure out that Becky is betraying them.

• If Clelly were sincere they would have had information to share as a sign of good faith. A one sided plan that only helping Clelly only benefits the me, me, me team and I don't even know how they think they would get anywhere with their "proposal". James won't fall for it.

Comment

• Off topic.....hubby both me tickets to see Aretha Franklin.......got me away from BB for a minute.....but I'm back now....lol....James will NOT waver

Comment

• That's nice mom, Aretha still going strong. I finally realized who the twins remind me off... Fran Drescher.

Comment

• Important conversations going on, and I have to go to bed!!!!!

Comment

• What are they....no live feeds

Comment

• Woke up and couldn't go back to sleep...flipped on the feeds and see that JMac threw Vanessa under the bus to Shelli/Clay. Interesting. He admitted to Clelli that he told Jackie that it was Clelli's idea to nominate Jason, and then he told them that Vanessa told him not to tell Shelli/Clay that they were going on the block. JMac is not afraid to admit what he does wrong....he's flat telling the truth (I saw the Vanessa conversation).

I need to go back to sleep, but Shelli is mad and going to go talk to James again soon. And now she's talking to Julia and fussing at her (gently).
                      Last edited by nonobadfish; 08-03-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Julia is a breath of fresh air. She has no clue what game she's playing. She's supposed to be pushing for Steve to go home, but when Shelli questions her about what they are saying upstairs, Julia says, "Which one of y'all to go home." Shelli then says everyone who is in her Sixth Sense alliance is lying to her. When y'all wake up in the morning, find a time to flash back because pretty soon Shelli is going to yell at someone. Between her anger at Vanessa and now anger at Liz/Julia/Austin, it's going to get interesting. She's in the DR right now, though. Maybe they'll calm her down.

Comment

• Clay and JMac had a very interesting conversation a few minutes ago. Clay told JMac about the Dark Moon Alliance. Becky had not told him. JMac pretty much laid out his game...maybe he's not as sharp as I thought? I hope I'm wrong.

I'm going back to sleep. Shelli is going to be too afraid to fuss until after the POV Ceremony, I think. But she's going to be upset with Vanessa and Austwins before Thursday and there is drama ahead.
                          Last edited by nonobadfish; 08-03-2015, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Shelli, Clay and Meg talking and Shelli tearing up saying "I've been so good, cared about everybody and now I'm being targeted". Clelly says they won't share any names because that is how they are, then says to Meg you don't seem interested to know the names and Meg says that it's not that but she understands not sharing names because that is not how she plays. They want to go back up and talk to James but need to figure out what they are going to say. I woke up not expecting so much to be going on still!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X