Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Van sure that Becky and JMac are on the other side of the house?

I think Steve really wants to send Shelli out. He will twist himself in knots trying to figure out how to do it without outing himself.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      She doesn't see their ties to Shelli and Clay. That's Slays side deal.

• If Shelli doesn't leave this week then Vanessa will only grow stronger.

Vanessa is a Siren with a BB song that lures the players to her. The others are just lost sailors trying to make their way to glorious final two.

Comment

• I really like how Steve wouldn't give her a 100% okay on keeping Shelli. I really hope he can stay strong and vote for himself. I'm really disappointed he didn't talk to the camera in the storage room... I need to know what is going on in his mind...

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Steve, please go tell your girlfriend, Cyclops Sally, what your plans are. SHE won't tell anyone, winky, winky.

• Vanessa told Steve that someone called him a floater, right?

Who was she getting mud on?

Comment

• I have been wanting a strong girl alliance for years. Many have. I'm just not all that crazy about these girls. Audrey tried to get the girl alliance the first day. I think Vanessa has planned for someone to get rid of Clay all along. She will want someone to knock out Austin soon. She may save James to take out Austin unless she thinks JMac or Steve will do it. I believe she wants a F-4 of herself, Shelli, one twin and either Meg or Steve. I think 3 of those might make it.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think she will want Steve. He is too emotionally remote to create any real bond. She will very likely want Shelli, Julia, and Austin. All three would preserve her, over the others, by the time they get that deep.
          Last edited by KeninVA; 08-03-2015, 06:33 PM.

• I just don't understand why Van is so hung up on keeping Shelli. The looks and things Shelli has done to Van since noms and she's still fighting for her. And Austin, and twins, need to start wondering why Van is working so hard to keep Shelli. Austin needs to wake up and realize Van was HOH and was going to put him up, he was sold out, that he is dispensable. They need to see how willing Shelli is letting Clay fall on his sword for her and her campaigning against him even. If she will do that to him, she would have no problems doing it to them.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          In BB 14, Dan sold out the quack pack. Brit, Ian's closest ally, got put up and evicted. The strength of Ian's game (besides the remarkable run of comp wins, a BB record) was that he put that away as game, pulled them back together, and controlled the game until the end. It was fun to watch Dan plot and plan to get Ian evicted, but the reality was the Quack Pack could have gone to bed after PoV was played, kept noms the same, and gotten up to vote out the next HG. It was a fun season due to Dan's antics, but QP dominated the game. SS has the same potential, especially because Shelli is such a dominant competitor. Get Jackie out, and only James is really left. Jmac is ID'd as a threat, is likely to get a quick backdoor at the double.

• PipelinersWife
          PipelinersWife commented
          Editing a comment
          True Ken. I always want them to see what's in front of them, but every season most never do. It's like I am with a football game, me yelling at the TV when my LSU Tigers or New Orleans Saints, does something good but mostly when it's bad. BB is similar for me, lol. I get too wrapped up in this show every summer just like I do football season.

• Can anyone tell me why johnnymac was crying

Comment

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          When? After the noms? Or has he been crying more recently?

It appears that he's more attached than we might have thought he would be to someone who would nom him over and over and even ask for him not to use the power of veto when he won it.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          He has a guy crush on Clay? (See emoticon winking)

• Vanessa may not like how Shelli acts, but she's been a partner in crime. Clay hasn't been her partner, he's Shelli' s puppet but will not become Vanessa' s puppet if he stays. That's why Vanessa is fighting so hard to keep Shelli.

Comment

• Who does Steve have a crush on????

Comment

• Blogzie
            Blogzie commented
            Editing a comment
            The camera in the Hammock Room.

• ^Tamz^
            ^Tamz^ commented
            Editing a comment
            that should be funny in jury house lol. thanks guys.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, Cyclops Sally is worse than Austin - she always has her eye on Stevie. But he encourages it by spending so much time talking to her.

• Just an observation/prediction: Vanessa knows/suspects the Austwins are wavering in their vote so she is going to stick to them like glue so that no one can get in their ear and convince them to evict Shelli...

Also, I will be so happy for either of Clelli to go home so that some one new may be on the other two cameras... so tired of watching the two of them ALL the time...

Comment

• Originally posted by KeninVA View Post

I love SS. (All must be right in the world now, Nono and I have finally settled on opposite sides of the house.)
            No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! No, we haven't settled on opposite sides of the house!!!! I'm desperately sideless. I don't like SS at all, but I don't like the ADC either. I'm in a real quandary or quagmire or quick sand or maybe all three of those qu words.

Please don't make me like the ADC, Ken...I don't like them. I am impressed with the way James made a power move and worked his HoH, but his nasty jokes/comments keep me from being a fan. The only reason I was pulling for him to win HoH was so we could lose either Shelli or Clay, and he did that so I'm really thankful. But he can go home next week if need be. And Jackie is tough and I'm happy she's not another Victoria, but I don't have any vested interest in her staying either. And Meg? Well...she's a cute recruit.

So all is not right with the world. You have a side, but I have none and I'm really not happy about it. (But I don't think you really have a side either because I think you really just like Vanessa so you're going with her side so she can get farther. You can't REALLY like an alliance that has Austin, Liz and Julia in it, right? They are cardboard place-holders. Two of them are cute cardboard place-holders, but one of them is really yuck and could very soon be arrested for unwanted grasping of another cardboard place-holder.)

(If Clay leaves, JMac may wake up and find a side. And I hear that Vanessa is targeting JMac. If THAT becomes a real thing, then you and I truly will be on different sides. But right now...the world is still upside down.)

((((((((KenInVAMyFrenemy))))))

Comment

• KeninVA
              KeninVA commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to confess, I love the twins. Their voices don't bother me at all, and the interactions between them, especially when they are being bitchy, either to each other, or two on one, make me laugh. And I need them in the house, because once they are gone, the feeds will be sonombulating HG's, waking for periodic feedings and showers, like the sloths in the National Zoo. I don't actually even mind Austin, given that Liz is the queen of mixed messages.

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              But the twins are SOOOOOOOO gaaaaameless-uh. Oh My Gawd, they're only theeeeerrrrrre because they couldn't get on the Twinner show (or Twinnie or Twinnest or whatever it was). They are the worst kind of recruuuuuuuuits-uh.

(They do make me laugh, but we shouldn't encourage TPTB to keep casting people with no game sense. And Austin sneaking his hand beneath Liz's clothes is really close to sexual harassment because she can't complain since she's afraid he'll turn on her. Just sayin'.)

I actually get a kick out of Julia. My perfect Final 4 would be JMac, Steve, Julia, and Vanessa.
              My perfect F2 is JMac and Steve. A girl can dream, right?

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Giggle, and sloths only come down the tree once a week to poop. Would sure keep the bathroom cleaner.

• James now trying to rouse his sleeping beauties, so they can hang out in the backyard together again, isolating themselves, and wondering why the vote doesn't go their way on Thursday.

Comment

• Steve has James and Meg totally snowed.

Comment

• wait, so what James just told Meg in the pantry room is all bs from Steve?

Comment

• ^Tamz^
                  ^Tamz^ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was talking about KeninVA's comment above mine and if it was about that convo in the pantry or what. I seem to be easily confused today lol

• KeninVA
                  KeninVA commented
                  Editing a comment
                  James and Meg have no idea Steve has been gaming with Vanessa since week 2. Steve was talking about the people in the pool, and telling James about his name, along Meg, and Jackie. It was Steve's way of pointing out that Becky's name was not included (But James is not smart enough to pick up on it). The second convo, about Clay/Shelli coming to him about getting Jason up and him telling James about it, was him trying to freeze noms, so he would not go up. Meg "forced herself" to talk to Steve for an hour last night, and so the two are convinced that Steve will join their leaky boat.

• psucolleen
                  psucolleen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, Ken. I'm not sure that is Steve 'snowing' James & Meg. He's trying to relay information to James in a very cryptic way but since he & James haven't had any interactions on that level, I can't blame James for not picking up on it. I wouldn't call that snowing them. If he wants to tell James something, he shouldn't be so cryptic. Steve speaks in such a way that even when he's being blunt he's doing it in a cryptic manner.

• So y'all think Steve is closer to Vanessa than JMac? I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Steve plays Vanessa a LOT, and she doesn't see it. Not saying that he doesn't enjoy his alliance with her, but I get the feeling that he often says what she wants to hear more so than what he's actually thinking. (Steve does that with most of the HGs. I always feel like his conversations with JMac are real, though. Am I being tricked?)
                Last edited by nonobadfish; 08-03-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X