Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay....I REALLY have to go get ready. Maybe I can switch from my macbook to my iphone and put it in my pocket with earphones in my ear....but how do I take a shower? It sounds like Clay/Shelli want to make an alliance with James/Meg and then bring in Vanessa as their 5th. This is just too much. I love this game.

Comment

I am going to go throw up and lie down. I can't take this.

Comment

One more thing before I go: James is going to get Meg/Jackie. If this works best for James/Meg/Jackie's game, then I guess I can't be mad at them for changing their mind even though I WANT CLAY OR SHELLI GONE. But at least Sixth Sense will be broken up. I think I can keep going if Sixth Sense is no longer....

Let me say this very loudly, though: I WAS WRONG. James sure sounds like he's going to change his noms unless Jackie/Meg convince him otherwise.

Comment

Jackie doesn't look like she is buying this.

Comment

nono, I don't want you to be wrong. You CAN'T be wrong. I FORBID it. I want Clay or Shelli gone to and MUST have my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Dee....I'm with you!!!!! I won't give up.

• psucolleen
              psucolleen commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm with you, Dee & nono!!! One HAS to go; preferably Shelli. James will regret it every step of the way if one of them doesn't leave. Again, preferably Shelli.

I had to step away for a few........what happened?!

James just can't change the noms! He just can't buy into this!!

Comment

Who said this was boring? I hate being at work. If this works, and I was Vanessa, I would reset the game, after noms. She actually knows a lot about Jmac, Shelli, Clay, Austin, the twins game, and especially Becky. If Austin goes up, I would out the entire game, which she actually knows, to every person in the house. The Shelli/Clay/Beckie/Vanessa Generals alliance, the sixth sense, Clay/Shelli/Jmac, and the inference (since these people are stupid) that if Shelli and Clay would sell out their alliance to James, but not Becky and Jmac, they MUST be secretly aligned, as there is no other explanation that they would rat out Austin, but not Becky, who is openly tied to JMac, despite Becky's denials. The only person I would leave out is Steve. In that environment, the new line could easily be ADC with Vanessa and the Twinstins, with Steve secretly on the side, against Becky, Jmac, Shelli and Clay. It becomes high risk for her next cycle, but if you don't win, you go home.

But, it would reset the board, and Shelli or Clay would likely go home, and the survivor and Jmac/Becky spend another week in win or go home territory.

Comment

• KeninVA
                KeninVA commented
                Editing a comment
                One additional advantage of blowing the entire game up. If Austin is up, he is going to start outing secrets. Better to try to start over, than salvage some half alliance that is not hanging together. Austin is dumb, but reasonably loyal, if a little self-centered. The reason to keep Shelli, was her competitive edge, but if you put her in win or go home, at F11, she very likely exits the game before Vanessa. With a blown house, and Austin and Shelli or Clay on the block, the house can absolutely reconfigure itself.

Jackie really doesn't look like she is buying this the more I see her expressions. I can't wait to hear what she says to James/Meg when they leave.

Comment

Go Jackie!!!!! (Just in case y'all are worried, I'm no longer in the shower so I'm not typing while underwater.)

Comment

• psucolleen
                  psucolleen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But wait... you're a fish! You're supposed to be underwater.

Good morning, everyone, by the way. Way to start a morning, isn't it. We need Linden and geo...where are they?

Comment

Vanessa is going to be really upset, I think.

Comment

• PipelinersWife
                    PipelinersWife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know. I think a lot of her changing from Austin last week was also due to her not wanting him sent out by her hand since she was aligned with him. I think she would prefer a guy to go also. They are all so freaking wispy washy. I was up late and thought it was dead in the water only to get up and see he is actually now considering. Good week.

Shelli and Clay would be smart just to go ahead and give it all up at this point. Uh oh. Mr. Nono is rattling his keys so I only have a few minutes left. Shoot.

Comment

• magoopy
                    magoopy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is what I'm hoping for, and out Becky!!

Good Morning!!! Turned on the feeds a few minutes ago and game is actually going on. FUN!

James is ready to talk to his peeps without Clay and Shelli...

Now, we'll see what he thinks.

Comment

James just said there is a rat! Can they figure out it's Becky?

Comment

Jackie is going to be the voice of reason

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X