Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James! The best move is to send Shelli home!!! Do It, Do It. Do It.

Comment

• PipelinersWife
      PipelinersWife commented
      Editing a comment
      Or at the least Clay down and Vanessa up. One of the 3 needs to go or he's basically letting them take over his HOH and have a hand in another eviction.

• LeslieP
      LeslieP commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right Pipeliner...For James, Jackie and Meg their best move is to get rid of Shelli or Vanessa.

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      Is james going to put up Vanessa?

OMG! Seriously James, you feel Shay will keep their deal but not Austin. Unbelievable. Haven't learned a darn thing. Jackie is the only one making sense.

Comment

Is James putting up Vanessa?

Comment

• PipelinersWife
        PipelinersWife commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like he's believing their crap and leaning towards Austin.

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks P.W. I hope Vanessa opens the game up after this. No deals, no alliances, nowhere to hide. James, Meg and Jackie get an advantage but not overwhelmingly so.

Jackie just keeps moving up my Like list...

Comment

• PipelinersWife
        PipelinersWife commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, who knew. Could never remember she was even there until the last two weeks or so. Jeff getting kicked out was very good for her so far.

Now I think he's back to keeping the noms. These three, mainly 2 because Jackies was not buying it, are giving me a headache

Comment

I am at work so I can't watch but if James does change to Austin then he is an idiot. Although I would love to see Austin go home they is no way that Shelli and Clay will keep any promises to Jamea after what he did this week.

Comment

I love it when they start to figure things out.

Comment

• PipelinersWife
            PipelinersWife commented
            Editing a comment
            I do too. However, them two, James and Meg, better hope Jackie is around as long as they are because they take the longest route to get there, lol.

Now, they just need to figure out Becky is the 'rat'!

Comment

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^^^This!!!!^^^^

Wifi of course went out during the good stuff. James isn't going to put Austin up is he? I mean Jackie doesn't look impressed with the whole Shlay outing Judas. I mean honestly they should have outed Becky. If one does go home and watches the whole Vanessa talking to James about putting them up their head will explode.

Comment

So as of now they are back to keeping the noms, Vanessa isn't too happy with Shay IMO, thinks they gave up info for no reason. Jackie the voice of reason, who knew. James, Meg, Jackie starting to finally realize the 6 are working together. I think JMac spilled to Shay and learned Becky hasn't told him everything.

Comment

Has JMac yet had an inkling of how unimportant he is to Clelli?

JMac talking about their alliance that he has been protecting and Clelli (was it Clay?) asking "what alliance?"

Or will JMac take it as Clelli just wanting to know which he was referring to out of several that he might be in with them?

Comment

• PipelinersWife
                PipelinersWife commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope he does. Think it was Shelli who said what alliance, big red flag JMac. Also he knows about Becky not telling him things. Says she may not have had time. After more than a week, no time? He's got to have had a light bulb moment. Then again who knows, I think inside that house makes people lose their sense, lol.

Checking in...looks like I don't have to be wrong (it was a really close call...I'm not doing any more predictions ever), nor do I have to wear a unitard! I'm keeping the unitard tiara, though. Noms the same unless they put Vanessa up as renom. Woo hoo!!!!!! They broke Sixth Sense AND will get Shelli or Clay out. Could it get any better???????

Comment

The Live Feeds have been pure gold this morning.

I really don't think James will change the nominations. He said:

"If you shoot somebody, you can't take that bullet back".

James has gone from my hate list, to my hate him somewhat less list, to I'm actually starting to like him a little bit list.

Yes, I'm fully aware of his misogynistic comments, but as my mother (your typical 1950's housewife, except she was more like June Cleaver after her nervous breakdown) used to say whenever she was mad at my father; "Women's faults are many, men have only two: Everything they say and everything they do".

Comment

Isn't it delightful to see puppet masters squirm.

Comment

Originally posted by nonobadfish View Post
                    Checking in...looks like I don't have to be wrong (it was a really close call...I'm not doing any more predictions ever), nor do I have to wear a unitard! I'm keeping the unitard tiara, though. Noms the same unless they put Vanessa up as renom. Woo hoo!!!!!! They broke Sixth Sense AND will get Shelli or Clay out. Could it get any better???????
                    Aww man, and here I was hoping for the nono unitard!

It would have been interesting if Clay and Shelli just blew everything up to get Austin on the block and out, they most likely could have if they gave all the info and was smart to do so in front of James, Jackie, and Meg. It would have really reset the game and possibly teamed the 5 of them up.

I'm happy with Clay or Shelli leaving, it just would have been great to see the house blow up more and everything re-shuffled.

Comment

• nonobadfish
                      nonobadfish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Delvoire, I think there is still a chance for a house blow-up since James/Meg/Jackie now know that Vanessa is 'the head of the snake' as James just put it. I will be surprised if Vanessa is happy with this turn of events (even if she doesn't find out that James/Meg/Jackie are on to her).

But that's just a guess on my part. I am NOT making a statement that the house will reset for sure because I never am making statements again. (At least until the next time I make a statement).

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X