X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTOTambz2
    replied
    It will be interesting to see how Vanessa navigates breaking up the Austwins, knowing how angry the twins get over any little slight. She'll need someone else to oust them & Austin or risk losing their vote. And now that Shlay have thrown out that ridiculous statement regarding jury votes expect the twins to follow suit. That's the problem with recruits they don't realize how naive they sound. when they threaten to not vote for you if you nominate them/evict them.

With Vanessa aligned to SS + Steve she will need Shelli, ADC or TrainMac to take them out & at this stage in the game it's much more likely her & Shelli would be their target. I would have said TrainMac might go after ADC, but if things hold true for Thurs maybe Becky/JMac will finally see how critical it is to oust Vanessa/Shelli first.

Leave a comment:

• TTOTambz2
    commented on 's reply
    Why do you think the twins/Austin will flip to keep Clay? The twins really want him out even though they know Shelli did most of the talking. I hope you are right, but as of tonight it felt like a split house with Steve being the deciding factor saying he'd vote for Shelli to stay (but I'm not certain he will yet) . Steve has tended to lean toward targeting females linked to males to free their male partners (Becky/JMac, Meg/Jason) so I could see whey he'd doubly want Shelli gone so Vanessa would be pulled closer to him as it would remove her likely F2 partner.

The only way I see Austwins (all 3 of them) voting to keep Clay is if ADC confirm to them Shelli did all the talking or they finally figure out Vanelli are just another couple that will be a nightmare to break up.

• TTOTambz2
    commented on 's reply
    I've always enjoyed Vanessa's way of manipulation but I found her to be really dirty & shady today with things she said, lied about and did to ensure Shelli would stay. At this point I think she'll make up whatever she has to in order to keep her desired F2 (and yes I believe Nessa wants to take her to F2) b/c the twins/Austin would get the other 2 votes guaranteed & I doubt she wants to take a male given BB US history. Maybe Vanessa would take a shot at bringing Steve but I doubt it.

Clay was acting like a child today & you guys are right his read is horrible (then again I've always found him to have a bad read). Further he acted really arrogant & repeatedly lied through his teeth about things that were said/done. I wonder what he'll do if he gets a heads up that Shelli is in fact staying. Will he actually fight to stay & try to get Steve or Austins vote?

Shelli though stooped to a whole new low by making sure Vanessa was doing her campaigning & making Vanessa promise not to tell him that she is staying. True love at it's best! ha

• OutOfTheDarkness
    replied
    My prediction for the vote on Thursday as it stands now is 7-2 Shellie is evicted. Beck & Van the only votes to keep her. Believe Van's attempts to keep her will backfire & put a bigger target on her back. Wouldn't be surprised if Clay wins HOH & backdoors Van next week. He'll want revenge on James for Shellie going but will blame a lot of her going also on Van. Just watch it play out that way. Lol

Leave a comment:

• TTOTambz2
    replied
    Clay is going to feel so stupid if he is the one to leave and finds out Shelli had Vanessa make sure she stayed & didn't want him to be told he was getting voted out (so he could save himself). THAT my friends is how much Shelli really cares about Clay!

This is a jokemance.

Right now it looks like a 5-4 vote in favor of Shelli staying. Austwins have changed their minds at least 10 times & Steve seems to prefer Clay but is saying he'll evict him.

Can we get some actual game play JMac/Steve? There may be opportunity b/c Austin knowing James/Meg worked to keep them safe will tell James they're voting out Clay which might allow time for ADC to work Austin/Steve to get that 5th vote.

Because Shelli is playing Clay dirty I want so badly for her/Vanessa to get blind sided, but I'm sure V will work SS +Steve non stop. Question is does she have Steve wrapped or does he make his own decisions?

Leave a comment:

• GinaKC
    replied
    hahaha, watching bb after dark and Vanessa & Austin are out at the hammock talking about Shelli and Clay. Austin says so much for THAT showmance. Who would've seen that coming? Guess now - they'll (us? America?) - see what true love is. (referring to his true love showmance with Liz, LOL) He's so delusional.

Leave a comment:

• GinaKC
    commented on 's reply
    Ugh, her arrogance! Delusional is right.....

• RUSSELL
    commented on 's reply
    Why would they do that???

• Walleye
    replied
    One last comment before bedtime, if Clay gets evicted, the spell will be broken. After a few really cute 22 year olds drop their keys into his drink, queen Shelli will be a distant memory.

Leave a comment:

• RUSSELL
    commented on 's reply
    Behold the splendid one!!! #nonosplendidfish
    Last edited by RUSSELL; 08-04-2015, 12:46 AM.

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    What Nono, you mean she is going to talk down to him? He should be used to that by now. #snarkalliance

• RUSSELL
    replied
    Asstin = Judass

Leave a comment:

• nonobadfish
    replied
    Seriously....where the heck did Clay get the idea that he was unanimously being voted to stay? Did the DR lead him to believe that, or do the Honeycutt genes come automatically programmed with a delusional ego.

I don't know about y'all, but I think Miss Shelli may have a few choice words for Mr. Clay.

Leave a comment:

• RUSSELL
    commented on 's reply
    Yes because she would melt!!!

• nonobadfish
    commented on 's reply
    Best plan ever.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X