Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were several of you last night, including nonobadfish this morning, who took the time to show some empathy and commiserate with those of us who were sad about Meg and James being voted out.

I was too busy stress eating to comment plus it's hard to type while you are busy shoveling ice cream into your mouth.

So I just wanted to say 'Thank You', you really showed a lot of class. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful online family here at BBU.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG Nono and Blogzee - get a pint of Ben and Jerrys Half-Baked flavor to drown your sorrows. Tee Hee, I might get a gallon if Vanessa wins (yes, KeninVA, I can hear your evil chuckles). Choc and vanilla ice cream mixed with brownie bites, cookie dough, and choc syrup. OH MY! Makes everything so much better.

• Blogzie
      Blogzie commented
      Editing a comment
      @BettyBoo,
      In addition to your other talents, you must also be psychic. That is exactly what I had. Half-Baked just seemed to somehow fit my mood.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Tee Hee, got a Krogers coupon for a free pint and tried it. Darn Ben and Jerry. Cherry Garcia was my gateway drug, now I'm thoroughly addicted to Half Baked. I'd do intravenous, but gotta treat my mouth to the cold, creamy deliciousness.

My choices to win of the six survivors are:

JOHN: since a return player has never won and he's the most likable of the bunch.

AUSTIN: he's another one who should have been gone, but has not only only stayed in, but has gotten stronger. (And, wow does he hold a grudge. The vote to evict James was for Jace?)

JULIA: since when do you not only bring in a blood relation, but allow them to stay? At least she didn't play magic fingers with Austin.

LIZ: ditto on blood relation and double that with pair bond. Just another player who logically shouldn't be there.

STEVE: a nasty little mommy's boy and Vanessa' s puppet. Lost all our sympathy. (I'm sure he registered the audience groans when he voted Meg out and is playing that around and around in his head. At least he has a private bathroom to puke in.)

VANESSA: yes, I know she'll probably win, but I just can't get past her cheating. It's like Tom Brady - she didn't need to do it, so why do it? Seeing her gone before final two will make me smile more than any of the other five winning.

Bet BBAD ratings have sunk even more than they normally do at this time (and not just because I stopped watching). Blah, blah, blah.

Comment

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      BettyBoo , I am looking up recipe's in the event Vanessa does win. I just want to be prepared.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      KeninVA Recipes for my bitterness? It's OK, my goose has been cooked several times-grin. But, gotta admit, though I'm still peeved Derrick won, much worst, I still haven't gotten over Danielle losing!! Somehow, life goes on despite our disappointments.

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      Betty Boo - I was thinking kind of along the same lines as you but categorizing (game play) the final 6.

The Twins - Julia is just riding behind Liz and Austin. She now has one win under her belt. Liz, getting in a showmance to enhance her game, part of a twin. Has won comps when needed.

Austin - I believe (don't shoot me) but out of the remaining house guests his social game is the best. Also has won when needed. Never been on the block, but I believe he is also a big baby, his vote against James was for Jace so he is holding a gruge. It will be interesting to see how he handles the block if nominated.

Steve - Cannot really think for himself. Gets to worked up on what to do.

John - I kind of like the one that re-entered the house. But I wished he would have flipped the vote. I still don't believe that he is playing his game.

Vanessa - manipulator. Just like last year with Derrick, all of the houseguests that weren't easily manipulated are now in the jury house.

I believe that with the remaining 6, I would be okay with either Vanessa, Austin or JohnnyMac winning.

I think I must be in the minority here, but I am enjoying this season so much more than previous ones. I love the unpredictability, the way things change on a dime. Last night the Austwins held all the power; today it looks like the other three do. I fully expect this to change Monday after the veto comp, because Julia will probably win (it could happen -- it did last night) and take Liz down. Then who does Steve put up? Whomever it is, they are probably going home, because the twins will hold all the power again. Next HOH, and it could flip again....who knows. I think I am enjoying it so much because I really have not ever decided on a favorite here. All of these people have provided me with some enjoyment, and also annoyed the hell out of me at times.

But mostly, I am enjoying reading what you all have to say here. You make me think, and I love it.

Comment

• nonobadfish
      nonobadfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree with Ken (I swear I'm not doing it just to disagree...well, I don't think I am). I think Steve puts Vanessa up if Julia pulls Liz down. He's stated many times that he's going to start playing tougher, reminding himself that he left his integrity at the door and he repeating to himself that he's not going to keep deals. He wants to be F2 with JMac over Vanessa because he believes that's an easy win for him. He doesn't want to play Vanessa's game anymore, and he needs to keep JMac's trust so that JMac doesn't turn against him with Vanessa. (Just my opinion...but I'm sticking with it until proven wrong which often happens).

ETA: BUT I think Vanessa probably stays over Austin. JMac would vote to keep Vanessa, and I think Julia would vote to keep Vanessa? I guess that depends on whether Julia thinks it's time for her to go since she said she doesn't want to be next to Vanessa F2. Hmmm....that could be interesting. Except Julia most likely doesn't win PoV two times in a row, so probably not a real concern.
      Last edited by nonobadfish; 09-04-2015, 10:41 AM.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      ~smee~, you are not alone. I think this is a great season as well. All the flip flopping has caused the normally boring days worth watching on the feeds. I think there are a lot of players left that aren't popular, but this week will be fun.

• cutencuddly
      cutencuddly commented
      Editing a comment
      ~smee~

Yes, it's been a very interesting season. Keeps us guessing. So that's great. It's just that the remaining players are so very unlikable. Well, JMac still gets adorbs points, but he has definitely been playing a, let's say, understated game in the house.

I'll be at BBU until the end! BBU for the win!

I went to bed last night a little disgruntled. Sad to see James leave but glad he made an impact on the game. Hopefully he gets AFP so he will be in better shape to help take care of his little girl.

I didn't stay up to see who won the HOH. I figured I got nothing I wanted yesterday so it was bound that one of Austin, Vanessa or Julia would win. Then when I get up this a.m. I see that Steve had won and at least John is safe this week(I hope). Austin has already started throwing Vanessa utb a little and if he and Liz are on the block and one of them win veto he will amp up trying to get Vanessa up as a renom. Steve will get all kinds of info but I doubt she would be the one going up if a twin is still the option. Either way this week is bound to bring us some good feeds and for some of us (hopefully) one of the scamper squad going to jury on Thursday.

I found it curious last night when the twins were talking about getting Steve out before John, one of them said everybody left would beat John and no one would beat Steve. I wondered if they meant in the F2 or in HOH's and veto's. They have forgotten that John is well liked in jury and he has won some veto comps in the past.

We have a few more weeks and BB will come to a close. This season started with great promise and will end with some disappointments and joy to players and fans alike. But, in reality this season has been great with the craziness that started week 1 and will finish with craziness on Sept. 23. So no matter what happens, I've enjoyed this season and will be sad to see it end.

Comment

Popping in from the office just to say that I all of a sudden remembered that Julia told Liz last night that she doesn't want to be next to Vanessa at the end. I thought that was interesting since Vanessa may be Julia's best bet to actually making it to F2.

But since the twins agreed they don't want to sit against Vanessa at F2, I wonder if that has any effect on their game between now and then?

Okay. Back to work.

Comment

• amj0715
        amj0715 commented
        Editing a comment
        Meg would have been the PERFECT person to be sitting next to in the Final 2, regardless of who was sitting beside her. But they blew that opportunity last night by evicting her. She wasn't a competition threat AT ALL and hasn't done ANYTHING to speak of in the game and would have been a great person to have sitting next to you. I think even Steve or Johnny Mac could win the game if they were sitting next to her. But apparently no one is thinking that "far" ahead in the game even though it is a lot closer than any of them are really thinking.

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Vanessa sure thought about this. No way was she letting Meg stay in the game because if in the F2 Meg would have won over her.

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Vanessa is playing a threat based game, keeping threats in, to make herself more attractive to keep. It is all about incentives. She criticized Derrick's game last year, on bringing Victoria to the end, since he left himself open to Cody taking Victoria at the end. What she did not understand was he had worked overtime the previous 5 weeks, making Victoria look scary as a F2, by getting the last 7 evictees to repeatedly promise that they would vote for Victoria to win, if she showed up in the F2. Cody bought it so much, he and Derrick were telling that story on finale night.

I expect with this next eviction, for Julia and maybe Liz, if she is still in, to find Vanessa crying the next day, because she will have realized that she ''Can't win the Game'' against anyone left in the house, since so many people are mad at her.

I still can't believe that Johnny Mac and Steve didn't take the perfect opportunity last night to vote out Julia. Now they have a problem. If you don't have two of the Austwins on the block come eviction time, the Austwins will control who goes home this week and from here on out. Yes, they have THAT much power in the house right now. There are six people left in the house and only three people vote on eviction night. Which means it only takes two people to evict someone. And there are THREE people in a very tight alliance right now. So you have to have two of them sitting in the nomination chairs in order to control anything that happens in the game at this point.

Steve is talking about nominating Austin/Liz for eviction today. And that will be fine as long as Julia doesn't win the POV. If she were to win and take Liz down, then Liz and Julia decide who goes home this week which will mean that either Vanessa or Johnny Mac will be walking out the door on Thursday. I am still not sure why Vanessa kept saying that it was "too soon" to take out one of the Austwins last week. Does she not know how to count? Does she not realize that they now, essentially, control the game?

Now, I know that Julia hasn't won much in terms of competitions but I wouldn't count her out. Essentially her back hasn't been up against the wall yet either which can bring out a fighting spirit. And by putting up Liz and Austin you may bring that out in her and she may win another POV competition. She won the POV last night and that might just give her the confidence she needs to believe that she can win it again if she needs to.

It will be interesting to see how this weeks plays out. If Steve does nominate Austin/Liz and Julia wins POV, who does Steve put up as the replacement nominee? He has Final 2 deals with both Vanessa and Johnny Mac. So who does Steve have more loyalty to at this point in the game? Who does he want sitting beside him at the end of the game? Would this be a good time to take out Vanessa?

The worst case scenario this week is that the Austwins remain intact in the house. Because they have the numbers to control who goes and who stays for the rest of the season. I still can't believe that NO ONE has split them up yet.

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve would have gone home, had he done that. And with JVS in the house, they have the same opportunity. They have to win. If the PoV is stay or fold, the chief strategy will be to make sure Julia does not win the PoV, even if one of the other two comes down.
        Last edited by KeninVA; 09-04-2015, 12:06 PM.

Okay have been thinking about the twin bond a bit. Yes I do believe that for the majority of the time they have each other's back. I also believe that they put themselves first over anyone else. I have noticed some major cracks in the sister bond. The first one was when Julia asked Liz if she would pick her or Austin for F2. Liz said Austin and with that Julia got very quite. Julia has an F2 with Vanessa and has not shared this with Liz. Then last night their mother wrote in Liz's HOH letter that she was the perfect daughter. Julia was upset about this and kept talking about it long after the reading of the letter. Given the immaturity of the twins, I think Julia could go against Liz in a critical spur of the moment decision if the right person (Vanessa) was in her ear.

Okay I am biased and don't like the behaviors of these two girls. I will say that I was touched when Liz put the cat hat in James suit case last night. This was a thoughtful non game gesture.

I forget who said that if are on the block perhaps the twins will be calmer. I think just the opposite. We will see the mean girl behavior ramped up in a major way. I feel sorry for Steve.

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she turns them on each other, nor does she try. She will try to get them to make decisions that are best for themselves, as individuals. As an example, Julia should not be compelled to keep Austin, to help Liz's game, when Vanessa would be better for Julia. Liz can choose Austin, Julia can choose Vanessa. She has never once implied that the girls would watch each others backs. She has talked at least with Julia, about the realities of the short game, and not looking at a move against her sister as a move against her.

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no question in my mind that Vanessa would descend this low. I believe that she has descended lower in this game. As for her using James' child to convince him not to throw away his game for Meg, that was manipulation on her part because she wanted Meg out.

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point, belle1

Good Morning All,

Congrats to those who kept their favorites through the double eviction nightmare. I'm sad my mice are gone & noticed last night on BBAD how much entertainment value they actually bring to our viewing pleasure. I'll specifically miss how they were able to laugh at themselves and turn dire situations into humor. Suffice to say I'll be voting for James for AC & hoping JMac makes a F2 chair so James can actually win.

Alright to the matter at hand:

Steve wins HOH beating out Austin who Vanessa tried to get to throw the comp, but Austin was second. I doubt he threw it b/c he was concerned about Pandora's box. It appears Liztin will be the nominations though initially Steve was leaning toward both twins which both JMac/Van talked him out of.

For those asking who Steve would put up in the low percentage event Julia wins POV & removes Liz, it will be Vanessa after much throwing up since JMac is his true F2. And that would be super interesting as it would be war between Austin-Vanessa.

To that end, I expect there will be some fur flying this week & not out of Austin's beard, rather from Vanessa throwing him UTB to the twins & vice versa. It's inevitable this week there will be information outed & as much as I know my fellow analyst Ken believes Vanessa has everyone sewn up that's not really the case:

* The twins do NOT want to take Vanessa deep & actually were hoping she would go on the block.

* Both commented on how Van/Austin were whispering & trying to get the 2 of them put up

* Julia is more aligned to Austin than Vanessa BUT a few properly played words from Steve (who won't nominate her) & she could turn on Vanessa

* JMac/Steve have noted Vanessa was immediately pushing her agenda to take out Liz & keep Austin & the Rock Stars both say this ISN'T her week so they'll do what's best for their game.

* Notably while everyone assumes Liz is the target at the moment JMac is leaning to taking out Austin & selling that to Steve since he believes there is something going on between the 2 (Austin/Vanessa) & if they take out Liz then Austin & JuJu will go to Vanessa. This is insightful b/c the one person Vanessa doesn't have a F2 with is Liz & she is her preference to boot this week.

JMac believes the next comp will likely be physical which is another reason he wants Austin out b/c he believes he can beat both Vanessa & the twins to win HOH.

The next HOH is a bit hairy though b/c then you can't play in F4 HOH which guarantees a trip to the finals without pressure of having to win POV which will be a comp everyone but Julia would do well in.

The goal of the Rock Stars remains themselves with Vanessa however once Austin starts spilling his guts this week that directive may change. For sure this is the first week we can undoubtedly say everyone will be gunning to win POV.

Vanessa made a point of telling someone not to tell Steve she knew about the twins early & I wondered if that was a typo (as I read it) & it was really JMac she didn't want to know. I do think JMac isn't quite as smitten with her as some believe & I could see him taking her out earlier than what Steve is planning. I know Ken believes Vanessa will either win F5 HOH or direct it to take out Steve but I have a feeling the boys might actually pull this out & go back to back the next 2 HOH's. This week it will be the breaking of the triplets (unless something really screwy happens) then a JMac win should result in Liz leaving with a possible blindside of Vanessa if the twits share too much info. then a Steve F4 HOH win & JMac POV to drag Julia with them to the final HOH 3 parter.

Sure Vanessa might pull out a win next week or even F4 but the thing she has to be prepared for is if Austin leaves this week after much outing of info she could be the one the house targets at F5 as the Rock Stars & Twits make F4 guarantees to each other. If Vanessa does win F5 HOH she'll have a major problem as she's promised to not put the twins up & has a F3 with the Rock Stars. We know she'd target Steve but would she put JMac up beside him knowing he could win F4 HOH/POV & send her packing b/c she screwed him over?

Suffice to say at this point in the game the Rock Stars are discussing her mist (and not buying it), Austin will know before week's end she set him up once the twins get told of his turning & he tells them Vanessa was the one who planted that seed and the twits don't want to take her deep. Though she's good (very good) I think this week might be a very anxious week for her once things start coming out how many pots she has her fingers in.

I guess I can sit back this week & await the inevitable bloodshed that will occur as Vaustwins attack each other. Once the twits hear Austin was okay with them going & Liztin fight Liz will believe Austin when he tells her it was Vanessa who told him to say those things. Liz will take Austin's side, Julia will take Vanessa's & JMac/Steve will sit back & watch to determine who the best 3 of the 4 are to move forward with! AND it's likely all of Vanessa's F2's may come into play this week if people get angry enough.

Ken, if she manages to maneuver without any of that happening then my hat's off to her, but I really don't believe it's possible. Your assessment Austin leaving will be good for her in jury is absolutely dead on, but not if he feels slighted by her on his way out the door, especially knowing if that occurs that the twins would have been turned by her against him & he could be without a F2 chair AND the twit!

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        TTOT, lots of game still left with this crew.

With Three Austwins, in the house, one of the three are going to go home, Julia wins PoV, and decides Vanessa is bad for her game. For that to work, she has to believe Vanessa would vote her out, over anyone else, and that is not true, and Julia will know it. Vanessa has not once done anything to hurt Julia in the game, demonstrated to her, a lot of care, when she had to go on the block, and did in fact keep her safe. Julia did not like that she was a pawn, but the shared experience of actually going to a vote, will be used to help bond them. I expect Vanessa is going to work overtime this week with Julia.

Austin, unless he is on the block with Vanessa, is not going to out anything about Vanessa, since he would need her to stay safe. I know those boys want to win the F5 PoV, but first they have to, and in high pressure Head to Head comps, she has actually beaten them. And, for Steve and Jmac, they should be individually motivated to keep Vanessa safe, since as was demonstrated last night, James was not the best boot for Austwins. Why on earth would you give that up, if you are forced to go 3 on 2, due to a bad break in the game.

Saying the boys are going to win back to back, and them actually winning back to back, are two different things. They are not that good. Each of them have been beaten, in a life or death situation, by Vanessa/Austin/Liz and Julia. BOTH OF THEM. Maybe they are stupid, and decide they are better than they demonstrate.

I have not watched Jmac and Vanessa at all from last night, but, from the before show talk I saw, Jmac still seems to be all in with Vanessa, even if he recognizes the trail she is on. I would hope they recognize that had they evicted Julia, one of them was going to be going home.

She reminded the Twins, Steve does not know that she is actually the first houseguest who knew for a fact that they were twins, and met Julia first. She does not want Steve to know just how close and how long she has worked with them.

I don't think she will direct the F5 HoH at all. Lets assume Austin is the boot (which is who I actually think she wants sent out). Jmac wins the next HoH, which he will want to do. He will nominate both twins. If Vanessa wins the PoV, which believe me, she will have plan, with the twins that if they can let her win, she will pull one down. She takes down Liz or Julia, Steve has to be nominated, and then gets voted out. Can Steve foil that sure, it is why I don't think she has this in the bag at all, but it will come down to that one comp.

• TTOTambz2
        TTOTambz2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ken: I agree with most of what you say the problem is you are assuming these twits are logical. Already the twits are ticked at Vanessa & talking behind her back. As you mentioned in reply to someone's post above the people left in the house ALL KNOW how Vanessa works. She'll need to be much calmer in her approach this week. If at any time someone blows up things will get outed & if Austin starts believing he is the target (he is at the moment, but isn't aware) he'll let fly as well.

Vanessa has already promised Steve she'll vote how he wants so I think the smartest thing JMac/Steve could do this week is wait to see who Vanessa campaigns to save & do exactly the opposite. I'd even agree with her right up until Wednesday night, then switch it b/c we know that will cause her to scramble while Steve can say he hasn't established who should go he's awaiting their discussions on moving forward & JMac can say he's undecided. After all the times the SS sent Meg in at 5pm on Thursdays to tell people they were leaving it's the least the Rock Stars can do in return (ha, ha). But, honestly the boys know Vanessa can't stand not feeling in control/in charge so to let her feel that's the case & set her table for the following week would be wise then switch it up at the last minute would be best for them as whoever the person is they save will feel thankful for the last minute save!

Cancelled my feeds. I'm happy that I was able to help out the updating crew for five weeks, but this is an unwatchable F6. Steve and Vanessa are even worse than the twins for me. Only thing less watchable than S&V is Liz mounting Austin. Which I was treated to yesterday.

Comment

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        Blogzie ... probably just moving across town. From renting to owning.

Hope !

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for all the work you did on the updates, cute. I have the feeds but almost never have the chance to watch them, so I depend on the updates and discussions here for all my BB info. I am so sorry that you lost James and Meg in one night, and that you are unhappy. But I am glad you are going to stick it out here with us. I'm not sure I could get through the day without reading what you think.

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw shucks, thanks ~smee~

I was sad to see James go last night. He has been so much fun to watch on the live feeds. And I for one will be voting as many times possible for James as Fan Favorite player. He's always been my favorite. He said he was born in Sumter SC. My husband was stationed at Sumter AF base when we first got married. Great place to live. I know his adopted parents must be really happy. Don't know who I'd like to win BB now. Possibly JMac.

Comment

The one thing that I've noticed with Vanessa's strategy is she has left too many people in the game that knows how she's played. They know how she manipulates. How she twist and turns words. How she pushes her agenda. Austwits are already talking about their mistrust in her. When push comes to shove this week there will be so much information shared that only Steve and John will benefit from the backstabbing.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. Last year Derrick was stealth and under the radar. He really was a hit man.

• Tjeffy
          Tjeffy commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right Lynette.
          Derrick also did things because he had to. I think Vanessa says and does things when there is no benefit for her to go down that path.

Just a reminder..

We are making a big change with the servers @ 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM ET today (Friday, September 4, 2015).

The hardware fix we were going to apply yesterday had to be put off until today due to resource allocation. It should only take half an hour. So just be aware if you have some problems around this time. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but this is all to make the site run better for you. Thanks!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reminder Kenny! Good time to break away and charge up the iPad. Will watch Jeff chatting with Meg /James later today.

Do you guys believe that about Austin holding a grudge against James for Jace?

I don't. I figure he was racking his putty brain for some TV-worthy excuse for the dumb decision to vote James out, and Jace was the most dramatic thing he could come up with.

Welllll ... now I'm having second thoughts ... the fact that he was thinking of Jace at all was strange -- and he clearly is still remembering that bogus 8-person "alliance" Audrey created -- as if it's somehow significant that that alliance didn't make it to the Final 6 and one of his many fake alliances from later in the season did.

Last night he was trying to convince us that we should appreciate that Audrey's goofy alliance didn't make it to the end. So, yeah, maybe that's part of why he put James out. Bitterness that he wasn't one of the people Audrey tapped on the shoulder to go up to the HOH room.

Comment

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I don't believe him either, Cute. I think he was just reminded of Jace because he was in the pictures for the HOH comp, and he thought "America" would like that he was thinking of someone besides himself. This part of "America" is not as dumb as he thinks.

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          .. Exactly!

Good morning/afternoon everyone,

I have been away from the feeds and from posting for almost 2 weeks now due to work. I need to send a huge thank you to everyone here at BBU for keeping me up to date while reading on my phone or tablet. Last night was rough, because I liked James and wanted him to stay and play the game without Meg. I really hope that Liz leaves this week, but I think it will be Austin or Julia instead.

Vanessa has really strengthed herself since the last time I posted. She is sitting pretty (though still a threat that can be eliminated at almost any time). If Liztin go up this week as expected, and then Julia wins the veto, Vanessa could be in serious trouble. I do believe that Vanessa would be the replacement nom in that case. Steve can't risk putting up JMac.

Anyway, thank you again to everyone who posts here and in the live feed updates. I wouldn't have had the slightest clue the last 2 weeks without you all.

Comment

The dilemma of this season is nothing's gone according to script, which keeps us interested since we can't predict the outcome. But, at same time hard to find someone to cheer for now. Sort of like when I saw Inception in IMAX - 'Yeah, that was interesting and I never wanna see it again.' As opposed to Avatar when I was mad the movie was over. I can appreciate Vanessa's or Derrick's game skills, but no way was watching them is as fun as watching Dan, Danielle or Dr Will (I didn't watch ED' s season.)

Another suggestion is to allow every HG a moment in the DR each day to speak honestly to Live Feeders about the game. But I know TPTB are afraid of honesty ruining THEIR game.

But, hey, we're still winners having great friends at BBU and I can eat ice cream to celebrate Vanessa losing or even more to mourn her winning.

Comment

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely agree. I say every year, I would pay extra to be able to see real DR sessions on strategy. My fantasy is that the show is told, this is the final season, before it airs, and that CBS and the Producers make the Feeds really 24/7. Let us see and hear everything about the production of the show. All the producer talks, the announcements, the rehearsals etc. Basically only shut down the sound for music, and if production peoples names are used, for their privacy. I would not care one lick about the game that last season. I would be totally focused on how the show gets made.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X