Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve has to nominate Austin and Liz....

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait ... AUSTIN and Liz? ... or JUDAS and Liz? ... or possibly JUDAS and Julia? ... who knows what twist awaits? Now THAT would be funny!

One "good" thing is Steve holds grudges.

Here's hoping that one of the many grudges Steve holds is against Vanessa.

Probably not -- or not effectively -- since she has him trussed up 20 ways from Sunday. But if he does that could be a fun hammer to watch drop.

Comment

When Derrick was trying to fit in with the cool kids last year didn't he start wearing a green beanie and big black framed glasses without lenses?

By golly, I think he did.

I'm starting to think Vanessa is Derrick with a vagina.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure about the Vanessa equipment package? I'm sure she has a large pair of balls.

• Blogzie
        Blogzie commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. She does. But I think she swiped them from Steve. Or maybe not. I'm not sure his have dropped yet.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        We know Liz has Austin's.

The bank owns John's until his student loans are paid off.
        Last edited by BettyBoo; 09-04-2015, 02:58 PM.

To the Bitter Jury alliance, I want to join but am telling you up front that I will remain a beautiful dreamer alliance member as well. Yes I am sad because the mice are gone, but will vote for James for America's Favorite Player. I also am hoping for a JMac win.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

• misscmm
        misscmm commented
        Editing a comment
        I could get behind JMac if it just wasn't for his cringe worthy moments in the DR. His voice is like nails on the chalk board and trying to be over the top rediculous ..ugh ... not to mention being rather rude at times with Julie Chen. Sometimes trying to be too funny ... just isn't ...

• adeets3945
        adeets3945 commented
        Editing a comment
        May I please, please join your alliance? I'm trustworthy and will be loyal!

1. JMac has been Vanessa 's puppet . Before he was voted out Vanessa was the the one to tell him should he come back in they can work together. He has been doing everything she's been telling him to do since then. I would not not call him a mastermind , just someone that finally realized its best to roll with VAnessa right now. 2. I think that Austin is more dangerous to VAnessa than Liz because he has a way of changing people's minds he is a manipultor .( just like Vanessa) 3. Steve, I don't know if he' s really smart or if he' s just learning from Vanessa on how to get to the end. 4. Vanessa' s downfall might be that she talks way toooo much about the game. 5. If she doesn't win she will be forever talked about how she played BB.

Comment

• Blogzie
        Blogzie commented
        Editing a comment
        You're absolutely right. About everything.

A little off topic, but I would love for people to write to CBS saying we are tired of the "recruits" in BB and would love to see an all superfan cast. A lady can dream.......

Comment

(Warning, Raineyc's candid alter ego is about to post)

If Vanessa wins this game I will throw up in my shoe. No, literally.... I will take off my shoe and barf in it!
        I seriously can't stand all the self imposed moral seperiority she's been spewing all season. I'm so over her.

I have been searching for a redeeming quality in her, but I'm still searching. She's yet to show me any warming qualities, therefore when I see Steve playing her game for her, and others it burns me up.

I would like to see a flip that sends her out Thursday and then a J-Mac win that sends one of the Twins out after her. I don't mind them going before Austin because honestly I've seen likable qualities in Austin.

Now that James is gone the only thing left for me to root for is for Vanessa to be evicted. So..... I guess I'm joining the bitter Jury club! lol
        Hopefully there is still room for membership!

Comment

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh you're in, Rainey! You're in!

And we have the best snacks! Ben and Jerrry's even!

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Can we just vote 'none of the above'. If you have to hurl, just be sure not to waste any ice cream. Eat some tofu and kale, spew, toss your shoes out. Then after rinsing mouth out, eat ice cream and forget the season.

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately you can be, liked, hated, or the biggest FLoater ( Andy Herren) to win BB . Look on the bright side Raineyc , if Vanessa wins you can get a new pair of shoes ! Always makes me feel betterπŸ˜‰

Reminder

Jeff chats with the evicted houseguests today at 3PM ET/12 NOON PT...

Comment

Just a reminder..

We are making a big change with the servers @ 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM ET today (Friday, September 4, 2015).

The hardware fix we were going to apply yesterday had to be put off until today due to resource allocation. It should only take half an hour and we could be offline at that time. So just be aware if you have some problems around this time. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but this is all to make the site run better for you. Thanks!

Comment

Now that Steve has informed Austin and Liz that they are going up, DR tells him that per the rules he cannot nominate them. So now he has to choose someone else.

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Ladychef, I'm pretty sure I was wrong. Just went by what I read. When I flashbacked, I didn't see him say it directly.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Great, now I need another pair of shorts.......

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              hehehehehe Walleye

Problem 2 with Vanessa's Strategy:
            The problem with leaving three in the game at F6, they're all playing in veto. Two on the block throw to third member. The two off the block come Thursday control the vote. The renom WILL go home. I have a feeling Vanessa will be the renom.

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh please oh please oh please let them figure this out.

While I'm waiting for the DR to tell Steve that he has to nominate someone else because he told Austin and Liz in advance, I'm enjoying their grief about having kept Steve and voted out James.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why would the DR do that???? So many this year have been told they are going up as a pawn and the DR let them.

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm guessing they have to at least make a pretense of not saying it directly. Not sure I've seen or heard it being said flat out. And now that I have flashbacked I don't see the Steve said it flat out either.

cutencuddly You may want to reactivate your feeds. Liz is sobbing right now over being nominated with Austin. Her sobbing is everything...

Comment

• Blogzie
              Blogzie commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Tjeffy, for the spelling correction. LOL

• Tjeffy
              Tjeffy commented
              Editing a comment
              And Austin groveling is almost as good. LOL Blogzie

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              I am at work so I can't see feeds right now but surely Liz is not being emotion. Wasn't she just trashing Meg last week for being emotional because she was on the block with James.

UPDATE:

Hardware change and updates are completed for the website and we are back on track!

Thanks to Rob and all the tech folks that made it happen!

Comment

Flashing back to see how direct what Steve said to Austin was. Their talk starts at 10:52, Cams 3/4.

It really gets going in the 10:54 minute.

And so far it looks like he avoided saying the exact words. He said he couldn't put the twins up together -- would be a slap in the face.

So Austin asks if that means he's going up.

So Steve says, "I have the votes."

Then Austin asks if it would be him and Liz. And Steve nods very slightly.

The talk continues ... but I'm not watching ... maybe Steve avoided saying it directly. He's no dummy.

Comment

• Blogzie
                Blogzie commented
                Editing a comment
                He does say it directly to Liz.

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                Does he, Blogzie ?

The most direct thing I've heard from him in the flashback so far is him saying ''yes'' to her asking if he was _thinking_ about putting her up.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X