Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel really bad for smiling while the tears are flowing. Am I a bad person?

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you are really really bad.and.stuff. See, we can have nice things and be bad at the same time. YAY!

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm rolling around on the floor laughing uncontrollably, so no?

• ElizaJ
      ElizaJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the party invite! I have my party pants on! Woo hoo!!

From Twitter:
    "It is a beautiful thing to watch those bimbos crumble into snot balls."

"Look who's crying now. And after they bashed anyone else who cried. One word...karma."

Last edited by Blogzie; 09-04-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Tjeffy
      Tjeffy commented
      Editing a comment
      You know what else would be karma? If have nots are still going and Liz or Austin gets to leave with only slop in their bellies.

Now that Austin and Liz are going up together Steve needs to make sure that they both understand that this was a joint decision between him and Vanessa. I would tell them I was ready to put up Liz and Julia but Vanessa changed my mind. I would make sure they knew that before the next HOH.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, sure, subject us all to days of Vanessa hysteria when Austin runs to tell her what Steve said. Then we get days of Steve puking.

He should smear Vanessa, but may be afraid of her infamous backlash.

• TTOTambz2
      TTOTambz2 commented
      Editing a comment
      No Ken what Steve should say is I considered putting up Vanessa, but she explained why you 3 need to broken up and that Liz is a very powerful player having won so many comps while also being aligned to her twin & a showmance! She suggested that I put up Liztin and I did agree it wasn't as harsh to put up 2 twins while it also leaves back door options available!

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it is in Steve's best interest to say it was Vanessa who had power to persuade him to do this. It could come back to bite him if he makes it to F2 if they think he was playing Vanessa's game, not his own. Why would they vote for someone who was doing another house guest's bidding instead of playing his own game? I think he needs to own his decision and stand proud that he is shooting for some of the big guns.

Karma is a bitter b***h - Tough t***y said the kitty when the milk ran dry. Someone's milk has run dry this week. Whose? We'll have to wait and see till after the veto is played if not till the actual voting.

I love Karma when she does what I like. Now if Karma would only strike down Vanessa, I'd be delighted!

Originally posted by aprilshowers View Post
    I am at work so I can't see feeds right now but surely Liz is not being emotion. Wasn't she just trashing Meg last week for being emotional because she was on the block with James.

Liz pulled herself together quickly and then did her best to keep Julia calm. Liz saying they mustn't cry and must be dignified and stuff like that.

Oh, and that Julia must be the twin who wins the POV so that Julia doesn't go up in Liz's place.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Julia win two vetos in a row? Are pigs flying somewhere?

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
    Oooh, wouldn't that be a sneaky way to put up Vanessa. Oops, sorry, guess I shouldn't have outa told them, now I gotta nom you. Whoopsie.

LOLOLOL ... that would be wicked! I so wish he had that much style. .... and that Big Brother would enforce their rules.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hee hee, my man Dan would do it. We Detroiters be bad.

The nomination ceremony has not happened? My computer finally died and I am using my son's IPad. Does anyone know if you can flash back on IPad and if so how? Thanks.

I hope Julia does not win POV. Not sure if I want Liz or Austin to leave. Liz has won more, but I think Austin has played a better game.

Comment

• Tjeffy
      Tjeffy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have heard that the puffin browser has a flashback ticker for ipad

So, Julie Chen, tell us how you really feel.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start with the first vote last night. Steve and Johnny actually had a chance to split up the twins and did NOT do it. How can that be? Please explain this to me, Julie, because I got nothing.
    JULIE CHEN:
    Steve chickened out is the bottom line. He looks to Vanessa as a mother figure and she is controlling him. Vanessa really made the big mistake in not using this opportunity to convince Steve and John to vote out Julia and make them think it was their idea. John was just going to do whatever Steve decided so Steve messed up here. Ridiculous and dumb.

Comment

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      And Steve would be home, James would be bro'd up with Austin, and Jmac and Vanessa would be on the block. Big mistake, HUGE MISTAKE, cannot believe how their games are now over.

• TTOTambz2
      TTOTambz2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ken, you are right BUT you still have to factor in that if Julia got voted out in a blindside it would have affected the way Liz played & not been a guarantee that Liz would've won HOH. Right?

• Myragirl
      Myragirl commented
      Editing a comment
      TToT I don't know if that would have rattled Liz enough. Remember the BoB stacked against her? She managed to win all by herself. This DE was pressure for most of them except maybe Austin, and Liz still performed well. The adrenaline could have very well worked in her favor, with her still winning.

Meg's Live Chat with Jeff just ended a few minutes ago. From the tweets I'm reading it appears Jame's Live Chat will start at 4pm ET.

Comment

Meg's eviction interview with Jeff...
      This week\'s evicted Houseguest, Meg Maley, sits down with Jeff Schroeder to talk about her epic OTEV fall, what made her the BB17 house Grandma, and what she thinks of her admirer James. Watch Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        The only other link there will be is from the official Big Brother YouTube Channel but they haven't posted it there yet. Will probably be late this evening or tomorrow. Didn't they end up blocking Canadians from watching the videos on the YT Channel though?

• PipelinersWife
        PipelinersWife commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't help but like her. She had no game but is a sweet goofy girl.

• TTOTambz2
        TTOTambz2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was able to watch some, but not others. So frustrating

Originally posted by Blogzie View Post
      So, Julie Chen, tell us how you really feel.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start with the first vote last night. Steve and Johnny actually had a chance to split up the twins and did NOT do it. How can that be? Please explain this to me, Julie, because I got nothing.
      JULIE CHEN:
      Steve chickened out is the bottom line. He looks to Vanessa as a mother figure and she is controlling him. Vanessa really made the big mistake in not using this opportunity to convince Steve and John to vote out Julia and make them think it was their idea. John was just going to do whatever Steve decided so Steve messed up here. Ridiculous and dumb.

Easy to laugh but if I had been in the house at Steve's age I would absolutely have been susceptible to "guidance" by an older woman like Shelli or Vanessa.

Comment

Karma, Karma, Karma....I love you, Karma! That is all!

Comment

Watching Jeff with James live, just mentioned that Vanessa and Austin are the parents of the house, while the kids are Steve, JohnnyMac, and the twins, target one and watch the kids go crazy. That is the way I see Van and Austin as well.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I like that he said if he had won HOH he would have put up Vanessa & Austin. Darn! Why didn't he win?!!

Vanessa has a f-2 deal with Steve, Julia, JMac and Austin. So yeah, see ya Liz. You don't have a prayer unless your sister wins POV.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
            OhThisHouse commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Vanessa wants Austin gone, and she and twins equal 3 votes, called control. She want all girl F3.

Julia just told Liztin "I HAVE TO WIN POV.... SO HE CAN PUT UP VANESSA & WE CAN VOTE HER OUT!" Though it's unlikely Julia wins it does make the case that Vanessa's got some work to do!

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope it's the Hold/Fold Veto this week.

Why have they not had noms yet? Could they be going straight into veto comp. because it's Labor Day weekend?

Comment

• Blogzie
            Blogzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh gosh! Thanks for the post. I completely forgot that Monday is a holiday!
            Where has my head been? Lost in Big Brother Land.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X