This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be around much tonight, so some parting thoughts:

1. All the outside experts, are ignoring the reality that for Steve and John, they are in the game right now, where as one of them would be in the jury today, probably Steve, so right now, his mom is probably happy Vanessa was watching out for him.

2. Steve feels the trap he is potentially entering, even if he can't articulate it. He told Jmac, he wished he would have thrown the HoH to him. Maybe he did not want to deal with the blowback of putting up Austin/Liz. The trap he should feel is that at F5, with Twins still together, Jmac, as the potential F5 HoH, will have to nominate them together. If Vanessa wins PoV, Steve goes home. I am amazed that they want Austin out over Liz, since an Austin boot is way better for Vanessa's game, then a Liz boot. But, Jmac is a genius strategist, I know. But, he does not know the players, nor does Steve. Austin is much more likely to be Flexible, then the twins will be, especially if Vanessa helps vote out Austin.

3. It came to me today, in Final 4, assuming she survives this week, which I think she will, and she gets Steve out at F5, another big if, her prefered F3, is Jmac and Liz.

Keeping Liz, and getting her into the F3, with Jmac, gives her the best chance to get into the F2.

Liz might take her, since she will argue to Liz, Jmac has Shelli, Becky, Jackie, James, Meg voting for him to win, and probably Steve, and me, if you evict me. Take me, and those are all potential votes for you to win, along with Austin and Julia.

She says to Jmac, take me, since Liz's comp record is almost as good as yours, and she was never evicted. If you evict me, she has Austin and Julia's vote, and mine on lock. The last juror always gets to ask their own question, and mine is going to be Explain to us, as the jury, why we should not be embarrased to vote for you to win this game, when your win/loss records are the same, she had the burden of being a twin, and you got evicted, and she did not?

He only has 30 seconds to actually answer the question, and it would be a hard one. That question alone would swing Steve, I think, and probably James.

I think, watching Vanessa going forward, I am going to look for signs that she keeps Liz in the hunt. I would.

Comment

• TTOTambz2
      TTOTambz2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Ken, you know I love to be contrary. How about Liz explain how she would have stayed in the house with her sister if not for Vanessa & Austin shielding them for weeks (as Shelli will undoubtedly have told the jury). For her to have to explain her strategy would be equally difficult for her! Whereas JMac can say he had to go it alone without the benefit of having an entire team protecting him.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      If Steve makes it to Final Two, then voting out Meg over Julia was right. If he only survives a week or two, then his choice falls into woulda shoulda coulda since we won't know how the HOH would have gone. Neither John or Steve gained any street cred for the final vote by their safe choice. And it sounds like Steve only bought time in the game, not a win. Time will tell.

Originally posted by beckyd30 View Post
    Hope it's the Hold/Fold Veto this week.

Oh that would be fantastic! And tense!

Comment

Awww...

I just watched Jeff's Live Chat with James.

James is just an all around nice guy. Still doesn't have the best read on the house, however.
      But he is looking forward to being the only guy with four girls in the jury house.
      After his really lousy childhood, it's so good to see that he has turned out to be a stable and decent guy.
      Sometimes when you grow up like that, it can easily go the other way. Good For You, James.

James for Favorite Player!

Comment

• Autumn
        Autumn commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. James is such a nice person. I'll take an ( Asian Hillbilly ) As he calls himself) anytime over some of the city boys.

• TTOTambz2
        TTOTambz2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Blogzie, since they block Canadians from watching the Jeff interviews (BOO) can you share some of the highlights from his interview please. Thanks

• PipelinersWife
        PipelinersWife commented
        Editing a comment
        One thing he would do different, align his self with stronger competitors. He would actually like JMac and Vanessa in F2. Hopes Liz next one out.

James eviction chat with Jeff...
      This week\'s evicted Houseguest, James Huling, sits down with Jeff Schroeder to talk about the dynamics in the house, what he told Liz before she nominated him, and the surprising Double Eviction that sent him packing. Watch Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS!

Comment

Just watched James' eviction interview. He mentioned pulling away from Austwins after Vanessa's win probably cost him the game against JMac.
        He also mentioned that his ideal F2 is JMac and Vanessa.

Comment

Please Take A Moment To Read This ...

You guys see me asking for support of BBU throughout the season. It's not an easy thing to ask for, I do it because I want this website to continue to be the place that it is for everyone.

Whether your post count grows each day or you even have a post count at all. Whether you are one of our wonderful, couldn't do without you donators or someone who loves the website and just isn't able to donate anything right now, we want ALL of you to enjoy this website not only this season... but for as many seasons as this show continues to be on the air.

Those of you who have been with us throughout the years already know what I'm about to say... but since we have a lot of new members and a LOT of new lurkers/guests ... I'm just going to take a moment to give some background on this website....

We ( the moderators, Rob and I ) all volunteer our time here at BBU, to make sure that everyone has a place to come and talk about Big Brother.

We are not funded by a company, we do not have deep pockets, we struggle to make it through season after season. We do not require you to make a donation, to be member of the website, we do not exclude anyone from anything... and that's because we above anyone else, understand that it's not possible for some people to make a donation.

We do not treat anyone differently, whether they make a donation or not. The website is available to everyone to post on, read, lurk, whatever makes them comfortable.

We do not put up the pop up ads that slow your computer down or make you jump through hoops, just to read at BBU.

The Moderators and Rob work tremendously hard to ensure that everyone's time at BBU, is a pleasant one - and again - they volunteer their time ... without reservation ... because they are devoted to the BBU members. We offer our devotion hour after hour, day after day, month after month to bring all the updates to those who can't afford to watch the live feeds - due to money and/or time constrictions.

So, that's why you'll see us ( me most of the time ) making posts like this one, asking for any support that you can give.

The bulk of the traffic at BBU, is during the 3 months of Big Brother, but as a website, we remain up and running for the entire 12 months each year. So, the expense of keeping the website up and running, doesn't end when the Big Brother season ends.

We offer discussions on Survivor and other reality shows, but it's Big Brother that the majority of members wish to talk about - which leads to us having to remind members - that we need support to help keep the website going- since the traffic is there during that time - that's when we try to remind people that we do need the support to make it through to another season.

Last season, we fell very short and through our own pockets, and a handful of members who did step up and make donations, we were able to keep things up and running, but barely. The expense of the new website has added to what it takes to keep things going and so ... as much as I don't like doing it...

Here I am again ... asking for any support you can give to help for this month and the month ahead.

Thanks for your time : )

Comment

• PipelinersWife
            PipelinersWife commented
            Editing a comment
            I love this site. I gave donations in years past as a nonmember, it would not let me sign up on old site, and this year as a member. I would hate for it to disappear. I can't give a lot but do give a little each week. I decided I would give up say that extra fast food meal each week and use that money here, or whatever splurge item. After all this site is more enjoyable, last longer, and won't put extra pounds on like that burger would, lol. No other site gives me as much information or the type of conversation with all the differing opinions but it remains civil and in good fun. I know a lot agree or there wouldn't be so many guests or members here every day. I can't stand going to a site and getting bashed because you have a different view.
            Last edited by PipelinersWife; 09-04-2015, 06:09 PM.

So Julia going to sleep in Megs bed.... does that mean she is next to go...hehehehe

Comment

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just about to post the same thing. . I realized when Vanessa was talking to Austin, if keeping Liz is good for her, keeping Austin and Liz is even better. Maybe she is rooting for Austin or herself to win PoV.

Been out of the loop....been painting my basement ceiling and I'm halfway done. No noms yet?

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Jen! No not yet. Steve had a talk with both Liz and Austin and is planning to nominate them.

The Twits are ticked off at EVERYONE. And, we KNEW it was coming, but am I terrible for enjoying it so much?

They are saying "no more Austin's Angels, no more Scamper Squad, screw Vanessa b/c we did all her dirty work" I mean seriously girls you were protected for weeks and made fun of people who you spoke badly about b/c they got upset when you treated them like non entities as if they were supposed to just play for you to win. You intended on putting up Steve if one of the guys came down last night after promising you wouldn't. You laughed at Meg for crying b/c she got put up beside her BFF. You called people bullies who treated you with nothing but grace and thought it was funny to put the Goblins on slop while on the block.

Bottom line you've been protected and never truly in danger until Day 79 when in a typical season you wouldn't have been in the house together let alone also in a showmance and the 2 people you are trashing are a big reason why. Unfortunately they'll likely both be in the house after this week barring Austin winning POV (which I kind of hope happens so the bro's get together).

Boo hoo girls... Sorry NOT sorry!

Comment

• PipelinersWife
            PipelinersWife commented
            Editing a comment
            That's why I liked James so much, he knew it was a game. I never recall him bashing anyone on a personal levels like most of these left do.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Reading that about those spoiled brats makes my blood boil (lol). Was watching BBAD today and Liz with her mini HoH. Acted like she could care less about her letter. Ooo'd and ahhhh'd about her basket crap and finally read her moms letter. Then she was mad it was from her mom cus she'd already heard from her and wanted to hear from her dad. SMH

• Tjeffy
            Tjeffy commented
            Editing a comment
            A while ago I couldn't watch the feeds when those two were alone. They are terrible. But now I'm like run that mouth little girls cuz when you get back to real life you two have bitter pills to swallow. Liz and fingergate. Along with mean spiteful words they've said about everyone including their own parents. I wish no ill will toward anyone but I do hope they take some time when they get home to see exactly what kind of girls they are and make those changes for their futures.

I've been wanting to say this for few weeks now. I like Austin. He appears to have been hurt lots of times in life. I think his hair and beard looks ok to me. Well except for the white ties in it. i wouldn't mind if he won the game since my favorite James is now gone. And as for Liz , I don't know how she feels about Austin.
          For now maybe I ought to jump back over the wall and hide.

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course, you're right, Pipe.

Of course. Of course. Of course. That's shameful. And all the rest of his daily silliness which I tell myself -- that's not so bad -- it adds onto that and that's three strikes right off the front. Liz shouldn't want to be with someone who would treat a woman like that. And he shouldn't want to be with someone who would be with a man who would treat a woman like that.

• TTOTambz2
            TTOTambz2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Autumn,
            I understand where you are coming from. There are times I like him & see him as a nice intelligent guy. My problem is at 30 he knows better than to be diddling Liz up in the HOH where it's recorded & Liz will have to live with those consequences for the rest of her life. If he REALLY saw a future why would he want that out there for all to see? How could her family ever want him in her life when he showed so little respect for her. I know it takes two to tango but he at least should know better.

That and as much as he is a good manipulator/strategist he allows the females around him to carry his balls. I've never been someone who is attracted to a man I can dominate (even though I'm a strong independent female) so that side of him I don't like either. Finally, his strong desire for the 15 minutes of fame is a huge turn off. I've always been much more drawn to the players like Ian Terry, Danielle Reyes, Dr. Will, Brittney Hayes, Judd etc who were there for their love of the game not b/c they wanted to be on TV or get an entertainment career.

Gee that's a lot of negatives come to think of it. lol... BUT having said that he's had to have the patience of Job to deal with those twits as well as Vanessa which he's maneuvered well (and no one else in the house could have, save for James possibly). I personally would rather they take out Liz this week so I hope he wins POV forcing Julia to go on the block & the logical vote out of Liz. AND I hope the boys actually band together.

• Autumn
            Autumn commented
            Editing a comment
            I do agree about his behavior with the women. But it takes two to tango. She is very young but she does have the choice to say no to this type of behavior. I can not fault him entirely on that.

Watched Meg's interview with Jeff. Three things that stuck with me are that she thinks Austin will win and would vote for him. She calls Vanessa a ''meat shield''. Guys are keeping her as a bigger target. She had forgotten until yesterday that she won the Gronk cruise. Jeff asked her if she would take James and she said no. She's going on there looking for guys/good time and he would hold her back from that. She said she would probably ask Jason. He'd be a fun time.

Comment

I do see that Julia is in the cursed bed of Megs and Austin are in the cursed Clelli bed. Could be a sign, those three headed to jury.

Comment

JMac & Julia for F2.

Can I get an amen?!

Comment

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                sofieckcs, you see my problem! LOL

If we can't smuggle someone else back in, it's gotta be Julia!

• emptysuit
                emptysuit commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been on the same page with you for the most part and once again, I agree. I don't care for the others at all, especially Vanessa who I hope gets her gigantic ego deflated with an eviction.

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                *thumbs up*

Just finished watching the Meg and James interviews with Jeff. Thought it was interesting that when asked who they thought was playing the best game, they both said Austin.

They may not be big game players but they both are great people.

Comment

Does it make me a bad person if these expressions

make me HAPPY??? Oh, look!! We are all color coordinated!

C'mon Nomination Ceremony!

Comment

• Tjeffy
                  Tjeffy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope we can all do a little happy dance. This is lovely btw.

• cpamama
                  cpamama commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, what nice photos!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X