Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The twits so hung up on Steve making them swear on their family. I guess they thought that was for the whole game. It was to save Julia and not be put up next HOH. Done. They can't see they would have broken their word if J or J had won veto. He didn't break his. I don't like him either. I just can't with them and their sense of entitlement. These people are the ones who drive me crazy when it gets down to so few. They seriously think everyone should just crown them already.
    Last edited by PipelinersWife; 09-04-2015, 07:06 PM. Reason: Because spell checker totally screwed my words up, lol.

Comment

• Tjeffy
      Tjeffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Before the 2nd HOH comp that Steve won, they were both saying they would break that deal where they swore on their parents and put him up and send him to jury.

Finally nomination time.

Comment

Austin: because overcoming great adversity is what makes great heroes, great entertainment. He is in for a shock I think, then again there are always just enough fans of the unlikables to keep their egos engaged.

Comment

Anything yet?

Comment

Will they still be playing veto tonight?

Comment

• PipelinersWife
            PipelinersWife commented
            Editing a comment
            Veto is on Saturdays I believe.

Originally posted by PipelinersWife View Post
          Austin: because overcoming great adversity is what makes great heroes, great entertainment. He is in for a shock I think, then again there are always just enough fans of the unlikables to keep their egos engaged.
          Yup, he has a few twitter fans. Maybe a few thousand.

Some fan-created accounts in his name.

Comment

Liz is bawling in bed again. Julia in the bedroom also tearing up also.

I can't feel bad for her after the way she made fun of Meg for crying and some of the others for their reactions.

Comment

• Tjeffy
              Tjeffy commented
              Editing a comment
              And moments like these are why I didn't cancel my feeds.

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh freakin' brother.

Lexie just posted - Steve put up Liz and Austin

WOOT WOOT WOOT, now Liz is doing the same thing she made fun of Meg for last week, and I bet $10,000 (Vanessa's money) Liz won't for one second see the irony cause she will say it's a different situation (because it's happening to her and not someone else). I am with those who believe she has to go because she feels like she is 'Entitled' not because she has done anything really to earn it. My sincere hope is for Steve or JMac to win the Veto and Liz gets voted out on Thursday, followed by Austin and Julia self-evicting in protest (neither getting to go to jury). To make up for the loss of people in the house, Julie announces that everyone evicted will get a chance to come back - do an endurance comp and the last 2 standing come back in. Then James and Jason win again like the first HOH comp, and they get Vanessa out in the next vote. My F4 would be Jason, James, John and Steve, then the F2 would be Jason and James. (I know this is long, but I would love to see it.)
            Last edited by beckyd30; 09-04-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL at the edit you snuck in there. The Dreamers live! *happy dance*

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              I really love your fantasy!!

Team Karma is WINNING!

Comment

I think I am a mean girl. I am finding this absolutely hilarious.

I went flash backed to when Steve told them he was putting them up. Austin didn't seem to concerned that he might be losing Liz. He was only concerned that he would have the votes to stay. I have a feeling this relationship does not have a long future.

Comment

I'm usually not a bad gal but.......
                She is acting far worse than anyone but Audrey.
                She told Austin Don't play chess with him this week. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• ElizaJ
                  ElizaJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good grief!! I wish they would interview her parents to get their take of the Austin/Liz relationship. Entitlement is the perfect word for the twins. They knew coming in there would only be one winner. They make me want to hurl.

Pity party, table for one. I. Just. Can't. with this girl.

Comment

O M Gduuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

Comment

Meg was blindsided by her and James' co-nomination. She thought it possible but she wasn't warned.

Liz had time to prepare for this and is still acting like this after the way she trashed Meg? And after all the advice she gave Julia about how they needed to maintain appearances? Steve gave her the consideration that Vanessa didn't give Meg.

Comment

• PipelinersWife
                      PipelinersWife commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I laughed when Van said at least he did it with class and let you know before. The irony.

• cutencuddly
                      cutencuddly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yeah! That one made me choke, too.

• TTOTambz2
                      TTOTambz2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      PLUS they were also put on slop when it was Austin & Liz's turn

Yep Liz, you should have gotten rid of Steve instead of James. LOL

Comment

• belle1
                      belle1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Funny how everyone of the Austwins have said this - bad move to get James out.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X