This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liz, Sorry, NOT Sorry! Bahhhhhhhh Hahhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by farmergurl; 09-04-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      That should be Sorry, Not Sorry. bahaha

• farmergurl
      farmergurl commented
      Editing a comment
      aprilshowers, thanks for the correction, my laugh track stuck.

I don't feel so bad for laughing. There's seems to be many of us.

Comment

This is glorious. bwahahahah

Oh, and you gotta love Liz saying she would have never done this to Steve after her and Julia had been planning on doing exactly this to him.
      Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-04-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I just want to say I do feel bad for twin fans. It stinks when your fav is in danger......

Comment

I was feeling a little guilty about enjoying this till the twins just said Meg shouldn't have felt much because it didn't come from one of her friends!

Comment

Austin seems really calm and ok with it. He obviously thinks that Liz is the target.

Oh and I have to roll my eyes at Vanessa, crying with Liz and hugging her, like she had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I know, I'm afraid I'd buy a used car from Vanessa at this point.....

• kokomogirl
              kokomogirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd run the other way if I saw Vanessa. No way I'd want to be close enough for her to shower me with her vapors. Nope, no way.

• Ramona7581
              Ramona7581 commented
              Editing a comment
              Walleye
              Oh, no! Don't! LOL! 😉

Once again Vanessa tells someone on the block how terrible it is for her.

Comment

Yeah, things are going to be a little awkward in the house. LOL

I just can't get over how Liz feels like she is such a special snowflake and shouldn't have this happen to her. She had to know that the trio was going to be a target right?

Comment

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                She did know. And earlier today she was reminding Julia how lucky they were to make it this far without being broken up. She had said all the right words. Which makes this breakdown more surprising.

First, my apologies, I have realized that when I follow along here on DE, it never goes well. Clearly last night was my bad. I immediately got offline, and checked today to find Steve is HOH, and Liztin on the block, all is right with the world.

Comment

• And in spite of all of my joy at the Karma bus running over Liz for making fun of Meg, I need the triplets to salvage something here because as bad as they are, Steve is worse.

Liz and Julia are emoting all over the place. This is something they can grow out of.

Steve is cold and calculated in his evilness.

At least there is a TV record of his cold impulses.

Comment

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Completely agree. This give me a hug after he puts the knife in your back is just to much. My question does he turn his back on Vanessa. Or the better question, does he have the courage to turn against Vanessa

• Did anyone else hear Jaws music on their feeds?

Comment

• Wonder if Steve used Vanessa' s king and queen speech. Obviously Austin isn't gonna fall on his sword for her a la Clay. Veto comp will be intense with half battling to keep it the same and the triplets fighting to change it. I'd be so tickled to see Julia win and watch what they all do after. But if a twin doesn't win, Liz should feel right at home in the b*tchy jury house.Another victim of the Vanessa Fickle Finger of Fate.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Boy somebody in my neighborhood is happy about the noms - fireworks just went off. Giggle!

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What can I say, I love me a little classic tv.

• slyone
                    slyone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You bet your Bippy she did!! Look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls

• To bad they can't be put on slop too. Austin is turning on his twins. Already campaigning. Hope he plays lots of chess with Steve and works out with John. Yes I'm a wee bitter.LOL

Comment

• Vanessa is playing up to the twins to keep them from spilling the beans about their alliance with her.

Comment

• I got zinged by the CBS site!! I followed the link in a prior post to the Meg/Jeff interview, it worked. Was kind of surprised as it was a bit earlier than normal. When the Meg one finished, I pushed the link to the James one which was visible, but went to a 'selected video is not available. Tried to go back to the Meg one, same message. ZING!!! Will have to wait for the Jeff one. The Meg one I found entertaining as I expected.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X