Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Vanessa feel any guilt about poisoning Liztin's relationship? Any conscience at all there?

If you see signs of conscience please let me know. Not watching feeds now and they'll be cut off tomorrow anyway.

Comment

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it is fair to say it is not a relationship. We have no way to know what would have happened when they were out of the house. There have been showmances on the show that have lasted outside of the house.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally, I don't care 'what could have been'... because I have no respect for how it came to be or how they behaved in the house. But, IMHO...how much hope did it have if this is enough to blow it up?

I'm not sure what lie Vanessa told to Liz about Austin (I've missed too much here and there) ?

• Myragirl
      Myragirl commented
      Editing a comment
      IMO She didn't lie. She was hinting at Austin being involved in the twins being targets, which isn't a lie.

• Oh here comes Vanessa telling the twins how bad this is for her. So much more than the twins

Comment

• Please Take A Moment To Read This ...

You guys see me asking for support of BBU throughout the season. It's not an easy thing to ask for, I do it because I want this website to continue to be the place that it is for everyone.

Whether your post count grows each day or you even have a post count at all. Whether you are one of our wonderful, couldn't do without you donators or someone who loves the website and just isn't able to donate anything right now, we want ALL of you to enjoy this website not only this season... but for as many seasons as this show continues to be on the air.

Those of you who have been with us throughout the years already know what I'm about to say... but since we have a lot of new members and a LOT of new lurkers/guests ... I'm just going to take a moment to give some background on this website....

We ( the moderators, Rob and I ) all volunteer our time here at BBU, to make sure that everyone has a place to come and talk about Big Brother.

We are not funded by a company, we do not have deep pockets, we struggle to make it through season after season. We do not require you to make a donation, to be member of the website, we do not exclude anyone from anything... and that's because we above anyone else, understand that it's not possible for some people to make a donation.

We do not treat anyone differently, whether they make a donation or not. The website is available to everyone to post on, read, lurk, whatever makes them comfortable.

We do not put up the pop up ads that slow your computer down or make you jump through hoops, just to read at BBU.

The Moderators and Rob work tremendously hard to ensure that everyone's time at BBU, is a pleasant one - and again - they volunteer their time ... without reservation ... because they are devoted to the BBU members. We offer our devotion hour after hour, day after day, month after month to bring all the updates to those who can't afford to watch the live feeds - due to money and/or time constrictions.

So, that's why you'll see us ( me most of the time ) making posts like this one, asking for any support that you can give.

The bulk of the traffic at BBU, is during the 3 months of Big Brother, but as a website, we remain up and running for the entire 12 months each year. So, the expense of keeping the website up and running, doesn't end when the Big Brother season ends.

We offer discussions on Survivor and other reality shows, but it's Big Brother that the majority of members wish to talk about - which leads to us having to remind members - that we need support to help keep the website going- since the traffic is there during that time - that's when we try to remind people that we do need the support to make it through to another season.

Last season, we fell very short and through our own pockets, and a handful of members who did step up and make donations, we were able to keep things up and running, but barely. The expense of the new website has added to what it takes to keep things going and so ... as much as I don't like doing it...

Here I am again ... asking for any support you can give to help for this month and the month ahead.

Thanks for your time : )

Comment

• Oh, good! Vanessa's going to 'fix it' between Austin and Liz. The woman CAN DO ANYTHING, Just ask her. 😁

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Quick, Barak, send her to the Middle East to deal with ISIS next.

• cpamama
          cpamama commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Betty! What a good idea. Maybe that should be a question of the final 2 house guests. 'What can do do for world peace?'

• RUSSELL
          RUSSELL commented
          Editing a comment
          cpamama just how much do do do you want her to get into???

• Vanessa just told the twins; "on my mother, I have never gone against you in this house". Earlier she said she "puts her hand on the Bible". I always have to switch to another conversation. I just can't listen to Vanessa for longer than 5 or 10 minutes.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, Lord, smite her mightily.

• OMG! I just can't with these people.

Comment

• Still behind....listening to Steve/JMac conversation in HOH. Steve asks JMac if he's throwing HoH comps. JMac says he's thrown some, but not all. He said the last HoH, he needed to throw it because it makes no sense for him to win a mental HoH and leave Steve to win the physical HoH comp coming up. He calls it Asset Allocation. He thinks he can win balance or endurance and that Steve wins mental.

JMac is seriously with Steve....and I think Steve is with JMac. It was cool to watch.

Comment

• From live feed updates:
            Originally posted by Lexie View Post
            Austin's been in the kitchen talking to Steve and others about how he knows Jessie and knows his best friend.. and how cool it was that Jessie was there... and how he never wanted to be in this position with them ( twins ) and how he has a family of his own, that's taken care of him, he owes them, wants to win the game too.... etc.

Austin - EC3 are going nuts right now that Jessie and I were on the same show, we are so having a match after this.
            Seriously, Austin???? Jesse would mop the floor with you if you tried to take him on in a match. Might be worth seeing Judas get his butt kicked by Jesse.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              OK is it just me, or are Austin's chesticals drooping more and more?

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              'chesticals' .. I LOVE IT!

• Oh, please, oh great BB Powers That Be, pu-leaze put live cameras in the Jury House when Liz shows up on the doorstep. Just gotta see James grinning face. Gonna be so good.

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              We will see it! They always show jury members waiting to see who is coming in the door next and their reactions when they arrive.

• PipelinersWife
              PipelinersWife commented
              Editing a comment
              He will probably smile but he's a decent guy so he probably won't rub it in her face like we would hope.

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              But I wanna see it live not their edited version.

• Originally posted by belle1 View Post
            Oh here comes Vanessa telling the twins how bad this is for her. So much more than the twins
            Of course, its harder for Vanessa. She has to stay in the house with Skunk Man. Tough to talk that much without inhaling any air.

Comment

• For 2 days straight Vanessa is ruining the feeds by calming Liz down.

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                I knooooooowwwuhhhh!! riiiiighttttuhhhh?!!
                It's okay... I don't think the calming down will last long.... I think we have lots more to see this week

• misscmm
                misscmm commented
                Editing a comment
                BUT doncha know ...Austin is wearing the veto just for the live feeders. Wow...what a guyuh!

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah cause it takes hours for the live feeders to figure out who won the Veto

• Originally posted by BBFanShan View Post
              the horror!! (the thought of an Austwins ''Sister Wives'' show) I can't even.
              I would watch it just to see the episode where he crawls into Julia's bed by mistake and she pulls out the big knife and "Lorraina Bobbits" him, then feeds it to the dog - so it can't be re-attached

That would be worth putting on the DVR.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Guest, I am a sweet girl, just the mean comes out when Austin comes around. Plus, Julia does hate him and thinks he is beyond disgusting (correctly so), and it wouldn't be that big a stretch she would have something to protect her from him, why not a big knife?????
                Guest, she may need tweezers and a microscope to find it, not sure it would be much of a meal for the dog, but at least it would be gone. Then Judas would become Ju(da)stine, heck he already has the long hair for the change.

• RUSSELL
                RUSSELL commented
                Editing a comment
                WOW!!! I just don't know what to say!!!

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                RUSSELL, too much???

• Vanessa is telling Liz and Julia that she'll vote whichever way they want her to. I guess she's dropped the "I gave my word to Steve that I'd vote however he wants." Those two things don't mesh....she's getting sloppy.

She also told the Austwins earlier that it didn't affect her game if Julia advanced in the PoV so she gave her good advice. We all know that SHE knows that if Julia had won, Vanessa was going home. I think, though, that she really believes what she's saying. Not sure she realizes how often she lies.

Comment

• cutencuddly
                cutencuddly commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes I think she believes her lies. I can't tell on this one. It's just too absurd.

She was fast-talking so desperately when the feeds came back. It's been said before that maybe that's just her style, but to me it sounded like consciousness of guilt.

Because ain't know way she thought it was better for the twins for Julia to choose Austin when she would still have had to battle JMac after battling Austin -- more dizzy and worn out for having just gone against Austin.

• Myragirl
                Myragirl commented
                Editing a comment
                She is also dropping hints that Julia will get farther in the game, and will be less of a target compared with Liz if she stays in the game. Also, that Julia could very well win comps now that she started winning. They are going to come out of this thinking Julia should stay and it is their idea.

• Now would be a good time for an AJS final 3...

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Talk about your bitter jury, if Austin got to the F2 and the twins are in Jury. It is so doubtful they won't hate him for using the Veto on himself and vote for whoever is sitting next to him out of spite. That would be a fun jury panel to watch as they trash him big time.

• Thanks to Lexie... I have a new avatar to 'wear' for a bit BRB..

from Lexie's LFU:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X