Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So of interest today is whether Austin and Liz decide to throw the PoV comp to Julia. Liz is already talking about it. Austin really should do it if the three of them are left in the comp because it is the only way to keep the Austwins together. Is he smart enough to know this? Does he care enough about Liz to risk it? We shall see....

I'm hoping that Julia doesn't win because I want one of the Austwins gone....but it sure does bring some Mo Drama Mama fun to think about it.

Off to watch some football with Mr. Nono on this first Saturday of the college football season, but I'll be checking in later.

Comment

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      There is not a chance he throws the comp. Which is not to say he will win it either.

• Twirlly
      Twirlly commented
      Editing a comment
      I really hope it is a comp that can't be easily thrown. I really liked the Hide and Go Veto because of the unknown factor of it. No throwing it!

ROFLMAO. I JUst read that Liz wants the noms rescinded otherwise the twins will self-evict. Is this true? Someone must be believing their own press.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Go ahead then. Most people don't realize a threat only works if you are actually willing to go through with it.

This season has been so good in that it keeps us guessing! F6 PoV and SO many possibilities.

A couple of weeks ago I said that the only one with a shot of beating Vanessa at F2 was Steve. (The one time I think Ken and I agreed). However, Austin has stepped up his social game in such a way and Vanessa has stepped on some people in such a way, that I think there is a high probability that anyone but the twins have a fair shot at beating her. Every year we have some jurors that cannot see it as a game and make a vote based on emotion. Meg is one of those. I do think anyone wins against a twin.

Austin has grown on me the last week. Although every time I see him with those vine tats up his hand I think of my favorite Night Gallery episode called Green Fingers. I do struggle keeping my opinion of him as a game player.

With all of the possible outcomes, scrambling, promises with today's PoV, I think it is the perfect time to bring on How Bad Do You Want It. Would Julia shave her head to save her sister? Would Austin? Oh the visuals!

Comment

• sofieckcs
      sofieckcs commented
      Editing a comment
      Austin said just yesterday that he would not shave his head.

• Ladychef
      Ladychef commented
      Editing a comment
      The only houseguests I see willing maybe to shave would be JohnnyMac or Steve. As said before Austin has quite vehemently said he would never shave his head! I really hope it is a How Bad Do You Want It. No girl in her right mind would ever do that (not that I am saying these girls are in their right minds)

• OhThisHouse
      OhThisHouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Austin has grown on my too. As long as I don't have to see him, he is okay. He is just so hard to look at. I think he is a caring guy, and would not be upset if he makes it to F2. Don't want a twin there, or Vanessa. Van was a fav in beginning, but slowly feel off my radar. Austin has to see a Julia win is a win as the twins have the vote to keep him safe. Twins surely see their 3 votes are in tact, and rule.

I would love to see a Julia win today as improbable as it is. If that happens, Vanessa will "attack" Steve with a truckload of guilt. She tries to manipulate other HGs with guilt more than anyone I have seen in this game. "After everything I have done for you", "you gave me your word", "I have always protected and defended you", "I am the only one you could trust", "I have never lied to you", "how could you lie to me.....we had a final two agreement", blah, blah, blah. Steve will be found sucking his thumb on the floor in a fetal position after Vanessa goes all psycho on him with another one of her emotional tirades. I expect Vanessa to unleash her β€œpsychological warfare” on Steve to levels we have not yet seen.

Just as James had almost no chance of winning the HOH that caused his eviction, I don't expect Julia will win this, but it would sure make this season a lot more interesting for me.

Comment

• Ramona7581
      Ramona7581 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ut oh! Walleye went ''there'' - all the way ''there!'' (I know I'm gonna get in trouble for laughing; I just know it! But I'm laughing!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Now, I'm going to go hide! πŸ˜‡

• Blogzie
      Blogzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that Walleye...he's quite the character.

• RUSSELL
      RUSSELL commented
      Editing a comment
      I knoooowuh???

I hope I was accepted into the Bitter Jury alliance. I don't want anyone to win! CBS should cancel this season and start a new one in September. They owe that to us. (I'm trying to feel entitled like the players do.) Anyway, though I don't like any of the remaining houseguests and am not rooting for any of them, I can certainly see several dramatic possibilities after today's POV. Can you imagine the twins, Vanessa, and Steve all going bonkers at the same time? That would certainly give us BJA a good laugh.

Comment

• cutencuddly
      cutencuddly commented
      Editing a comment
      bahahahahaha

• Blogzie
      Blogzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Good news adeets3945! Your membership was pre-approved!

To be honest, I really don't want Julia to win the POV today because that might put JMac in jeopardy.

But -- it sure was fun teasing about it! ☺️

I'd really like to see JMac add today's POV to his BB resume...

Comment

• cutencuddly
      cutencuddly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, any win by JMac is good karma.

I'll take either one -- JMac or Julia. But mostly I want Austin to realize he needs to throw it to Julia and Liz and Julia take notice if Austin doesn't commit to this.

• Ladychef
      Ladychef commented
      Editing a comment
      I think JohnnyMac needs to add stuff to his resume for pleading his case to the jury.

Although I would enjoy the scrambling if Julia won, it wouldn't be worth the cost to me. If Julia wins, I only see one possibility to stop the Austwins from rolling to the end. Assuming Vanessa would be voted out. At F5, JMac would have to win HOH since Steve can't play. Then JMac would have to put two of the Austwins up. JMac or Steve would have to win POV and keep noms the same. One Austwin would vote to keep one twin and if Steve voted for the other, JMac would break the tie. Those that are better at figuring the possibilities out, do I have that correct? I don't want to see the Austwins sweep the F3.

Comment

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      Exa3ctly right. This is the best odds, Jmac, Vanessa, Steve will have. After today, if Julia wins, they will have to win back to back. Jmac vs 3 Austwins for F5, Jmac/Steve vs 3 Austwins for PoV, and if they get through that hurdle, then it will be two on two, with likely Austin or Liz who are good, competeing against them for F4 PoV.

We all have to keep our fingers, toes and whatever crossed that Julia does not win POV.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…

Julia! Julia! Julia! C'mon girl, you can do it!

Comment

Let's go Julia!

Comment

You can do it Julia!

Comment

• Ellee1
          Ellee1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was Mudd's.

I've never post much but I read a lot. There are so many people that are either missing or under new names.

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. Maybe Mudd will say hi ...

• RUSSELL
          RUSSELL commented
          Editing a comment
          I love Mudd and her dancing nekid baby!!!

That dancing baby was someone's avatar at the old BBU?

Whose was it?

Comment

• Ellee1
          Ellee1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Commented under wrong post . I think it was Mudd's.

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds right! Thank you!

Where is Mudd?

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          It was Mudd. And Mudd had a birthday greeting here and missed it. I loved that avatar.

Austin if he crosses the twins today:

Comment

Steve and Vanessa before renom if Julia wins POV

Comment

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Cute, you are on a roll...

Wake up time

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse