Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided I really want JMac to win PoV. He'll be safe but even more I'm really curious to see how he would handle the full court press that the Austwins and Vanessa would put him through. I want to see just how much game he has!

If Liz really did walk out of the nom ceremony before it was over, she deserves to go! I would think the other HG's (except for Julia) would feel like she doesn't deserve to play the game with that attitude.

Comment

• nonobadfish
      nonobadfish commented
      Editing a comment
      She claims that she walked because she didn't want to cry on national tv and that Steve pulled on her heartstrings with his 'Team Stiv' comment. Steve acted like he understood, but I thought it sounded like a weak excuse for being a poor sport (especially as much fun as Julia and Liz have had making fun of others' behavior upon nomination.

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't she realize that walking out will not stop us seeing her cry on National TV. They will still show the aftermath.

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she doesn't want to cry on national TV but she doesn't mind doing ''other'' things involving Austin on live feeds. Duuuuuuhuh! This girl needs a new moral compass!

Hi BBU'rs!! How are you all this fine Saturday?
    Just peekin' in...storms are about to be rollin through here so may 'disappear' but wanted to say HI
    Also GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JMAC!!!

I mean, I can appreciate the craziness that would ensue (and be hella fun to watch) if Julia actually pulls off this POV win...but I just desperately want my #1 to be totally safe (JMac of course) and NONE of the Austwins left...so getting rid of one right now would suit me fine

so again GOOOOOOOOOOOOO JMAC!

That is all

Comment

• nonobadfish
      nonobadfish commented
      Editing a comment
      GOOOOOOOOOOO JMAC!!!!!!

• leftcoastguy
      leftcoastguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Count me as a member of the JMAC team too

What time do they usually play the POV on Saturday?

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now.

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!!

Go JMac!!

Comment

• nonobadfish
      nonobadfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Go JMac! (And Go Hogs!)

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      They are killing it today! Let's hope that bodes well for JMac too!

Perfect if Final three was John, Steve, and Vanessa. Then she goes out. Leaving final two my two guys. I sort of like Steve's antics of innocent naïve not sure what is going on, then silently rejoicing in getting one over on the other's.
    John is just so outrageously weird, he has to be there.

Comment

• nonobadfish
      nonobadfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you 100%.

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      This would probably be my favorite ending at this point with John winning.

add: and James winning Fan Favorite. Although I think Steve leaves next. (unless Vanessa somehow leave this week)

• about2483
      about2483 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to admit that Steve has climbed in my rankings. I wasn't a huge fan of his game early on but he is doing well. Still not a huge fan of John on a game level but love him on a personal level, love his DR sessions.

Wonder what the veto comp is. They were told to hydrate so it's a physical comp. Hope it's the shoe one. So many different scenarios depending on who wins. At this point, I really don't care who wins...I just want to see the fallout from it. There's going to be some scampering, for sure!!!!

Long live the Bitter Jury Alliance! Wonder how my James and Meg are doing.......

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's something like the egg roll ... time consuming and out in the sun.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to see James' welcome to the Jury house for Liz/Julia !

• PipelinersWife
      PipelinersWife commented
      Editing a comment
      Austin won so James may get his Liz next wish

The last time the HGs mentioned being told to hydrate was for OTEV. Since they mentioned it being told that again today, does that mean it's something physical? Maybe it's the one where they fly through the air, putting the puzzle pieces on the opposite wall?

Or maybe it's just a normal comp and it's so hot that they want them to hydrate even if they're only standing for questions. I don't know, but asking them to hydrate leads me to believe it's physical.

Comment

They've pulled some new comps out of the hat this year, so it could be anything. It really could be the one with the wires where they fly through the air because they did that around this time in BB14 and BB15. Or it's something new. Or they're fooling all of us.

Depending on what comp it its, physical could favor JMac or Austin. Vanessa nor Steve are at their best at physical comps. Julia's not really good at anything, but that doesn't mean she can't pull up her inner strength and do this. Liz hasn't shown a lot of physical prowess yet, but she looks like she should be good.
      Last edited by nonobadfish; 09-05-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• nonobadfish
        nonobadfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmmm....Twirlly...trying to remember Kaitlyn on the wires. She did bounce really well on the trampoline! The one with the stairs being the answers was definitely a POV....F4 in Dan's first season. They stopped doing it that way because Dan or someone kept running to the top and seeing how/what the others were doing.

And the one where they have to do the HG connections now is the one they've been doing on the wires as one of the last comps. I'll see if I can find some pics while we wait. I'm bored.

• Twirlly
        Twirlly commented
        Editing a comment
        NoNo, maybe she was bouncing on trampoline and I'm thinking wires. My brain tends to twist things up!

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Nono is talking about the one where the wall was magnetized for like 20 seconds and they had to go back and forth pushing a button to keep the magnetic board working while they built their puzzle and if they didn't make it back to the button in time their whole puzzle would fall and they would have to start all over.

I had forgotten about the comp where they have to estimate time passing. Of the HGs this may best be for JMac. His work requires time management so he could just run through different procedures. The twins would think the hour had passed before the comp started as they can't focus on any one topic for more than a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by RUSSELL View Post
        I say he needs to get a big bucket and fill it up with water. Then stick his whole head in it for about 30 minutes. That would take care of it!!!
        Maybe you can suggest it for a Veto comp.

Comment

Originally posted by nonobadfish View Post
          She claims that she walked because she didn't want to cry on national tv and that Steve pulled on her heartstrings with his 'Team Stiv' comment. Steve acted like he understood, but I thought it sounded like a weak excuse for being a poor sport (especially as much fun as Julia and Liz have had making fun of others' behavior upon nomination.
          Would be nice to see a montage of them making fun of people on the block interspliced with their reaction to being nommed.

Comment

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I like it cute....

• nonobadfish
            nonobadfish commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be perfect.

Just an FYI (For Veto Comp)

Current temperature at the BB house is 82 degrees, humidity is 42%, wind is 4 mph.

This is Blogzie, your weather girl.

Comment

Someone on Twitter just guessed that the comp might be the Black Box.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot what that comp was about, please explain.

• Twirlly
              Twirlly commented
              Editing a comment
              Last night Julia was convinced it is the Black Box because she could hear them sawing. She said the box is made out of wood so she was 100% that it is the black box.

For some reason I was thinking the black box was used for team/pair comp. But, as I stated above, I can't keep all of the comps straight in my head.

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The black box was team based. Remember Christine and Donnie were paired. She did every thing to throw it but he won anyway. Inside the box is pitch dark, the player has to find specific items

Because Twirlly asked about these and I'm bored and this keeps me entertained...

The wire type comp that they did in BB15 and BB14 for POV:

The wire type comp that they did in BB16, BB15 and BB14 for Final HoH Part 2:

Last edited by nonobadfish; 09-05-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Twirlly
              Twirlly commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, NoNo!! That jogs my memory.

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              They were way big so I adjusted. Thanks for letting me do that...helped pass the time. It's not likely that's the comp, but I'm at my football limit right now because they're all lopsided.

Originally posted by Blogzie View Post
            Someone on Twitter just guessed that the comp might be the Black Box.
            Can someone please explain the Black Box comp, it sounds dirty.

Comment

• PipelinersWife
              PipelinersWife commented
              Editing a comment
              Last year it was BoB comp. Christine & Donny paired, she threw it. They entered pitch black box and had to find bones I think and get them back to their board. May have been different sizes or something.

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              That was the one that she was trying to help the other team and Donny won it all on his own, right?

• PipelinersWife
              PipelinersWife commented
              Editing a comment
              I think so. The year before that BB15, it was have/have not comp. they had to go in find a key to unlock box outside. Slowest time team lost.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X