Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! Just peeking in with a quick reminder for Fantasy Game players...if you haven't already done so, you have only about 6 hours left to get those answers in for the latest Round!

You can find them HERE

Comment

Happy Eviction Day All,

I think Vanessa is in a true catch 22 situation where she CAN'T win HOH because then she has to pick a side. Perhaps that will change if Julia blows up her F2's walking out the door. Luanne was wondering why Austin, JMac and others weren't getting called out for the same situation last night & although some commented it was b/c of her "integrity" speeches I think it has more to do with her consistently telling everyone she's alone. It's obvious Austins' true F2 is Liz & vice versa & JMac plays the game with his cards so close to his chest even feedsters aren't sure who his real F2 is. Certainly he didn't believe in Steve as his true F2 initially, but once Clay, Shelli & Becky left I think he shifted gears.

Anyway if Vanessa won & put up the Rock Stars they would blow her up to Liztin & vice versa, so she is firmly entrenched in a corner having to hope she can rely on both pairs targeting each other. If one of Liztin wins question is do either of the Rock Stars have a strong enough game to push the spot light onto Vanessa.

JMac may have said they need to win out, but I've also heard him say he feels safe so he might not gun for the HOH. I hope he does.

The one scenario I find extremely appealing would be should Austin win HOH he puts up Steve & Vanessa and then JMac wins veto removes one of the noms & then Liz would have to go up in her place with the POV winner choosing to evict her. How incredible would it be if Liz or Austin has to leave at their partners hand (or should I say finger)? tee hee

JMac told Julie originally he lost b/c he couldn't win comps, but I do sense he is priming himself to win & with Steve sensing imminent ousting the 2 could potentially really lock down the win. JMac threw that last POV & he still barely lost to Austin.

Unlike others I feel JMac actually could win the big prize though he'll need to win some critical comps down the stretch. It's conceivable he could win F5 HOH AND POV, F4 POV as well as parts 1 & 3 of the final HOH. Should he put together that string of 5 for 5 wins combined with the fact he was the only player not in the long term alliance the F6 had it could move the jurors and/or give them the "reason" they are searching for to reward anyone outside the SS.

The other factor I wonder about is how much influence James will have on the ladies in the jury. When he reminds them Austin stayed because he said he was giving up the big prize at the expense of Jason who everyone loved (except of course the Austwins & Steve) that could also be a factor.

I'm also anxious to see who actually has the most jury pull. Jackie has always been a voice of reason & coupled with Becky and James no nonsense approach they could be the trio leading the charge. Shelli will not have the same pull in jury she had as Clelli however she will have told of the early F & G & SS alliance which won't help Vanessa's cause if she chooses to stick with her "integrity" angle (though I suspect James will try to garner her favor since he respected her game).

I'm THRILLED one of the screeching twins is finally leaving (long past due) & retain a smidgen of hope there could still be a shift toward Liz, but expect it will remain Julia. I agree with those who have cited JMac's observations of Julia and have a few more ideas on that matter. In addition to her balance & physical ability IMO he also sees her as a deterrent to his path forward. First he saw how Vanessa controlled (owned her), he knows Austin will be MORE focused if it's Liz that leaves & he knows Steve/Vanessa specifically wouldn't be able to avoid taking her to F2 should she remain in the house. For JMac with Julia gone he can fall arguably into Julia's position with all 4 players ahead of him as a target though not completely safe. Ideally he should want Liztin broken up so he can pull the remaining person closer to him & then boot Vanessa with a F4 POV win (assuming she doesn't win F4 HOH) & if not take out Austin & then boot Vanessa at F3. He has learned enough detail from Vanessa in the past 2 weeks showcasing how protected Steve was with the SS which he can then argue beside him. Also of note, JMac is the one person Vanessa speaks calmly to ... has anyone else noticed that?

So, lets see how the night shakes out & how the SS (especially Liztin) react to an expected subdued audience response to Julia's departure tonight. Not to be a mean girl, but I'd actually enjoy a sprinkling of boo's just to see if it shakes up the hamsters & brings Liztin back down to earth!

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Vanessa changes her technique for her subject. She knows John doesn't react well to the faux hysterics, so doesn't employ it.

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Over the years, I don't think the audience has been ''allowed'' to show their true negative feelings. Cheering is coached more when it's not a ''favorite.'' The reaction to Meg and James? Pure and true, no coaching necessary, thank you Austin, you TV guru.

I agree, TTO. I think JMac could win the big prize but needs to do some winning to show the jury. I think they will be looking for a reason to give the $500K to someone other than Vanessa. If JMac could come through with some big wins at the end, that would do it. I'm also ready to see Vanessa get her comeuppance. When she made James and Meg have nots and also put them on the block, I thought that was mean and twisting the knife. It's time for her to feel it.

Comment

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        So much meanness in that HOH.

Guppies unite!

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        And don't think our Mouseketeers will forget it either.

I think Austin will not put up Vanessa initially, but will save her as a renom. He has to break up rockstars, and if he doesn't put them up together, one of them is going to take the other down. He has 3 more chances to get her out, this cycle, F4, and F3. Why cast that die, now, when he will not have to show his hand, and he has to deal with only 2 chances for the PoV win, next cycle, and if he is the HoH tonight, he won't get a shot at safety. For Austin, Steve is the priority boot, as the perceived major threat to win the F4 PoV.

Comment

• ROB281
        ROB281 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this move, put JMac, and Steve up, hope like hell that Vanessa doesn't win Veto, then sayonara

• TTOTambz2
        TTOTambz2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you Ken ... the argument against this is last time Austin was HOH he put up the Rock Stars & missing twice would mean he would be out at F4 HOH with Steve or JMac who he would then be directly lying to twice in a row & when you are trying to manage jury that might not be his best move.

He has no reason to gun for JMac who threw him the POV while Vanessa made him feel like she orchestrated the break up of Austwins in the first place, caused him anguish for 24 hours by turning the twins against him and asked for a ridiculous amount of things just to keep Liz (which she was already doing), whereas JMac is their perfect goat (in his mind) to take to F3 over Van/Steve. I think Austin is gullible enough to believe he could get JMac to throw POV (though this time he won't!) and a win by whoever isn't on the block combined with them removing one of the noms would result in Liz going up and out on his watch!

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        TTO, Austin even promised JMac during the POV that he would be safe this week. Now I know promises don't mean much but I don't think there's any reason Austin would need to break that promise this week. JMac might throw the HOH to Austin if he feels safe about the promise.

Hey y'all

I'm so happy we will be one less twiiiinnnuhhhhh tonight But man oh man I SO wish it'd be Liz gone ... *sigh*

I'm sending out serious WIN WIN WIN vibes to JMac for HOH tonight as well! If he throws it or simply doesnt win.... *sigh* PLEASE realize you simply HAVE to win what you play in from here out JMac!!

I would love to hear some boooooo'ing when Twin leaves tonight but doubt TPTB will allow it so best we can probably hope for will be at least 'lesser' applause.

OMG JMac's back is hairy! lol Bless him!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        So I guess the consensus has changed and it's going to be Julia going home tonight? Better go change my answer for the Fantasy Game then!

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        was about to comment on your post there and ask if you were sure you wanna leave Liz as the evictee although I sooooooooooooo wish it was gonna be her but unless they've been great at hiding it...I dont see them switching to getting out Liz (boo hiss lol)

well now that I've heard Liz & Julia's speeches so much I think I could probably say both of theirs for them tonight... I'm glad they are done 'practicing' ... I gotta go get dinner made and the troops fed so I can make it back in time to enjoy the show See y'all in a bit!

Comment

If it is the shovel comp I guess we'll learn more about Austin's capacity given he did so poorly in the slip & slide which required balance. I never heard him say he threw it or intended to so I'm not convinced he'd kill the shovel either. Feels like it's JMac's to win.

Comment

• ManaDee
          ManaDee commented
          Editing a comment
          By shovel do they mean like the seesaw/balance beam comp?

• TTOTambz2
          TTOTambz2 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's the same comp that Frankie won last season and then in the reset Caleb won. They cross over a see-saw type beam that looks like a shovel placing their seeds into the mouth. They cannot let any seeds fall out or they have to fall again. And they have sprinklers on the. It requires solid balance and the ability to slowly lower the shovel (i.e. not bouncing it) so the seeds stay within the mouth. It is better suited to a male win given the leg strength required & also incorporates endurance. It should be well suited to either Austin or JMac winning.

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks TTO. I remember it now.

So, this is my dreamland scenario (I think I'll spend some time here):

Two hours to Live show, Vanessa goes to Julia and asks if she were to stay, how pissed she would be. That she is getting pressured, and outlines for Julia how if Liz goes, Julia becomes NO ONES target in the house, and basically is a shoo in for F3. Julia tells her she wouldn't be angry, because she does still want to stay and play and agrees that Liz and Austin staying together make them both bigger targets and Liz has very little chance to make it to the finals because she is entwined with Austin, and considered a bigger threat by Steve/Jmac. Julia agrees and says that she wouldn't be mad, but she doesn't want to know how anyone is voting so she doesn't have to lie to Liz.

Vanessa goes to Jmac, pushes the idea that flipping the script is a "big move" that helps get them to F3, where Austin will be the main target, leaving a Steve Jmac Julia Vanessa F4. Vanessa tells Jmac that if worst case happens, and Austin wins HOH, that they sell out Steve, saying Steve made a deal with them and pressured them to still evict Liz. Steve would become the target, leaving an Austin, Jmac, Julia, Vanessa F4. Jmac jumps on board with making a "big move" and they evict Liz.

Liz gets the boot in the first blindside of the season. Vanessa makes a sincere F2 deal with Julia. She also vaporizes Julia into realizing that with Liz in jury, Austin will not want to take Julia to F2. He will want someone else to take her out, because he would lose Liz's vote, and if both twins are in jury, he would have both votes.

Jmac wins HOH. He noms Vanessa and Julia. Vanessa wins the veto. Austin goes up and gets evicted.

Vanessa wins HOH. Steve wins Veto and evicts Julia.

Vanessa Steve and Jmac F3.
        Last edited by ManaDee; 09-10-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone, happy eviction day. I have been too busy to read any posts on BBU all day today. This rarely ever happens. Before I begin catching up, I wanted to share something I was thinking today at work. I am convinced that JMac's chances of winning are getting slimmer with each HoH and PoV tcomp he throws. IMO, the jury won't give him the win if he no longer has to fight for his life in the game, and instead gets dragged as the new goat to the F2. If he wants a shot at the 500k he needs to starting winning some comps ASAP.

Comment

Hiya fellow BBU'rs I'm all done with my dinner & cleanup 'duties' as well as grading for the boys work from today ..so now I can sit back and chill here with you guys waiting for the show

For the Fantasy Players....you now have only HALF HOUR left to get your answers in if you haven't yet....hurry!

Like several have made mention of..my *dream* would be a true BLINDSIDE with Liz actually being the one booted tonight ...but I know that's all it is, only a dream I just hope JMac understands that he canNOT throw it or 'feel safe' when it comes to winning HOH tonight. I soooo want him to win! If we have to endure another Liztin HOH I think I'll puke

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              While Liz's face was hilarious, I'm glad we get your sweet smiling face back!

So, finally can relax and try to get rid of tension for eviction night. My son got his learners permit today, 😬. Let him drive the last 3-4 miles. He's driven when we are at our house in LA, we live in the country there, here in TX not. Never around other cars. So we are coming up to our road, I tell him to slow down, stop, and turn onto the road. Well he missed the middle instruction of stop.😳. So he slowed and kinda whipped on to the road. Wish his dad was home from WV job because I don't know if my nerves will handle this, lol.

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL PipelinersWife oh how I remember those days well with my oldest (who is 23 now)..whew! didnt think my nerves would survive but they did!

Now I gotta 'look forward' to the next two ..my boys who are 11 & 13...won't be long! ack!

Almost showtime! Here's hoping we get to see James and Meg in the jury house! And a twin is going home!!!!!

Comment

Johnny. Do not throw this HOH. I think he will because he thinks everyone else is a larger target.

Comment

Let's go john!

Comment

Wow this is a toughie egg comp. Looks like best for Austin or John with their height, finger length, dexterity, and upper body strength, but Vanessa is definitely making a shot at it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X