This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-September 13

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU Cafe Thread.

There are also quick reference forums where you can check These threads will contain Spoilers.

Head of Household Winner
    The Nominations
    Battle of the Block Winners
    Power of Veto

We've also added a BBU Chat Room - a place to hang out during the shows on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Just another great option for you here at BBU!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. ( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out.

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give !

Morning all. Well, it looks like Austin will be the one to go up on the block. But, will he or Steve be evicted ?

Please evict Austin. Of course, blindsiding Vanessa by voting out Steve could be fun too.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-13-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Good Morning, geo and BBU'rs to follow

Still ::happy dancing:: this morning over JMac's POV win! So glad the silly dude pulled that one off!

Happy that it seems Austin will be the replacement nom and though I wouldn't cry seeing Steve out the door, I reallllllly do hope it's Austin that gets the boot.

Wonder how much more 'CandyLand' we'll see today? Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch feeds much or hang out with my favorites ( that's you all btw ) until later this evening as my great-nephew has travel ball tournament game(s) that I will be going to watch. The tourney is being held about an hour away and the first game is at noon so I'll be out of pocket until later this evening. Y'all have fun but not too much without me, k?

Comment

• crissykins
        crissykins commented
        Editing a comment
        What sport?

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        crissykins well he plays every sport out there lol but today it's for his baseball travelball team .. Go Wildcats!

trying to keep an eye on the game and peekin in from phone at the same time lol

Morning geo, and all who follow,

Jmac breathes new life into his game, Vanessa loses control of the house, and Steve's game will end.

The worst outcome for Vanessa, Jmac winning veto, comes to pass. Vanessa will lose Steve, and have to ride with the wildman, to get through the next gate. I think she has to win the F4 veto, or she will go home, since Jmac is not being a rational player at this point.

With Austin on the block, Jmac is making the rational choice to boot Steve. It causes doubt with Vanessa, (which he partly stoked in his pre nom discussion with her), he believes Austin or Liz would evict Vanessa over him if they win the F4 PoV (which I think is actually only partly accurate), and it removes the decision from Vanessa, lessening her argument that the jury will hate her more, since she would be the one casting the deciding vote, for the eviction of either Steve or Austin.

I believe Steve is going to go home, which will set up the F4 PoV as must win competition for Austin, Vanessa and Jmac. For all of the talk about Jmac being all in with the Liztin, his best move, as the holder of the F4, is to boot Austin, making his road to winning Final HoH easier, and setting himself up to stab out Vanessa, if he wins the last HoH comp, which is a crapshoot. But, for Jmac, whose motivations are hard to understand, his calculus might be different. If he does not care about F2, then he may very well decide that in order to actually win, he has to win to the end anyway. In that mindset, taking out Vanessa next, and going to the Final 3 with the showmance, where he figures he will win one of the two parts, and then has 50 percent chance to be the final HoH, sets him up to win the game. The downside is if he loses, he will go out 3rd, and the Liztin showmance will enter the final 2, where Austin is the likely winner.

For Vanessa, she has to ride with Jmac, to better her chances at F3. I also think she will be fighting as hard as she can for the F4 PoV, where she should boot Liz, to give herself the best chance to make the F2 seat, by winning herself there.

At this point, no one is safe in the house. Every has to win, in order to ensure a path to the next gate.

I love this season. No obvious winner, no sure path to the end for anyone, and every comp win, shifts the game in a different direction.
      Last edited by KeninVA; 09-13-2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        BBhead, I actually hope that is his plan. I think Vanessa, from her talks with Steve, is already prepared for that though. But, it would make for great TV . The only real blindside of the season. But, I just get the feeling, he is not playing that game.

• BBhead
        BBhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a minute ago, John told Steve that Steve needs to find a way to MAKE Vanessa tell him to keep Steve. He wants her forced to say the words to him so that he can use it against her to Liz. He IS playing that kind of game it appears.

• cutencuddly
        cutencuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        #LovingIt

I so hope "Austin the Filthy" goes home! I do not understand why he allowed to go shirtless. It makes me ill when they sit down to eat at the table and he isnt wearing a shirt. Gross!!! Anyone else think like me?

Comment

• Ladycop
        Ladycop commented
        Editing a comment
        Annanjredhead, I think everyone on this board is thinking like you about how gross his doing everything without a shirt is. He has so much hair everywhere. But don't call him ''Austin the Filty'' as he is wanting to be on the Bold and the Beautiful. HAHA.

40573008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can see JMac on B & B, playing a denist !

• Cher51
        Cher51 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to agree, we live in FL and my hubby went shirtless a lot BUT he always put on a shirt before sitting down to eat (and I never even have to tell him that, he just knew).

Yep, after watching that flashback of John's talk with Austin and Liz, I do think he is going to vote out Steve, but we shall see. Either way two people will be blindsided. I'm just a little surprised that John will ride with a showmance. It is not logical, but of course the logical hasn't really worked for him. Maybe he is counting on a part of the couple going out next week.

Comment

Anna, I agree about the shirt. It's just bad manners to sit down to eat without a shirt on.

Comment

Maybe John thinks that he has a better chance of winning the upcoming comps with Austin and Liz. We know Steve will be very good at some of the upcoming comps if they follow the same path as previous years. I know that they Austin will be good at any physical comp but from what I have seen he really hasn't done that well in the physical comps.

That is the only reason I could think of that he decides to roll with the couple instead of someone he has been working with. Of course they way they have all treated John, I am sure he doesn't really trust any of them.

Comment

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            But Vanessa, actually has the first two parts of final HoH, correctly scoped. They are both physical, and Steve will not do well at them. The reason Jmac doesn't care about that, is he is planning on getting her out next, if he can. And then he will roll with a 50/50 shot at the final 2, either likely winning the game, or going out third. His one miscalculation, I think, is Austin/Liz taking keeping him over Vanessa. For Austin, keeping Vanessa in to F3, gives him the best chance to make a F2 seat.

JMac is playing his own game taking each event as it comes and deciding his next course. He has nothing to lose with any boot as no one will have his back. Wow what a story he will have to tell in his final words to the jury if he makes it. He is the energizer bunny.

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            KeninVa you are right. As I said JMac is not depending on any of them. He is in a win to the end game.

• misscmm
            misscmm commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Mac is book smart but not analytical and doesn't have common sense. So many times he has said that he didn't think about such and such and I really don't think he had. As far as taking Aust or the twit .. isn't that 2 comfirmed votes against him?

• Ladycop
            Ladycop commented
            Editing a comment
            misscmm, I think he has thought about all the things Vanessa points out to him. He just ''acts'' dumb. He is carefully playing a game where he doesn't tell anyone, including us, what he is actually thinking.

Love everyone's comments. I think JMac hates everyone for booting him out , he can thank Vanessa for telling him Everything about EVeryones game and strategies! I' m sure that Austin Talked with him yesterday while the girls were away throwing Vanessa and Steve under the bus . he seems like he' s changed his attitude about people. Can't blame him Vanessa put him up with Steve when he thought they were riding for finale 3 together . The eviction will tell all

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            No kidding! JMac has some guns! Thanks Austin!

• Ladycop
            Ladycop commented
            Editing a comment
            And Austin is now complaining about his hip while trying to walk downstairs. He then was trying to stretch it out in the backyard while talking to JMac. He's hoping his hip really hurts from all his workouts with Liz.

• Cher51
            Cher51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ladycop, I am not convinced about Austin's hip pain. I think he is trying the old wrestling move about trying to appear injured.

New game: http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/for...-movie-tv-show

Come play if you get bored with the feeds and don't want to do your laundry or sumpin'.

Comment

Trying to remember the feeds schedule for this week. Is it that feeds will go down tomorrow when they tape the eviction for Tuesday night and then not come back up until after the show airs Tuesday night on the West coast????

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you ever get an answer? Coz I don't know the answer either.

• Lexie
              Lexie commented
              Editing a comment
              Tuesday's special eviction will be "taped to live" tomorrow... therefore the Live Feeds will be down from 9 AM BBT tomorrow until after the west coast airing on Tuesday

Maybe because it's so cold in Detroit (barely 60'), I keep picturing a deserted hotel in winter.

A terrified woman is running through the hotel. She goes past the spooky spectres of twins, a hairy beast, gremlins, and mice. She scammers up the spiral staircase to the only room with a lock and barricades herself in. Heavy footsteps are heard down the hallway as the man chasing her gets closer. As he beats on the door, her eyes pop out in fear, as she clutches her M&M's for protection.

Suddenly the man begins to chop through the door till a peephole is ripped open. A grinning face suddenly appears in the opening and his cackling voice shouts,

H E R E'S J O H N N Y ! ! ! ! ! !

Meanwhile their little boy runs to barf in the sink.

Comment

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              Bahahahaha ! Perfect!

• kokomogirl
              kokomogirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect! Just perfect! Loved the imagery running through my mind as I read your post.

• Kathyp
              Kathyp commented
              Editing a comment
              That was so funny. I could see her eyes.

I really wish there would be a tied vote so that Vanessa would have to break the tie... I want her to have to make the decision on who goes home.

Comment

• cpamama
              cpamama commented
              Editing a comment
              JMac may be planning that. He's so crazy that we aren't sure what he's doing (and I love it!)

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              I did like the thought of her having to personally evict one of her F2's. But I like JMac's plan even better -- taking the power away from Vanessa -- putting her in the passenger seat during her own HOH as JMac takes her on a wild ride.

• KeninVA
              KeninVA commented
              Editing a comment
              I think they have his thought process wrong. I really believe his plan is to win or go out third.

Hey if you are good at puzzles then you are one of the dumb kids according to Austin. lol They are trying to figure out why they were bad at puzzles and Austin said that puzzles are for the dumb kids.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's see, Austin, dumb John has a doctor's degree in dentistry and has a real, well-paying job to go home to. You have a master's in Medieval lit and have no career in your 30's. Who's your dummy now?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X