Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that them bastards wont leave her alone. I told her not to go in there but would she listen??? NO!!! So she gets what she deserves!!!

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, Russell, you dirty ole dog, you just want that tall beauty all for yourself!!

JS Clips now....POV ceremony now???

Comment

Too late. She smells of another man!!!

Comment

• RUSSELL
        RUSSELL commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO!!! You on a roll tonight darlin!!!

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Think I'm just shell shocked from hours of fireworks. Swear we were doing a repeat of D Day with the Canadians invading Detroit. It's like four hours already of boom boom boom.

• RUSSELL
        RUSSELL commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to tell them Canadians that they don't get to celebrate 4th of July. That's our holiday!!!

I'm missing my “A” to be able to change my Font.... Who do I talk to to file a missing Font report? I have my suspicions on who stole it but I need to file a BBU Police report first!

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, Russell, bad dog, bad dog!

• RUSSELL
        RUSSELL commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, forgot where I was at for a minute there!!!

• ElizaJ
        ElizaJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too NazcarLover24. Wonder if that's because I'm on my iPad? Maybe we can file a double BBU report!
        Last edited by ElizaJ; 07-05-2015, 01:16 AM.

I would give you mine NazcarLover but I am lucky to even be able to even comment let alone be able to use something!!!

Comment

• lisains
        lisains commented
        Editing a comment
        Russell you crack me up! you lexie and wolfe are some of the reason I looked so hard for this site

Originally posted by joebourg62 View Post
      JS Clips now....POV ceremony now???
      Most likely they're just letting them have a little 4th of July party. The Have Nots will be able to eat as I remember correctly. They'll probably either have pizza or let them grill in the backyard and then maybe let them watch fireworks. I can't remember for sure if they have music, but I think so.

Before the last couple of years this always happened before the feeds came on, but we've heard them mention it. Last year the feeds were out also. I think it was an hour or two.

Comment

Ya think it's cause I'm using my IPhone 6plus that my “A” is gone or is it cause it was stolen? *Sigh* I am such a tech yard! Thank you Cuddles for tryin to help me.... I have purple if I go the long route so now I just gotta remember the long route lol.

Comment

They're baaack....Listening to Jeff and Clay. We have to get rid of Day, then Audrey, then Austin...they make me just roll and hope that they are up on the block next, dude.

Comment

I would be so happy if next week's eviction is between Jeff & Clay!

Comment

I hope that fix works for that last post up there. You will have to excuse me. I get a little carried away sometimes and don't think about what I'm writing!!!

Comment

You and me both, CPAMama!!!

Comment

Thanks Russell. How about some BB. I also hope that they start targetting James, Jeff and Clay. Just not Austin yet. I like Austin. I hate how these guys think they run the house.

Comment

I don't want James to go yet either. I liked Jeff on the Amazing Race, but he really rubs me the wrong way on BB. Audrey has really been laying low on the game talk and I like hearing her talk about her life. If she just has a mix of the game talk and lightening up, I really could like her.

Comment

I think that James has such a school boy crush on Meg. Cute.

Comment

Do those houseguests think they're allowed to evict whomever they wish? Do they not know that production will screw up their plans if they try to evict the wrong person?

Comment

• BettyBoo
                          BettyBoo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Didn't they read the script? No ad-libbing allowed. Like Charlton Heston kidded, he didn't get nervous since he knew he was gonna win the chariot race.

• cutencuddly
                          cutencuddly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          exactamundo

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X