Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee hee as a Baby Boomer, I don't get Gen X or Millennials. But that's OK, my Greatest Generation parents thought same thoughts about us. Funny, but there's an old Roman writing declaring that the young people are lazy, self-involved, etc. Each generation thinks they're the only ones to ever (fill in the blank). Well, on to the fall season.

NEXT IS RETURN OF BIG BROTHER. Hope game won't be Derrick-predictable.

Comment

• OK, I'm off to make a donation and I'll see you all in June! G'night, everyone!

Comment

• magoopy
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        Just made another one too. See you for BB.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much Border & magoopy!

• I enjoyed watching this season with all of you. Next stop-Big Brother!!

Comment

• Also, they've done the age thing before, but can't remember who won??

Comment

• cutencuddly
          cutencuddly commented
          Editing a comment
          Are the Gen-X-ers as old as the people were on the last time they separated by ages? That was pretty awful if my foggy memory is at all close. Didn't they have to mix the tribes up early?

• Will miss spending each week with you all! Guess we will all meet up in five weeks for Big Brother. Take care everyone!

Comment

• Thanks for the company. Glad you all were here to share this season with. See you around the boards as we gear up for the new season of Big Brother.

Comment

• Great season with you all...I look forward to *seeing* you all for BB. G'night, good season, good company! <3

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for the company this whole Survivor season! If not before, will see you in just over a month for the start of Season 18 of Big Brother!! June 22nd! Mark that date on you calendars or smartphones! Of course all the new houseguests should be reveled a week or two before the show starts so get ready to see all kinds of info coming out here on YOUR BBU really soon! Woot!

All donations (by using our PayPal button) are very much appreciated to keep OUR BBU up and running! Thanks!

Comment

• Full Finale Episode...
                The remaining castaways fight for a game-changing reward to help determine their fate. Then, after 39 intense days of one of the toughest seasons in Survivor history, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor and awarded the $1 Million prize. (TV-PG D, L)

Comment

• Live Reunion Show...

Comment

• Cydney, The Day After (she was voted off)...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X