Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor 33: Millennials VS Generation X- COMING THIS FALL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 33: Millennials VS Generation X- COMING THIS FALL!

Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X is the 33rd season of the American CBS competitive reality television series Survivor, featuring two tribes of 10 new castaways divided by generation: millennials and Generation X. It is the third season to initially divide the castaways by age, following Survivor: Panama and Survivor: Nicaragua, and the second season to film in Fiji, following Survivor: Fiji, but in a different location

Filmed in Mamanuca Islands, Fiji.
    Don\'t miss the premiere of Survivor: Millennials Vs. Gen X.

Survivor previous splits by age:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Panama

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Nicaragua

Honestly didn't remember they'd done it twice before. Based on previous, younger players won each.

Comment

Giggle, Jimmy Fallon just said the season will be short when both groups realize there's no WiFi on the Island. 'Hey, man, you got any bars?!'

Comment

Hi BettyBoo, I've checked these and these links are fine but just a reminder that ALL links must be approved by Administration BEFORE posting. You can send them to Lexie directly or send them to the email address on my profile. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, sir.......

Comment

LOL wouldnt surprise me hehe

Comment

I'm excited by this! As a Gen X'r I'll have to pull for my people ... maybe LOL

Comment

You and me both!

Comment

How many weeks does Survivor usually run? I know it's 38 or 39 or something days for them, but how many weeks will it air? anyone know?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The average is about 14 episodes so probably 14 weeks.

Thanks KennyERJ. Dang it This means I'm going to miss 4 weeks of the season while I'm in Spain. (not a bad trade off, for sure) Hopefully I'll be able to find a way to see the episodes online...maybe not at the time of airing, but...there are ways, aren't there?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you can't watch on the CBS site or YouTube, you might have to use a VPN. There's a free Google Chrome extension called Hola that I use to watch stuff in Canada. You should be able to watch stuff in the USA. BTW, have fun in Spain!! Wish I could go with you and find me a hot Spanish man!

• ophelia__
                    ophelia__ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Kenny. Yeah, I know about those, but not sure if they work in Europe. Not sure if Hola works in reverse, either...that is from a canadian server to view american shows. I'll find a way!!
                    Last edited by ophelia__; 09-04-2016, 11:12 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X