This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen-X- Discuss Episode 9- November 16, 2016

Still Throwin’ Punches– Episode airs Wednesday, November 16, 2016 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Two castaways with secrets about each other use them as leverage in the game, while another refuses to “drop the ball” when individual immunity is on the line. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

Preview...
    Two castaways with secrets about each other use them as leverage in the game, while another refuses to \'drop the ball\' when individual immunity is on the line, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Hello!

As we forge ahead to the end of the Survivor and BB Over the Top season and with the "Off-Season" coming up, we are reaching out early to try to rally some support to help with the expenses for November, December, it's always especially tight during the holidays and it's always tight during the Off- Season when you guys take that much needed break, probably needed more this time around than ever before.

With the Over The Top season, we've incurred extra expense for bandwidth and moving forward, even though the show will be over and thing will settle down here, the server expense continues all the way through the winter and spring, bringing us back to the summer of BB that we all love.

If you are just dropping by, if you've been here for BBOTT, please consider making a donation of support, so that we can continue to be here now, through the off-season and for the actual Season 19 of Big Brother.

Any support is much appreciated : )

Comment

Sneak peek...
        Two castaways with secrets about each other use them as leverage in the game, while another refuses to \'drop the ball\' when individual immunity is on the line, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Get your darts thrown players
          BBU Survivor 33 Fantasy Game: Round 8

Comment

I'll be here for Survivor at 8:00. Looks like BBOTT starts at 8:00 too.

Comment

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Why oh why are they doing this??????

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Because CBS is dumb?

Howdy y'all !!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi BettyBoo!

Here we go!

Comment

Hey BettyBoo, Kenny, and Aprilshowers!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Lynette!

Taylor has to go suck up to Adam now.....but Taylor stole two jars of food that Adam knows about and Adam has a clue in the game that Taylor knows about.

Comment

Taylor, are you a food addict? LOL

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like he should be with Danielle. They both are obsessed with eating.

Hope Taylor gets sick from eating rotten food. Paging, Sam Minella!

Comment

Please consider donating using our PayPal button and/or sign up for CBS All Access using our banners on the site (must be a NEW subscription, use a different email address if you've signed up before). Both ways help support BBU. Thanks!

Comment

Wonder if Ophelia will be joining us from Spain again. It was 2:00 am last week, so with the time change is it now 1:00 am in Spain?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She might have forgotten about the time change and end up getting here when the episode is over.

• ophelia__
                      ophelia__ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thanks for thinking about me Lynette...I was just too danged tired out from a day in the sunshine at the beach...(so so not complaining) to stay up so late last night to join you all. haven't read through yet, dying here, can't wait to read y'all's comments to update. myself <3 I was here last week after the time change, so it's still 2 a.m. for me if I'm going to join you for chat while it's airing.

Time for a reward challenge.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X