This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen-X- Discuss Episode 10- November 23, 2016

Million Dollar Gamble 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, November 23, 2016 starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

Preview...

One BIG night and TWO Castaways WILL. GO. HOME!! Woot!
    A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game, on a two-hour Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Fantasy Game Questions are up

Round 9 Dartboard

Comment

Good Morning and Happy "almost" Thanksgiving : )

Just stopping in to say thanks to those of you who have supported BBU throughout the Over The Top AND Survivor Season, we truly, truly appreciate YOU!

For anyone just stopping by, anyone who has enjoyed being here, reading the discussions, catching up on the new BB journey, or coming together to talk about this crazy Survivor season, we are just a bit short ( $180.00) on being able to pay the server/bandwidth expenses for November.

Any help is much appreciated : )

Comment

Sneak Peek...
          A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game, on a two-hour Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Tonight's episode is two hours! 8-10. That will definitely interfere with BBOTT Live Eviction!

Comment

well, you have your conflicts, Lynette, (BBOTT airing time) and I have mine...(4 hours ahead of airing time) meaning staying up waaaay too late to be here to find out the action as it happens. I'll have to hope for an internet connection tomorrow (I'm road tripping at the moment and writing this from the Costa del Sol -- which today, was the Costa del Clouds and Chilly Weather!) to catch up on things. Both conflicts are definitely a concern of the privileged so it's no complaint at my end, just a little sad that I won't be able to join you all. Enjoy the show, can't wait to watch tomorrow! Will add my comments at the end like I did last week.

Comment

2hrs of Survivor along w/HOH comp on BBOTT - big night & usual CBS stupid scheduling. Only surprise s/b the 2 departing Survivor tonight. Buckle your seat belts, its going to be a bumpy night.

Comment

Hi BettyBoo, Ophelia & Lynette!

Comment

Guess I'll win this season of the Survivor Fantasy Game since I'm the only one playing now!

Comment

• BettyBoo
                      BettyBoo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tah dah!!!! 👑

• Lynette
                      Lynette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL Kenny! Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone you were the only one playing.

Hi BettyBoo,

Just had recaps.

Getting my exercise running from one room with computer and BBOTT and TV in the other room with Survivor. Grrrrrrrr.

Comment

Hello, everyone, and goodbye Taylor, that little jerk.

Comment

Please consider donating using our PayPal button and/or sign up for CBS All Access using our banners on the site (must be a NEW subscription, use a different email address if you've signed up before). Both ways help support BBU. Thanks!

Comment

Keep your paws off our Ken Doll, Hannah! lol

Comment

Oh, don't worry, Will, Zeke won't tell anyone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X