This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen-X- Discuss Episode 12- December 7, 2016

Slayed the Survivor Dragon– Episode airs Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

It’s double the tribal councils as two castaways are sent home, and immunity is on the line in a classic game of Survivor pinball
    , on this season’s penultimate episode of "Survivor". Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

It's double the tribal councils as TWO castaways are sent home!

Preview...
    It\'s double the tribal councils as two castaways are sent home, and immunity is on the line in a classic game of Survivor pinball, on this season\'s penultimate episode of Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 7 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Hi all Just poppin in to say this week's Survivor Questions are now posted:

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...7-16-questions

Due to my all around slackness, last week was a "bye week" ...so this week to make up for that, point values have been doubled As Kenny has mentioned in an earlier show discussion thread, he has been the only one to remember to play for the last couple/few rounds... soooooo this week can either give an opportunity to play a little catch up for some or solidify his lead

I do apologize for being even more slack than ever on the Fantasy games.... "real life" has a way of keeping me runnin behind so much so that I'm chasing my own self most days

Hope everyone is doing well!! *hugs* all around!

Comment

Sneak Peek...
        It\'s double the tribal councils as two castaways are sent home, and immunity is on the line in a classic game of Survivor pinball, on this season\'s penultimate episode of Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 7 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

BBFanShan, I keep forgetting to get my answers in! The show starts on TV and I instantly remember I didn't get it done! But today I managed it! That probably means I'll get everything wrong.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Border! Sorry I missed you in my greetings

Evening to all ye who enter here. Can't believe Survivor ends next week, then we're in drought until March. This is after six continual months of the shows! Runway is almost over too. I feel withdrawal pains setting in. Oh, the humanity! (Bonus points for getting that reference -grin.)

And, hey, Lions are winning! The world is upside down.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Our Tampa bay Buccaneers are doing good too.

Didn't realize Survivor is ending next week already. Just as well with the holidays.

I'll be sitting in with you all tonight. I'm back close to home, though can't get there until tomorrow. (small island living, and winter schedules -- a wrinkle that is as much a treasure as it is an inconvenience.) Hoping some of you will help me out with a play by play...I'll be able to watch it in 3 hours, but it's way more fun to register shock and awe as it happens with all of you
          Last edited by ophelia__; 12-07-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you returned safely!

Good evening, everyone!

Comment

Hi Kenny, BettyBoo, and Ophelia!

Comment

Will tugged up pullups and declared, I'm a big boy now!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                :d :d lol :d

• ophelia__
                ophelia__ commented
                Editing a comment
                foreshadowing. either he has an embarrassing moment this episode, or he's one of the boots.

Hi Lynette, (ty), Kenny, BettyBoo and Border!!

Comment

Please consider donating using our PayPal button and/or sign up for CBS All Access using our banners on the site (must be a NEW subscription, use a different email address if you've signed up before). Both ways help support BBU. Thanks!

Comment

Getting right to a challenge.

Comment

we're six minutes in, is nothing going on?

Comment

Immunity challenge already?!?!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeap, they got to get through two Tribal Councils tonight!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X