Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen-X- Discuss FINALE & REUNION- December 14, 2016

I'm Going For a Million Bucks– 2-hour Finale Episode followed by the 1-hour Reunion Episode airs Wednesday, December 14, 2016 starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Steady hands will earn a spot in the final three and a chance at the million dollar prize. Then, after 39 days, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

Note: Please do not post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

Preview...
    Steady hands will earn a spot in the final three and a chance at the million dollar prize. Then, after 39 days, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

FINALE Fantasy Questions are posted

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...4-16-questions

Comment

Sneak Peek...
        Steady hands will earn a spot in the final three and a chance at the million dollar prize. Then, after 39 days, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Hey Guys!

I can't believe that this Survivor Season is coming to an end, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see who the winner will be!

Speaking of "the end" ...

Now, that we are approaching our true "off-season" as the end of the shows we love to discuss here are over, we ask that you don't forget BBU and if you can help provide support in any way, please know that it's much, much, MUCH appreciated.

We've had a great handful of faithful supporters who have pitched in during the Big Brother Over the Top and Survivor Seasons, but we know that as the holidays draw closer and closer and as all of you get hunkered down for the winter, that things here at BBU slow down too, but not the expense to keep us going, so that we can make it to summer and Season 19!

Again, any help to help us make it through is truly appreciated.

Comment

Well, not a clue who will win, though if I was betting I'd put my money on Adam. I've always liked Ken Doll and have come to like Hannah. Respect David's game and proud of him facing and winning over his fears. So I'm good with any of those four winning. Never warmed up to Bret and really don't like Jay, although he was kind with the family win, so wouldn't be as happy with them getting the million.

But, honestly, no real villains with this group. Great play and clever blindsides that cleared out the chaff leaving the best players for a tight finale. Should be a great evening. (And thank goodness for DVR since I can record Vikings.)

​​​​​🚣🚁🏊🏃🌞🌙⚡💧🌴🐙🐡🐠🐛🐬🐚🐸🐟🐋🐳🐍🎏🎋👙🙌😎

Comment

32 minutes until show time!!

Comment

Hi BettyBoo and Kenny! Caffeinated, ready and waiting.

Comment

Hi Lynette & BettyBoo! Alcohol fueled and ready to go! LOL

Comment

Hello all!

I Want Ken (but he's not as much of a favorite as in the beginning) or Jay (I liked him SO much more after his cohorts were ousted). But I think Adam will take it. I don't think David has a shot.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Colleen

I love how they do the Survivor finales.

Comment

Time for a 20 minute recap of the season.

Comment

• Lynette
                        Lynette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Really?!?!?! 20 minutes.

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope it's not really that long but sometimes it feels like it! LOL

The discussion about Adam's mom during the reunion show is going to be heartbreaking. So very sad!

Comment

Hey, everyone! Come on, Ken! Don't think he'll do it, but I'd sure like to see him win. Maybe he'll come back for another season?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Border!

Hope Jay's torch gets snuffed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X