This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 34: Game Changers- Discuss PREMIERE Episode- March 8, 2017

The Stakes Have Been Raised– 2-hour Premiere Episode airs Wednesday, March 8, 2017 starting at 8/7c PM

It’s an epic showdown as two legends in Survivor history set their sights on one another, on the two-hour season premiere of Survivor
    . Also, two castaways attempt to put their past behind them and start a new game while another castaway introduces the “spy shack” 2.0. This episode will be the 500th episode of Survivor!

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

On March 8th 2017 some of Survivor's most risk-taking, ground-breaking players of all time return to rewrite the playbook! Only on CBS!

Comment

On March 8th, 20 of Survivor\'s most legendary players return to take risks and rewrite the playbook! Only CBS

Comment

On March 8th, 20 of Survivor\'s most legendary players return to take risks and rewrite the playbook! Only CBS

Comment

It\'s an epic showdown as two legends in Survivor history set their sights on one another, on the two-hour season premiere of Survivor, Wednesday, March 8 at 8/7c. Also, two castaways attempt to put their past behind them and start a new game while another castaway introduces the \'spy shack\' 2.0. Only CBS

Comment

Tonight's the night! Less than 8 hours away! Anybody going to be around discussing the premiere tonight? Haven't really seen/heard from anyone lately.

Comment

Hi Kenny! Yes, I'm planning to come watch tonight with you all. Haven't had time to see who all is on Survivor, but I think from last season's sneak peak its all returnees so won't have to print out pics with names. Happy for that. See you later!

Comment

Hi, Kenny and Lynette! I'm planning on being here tonight too. I'm not sure how I feel about all returnees for the season and don't like some of these people. But, at least, there's some nice eye candy to watch!

Comment

Glad some folks are going to be around. Hi Lynette & kokomogirl! About an hour and 20 minutes until show time! 😊

Comment

Ready and waiting! Although I have to take a break sometime between 9-10. A driver is coming from Miami to load my dads vehicle on a transport to take it to my sister in Arizona.

Comment

Here and waiting! Less than a minute!

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Hi Malcolm!

Comment

Debbie is back. Oh boy!

Comment

Brad Culpepper, ugh! Watch him enough on lawyer commercials here!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X