This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 34: Game Changers- Discuss Episode 6- April 12, 2017

What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile– Episode airs Wednesday, April 12, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Emotions run high when the game begins to take a toll on one tribe, and castaways try to pull their way to safety at a physical immunity challenge. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Emotions run high when the game begins to take a toll on one tribe, and castaways try to pull their way to safety at a physical immunity challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 12 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak Peek...
      Emotions run high when the game begins to take a toll on one tribe, and castaways try to pull their way to safety at a physical immunity challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 12 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Pizza!! Give me pizza!! (no, I'm not crazy, watch the sneak peek, lol)

See you all in about 10 1/2 hours!

Comment

Checking in early since Andy Dehnart says on his Twitter feed that tonight's episode is very emotional and he feels sorry for person involved? Major injury, family issue or Debbie?? Well, see you all later for the show.

Update: It involves Zeke, but I will let you watch to find out secret.
          Last edited by BettyBoo; 04-12-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Almost time

Comment

Howdy partners!! Another Survivor night rolls in. Tossing Kenny a frozen pizza 🍕. Heat & eat!!

Comment

Hi Betty & Becky. I love DiGiorno!

Comment

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually its leftover Jets from delivery. But heats up nice in toaster oven. Lunch tomorrow.

Is it just me or does anyone believe if they told Tai who they were voting for, why didn't they let him in on who they were telling Varner and Sandra to vote for to keep him from being paranoid. Why the drama at all, I would have just said Sandra "You are gone, and there is nothing you can do about it. There's a new Queen in town."

Comment

Tai always manages to clumsily step in it. Still think Debbie will spill the beans.

Comment

Time for the Reward Challenge. Hmmm, wonder what the reward is. LOL

Comment

• beckyd30
                      beckyd30 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just put my own frozen pizza with extra shredded cheese in the oven. Wish I could order one, but this should be just as good with the extra cheese. (Aldi's Mama Cozzi's Sausage pizza - FTW)

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds delicious!

10 pizzas, that's all? I could eat 5 of those by myself!

Comment

OMG they are getting pizza! I want some tooooooooooo!

and HELLO everyone! Was hurrying to read all the messages and everyone's comments to say HELLO!

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Comment

Hi Lynette! Was wondering when you were going to join us.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X