Survivor 34: Game Changers- Discuss Episode 9- May 3, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 34: Game Changers- Discuss Episode 9- May 3, 2017

Reinventing How This Game Is Played – Episode airs Wednesday, May 3, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

One castaway’s alliance reacts after one of their own admits to flipping, and another Survivor must decide if they should reveal their secret advantage in the game to a trusted ally. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    One castaway\'s alliance reacts after one of their own admits to flipping, and another Survivor must decide if they should reveal their secret advantage in the game to a trusted ally, on Survivor, Wednesday, May 3 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak Peek...
      One castaway\'s alliance reacts after one of their own admits to flipping, and another Survivor must decide if they should reveal their secret advantage in the game to a trusted ally, on Survivor, Wednesday, May 3 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Wow! Great reward! Get to spend the night and sleep in an actual bed! Woot! (learned this from the sneak peek video above)

Comment

NOTE TO KENNY: Our local evening news showed Direct TV left cable lines all around a guy's house for months for his neighbor's cable. Took one call from local channel to get the company out to bury the cables. Now not only is it annoying, BUT I'm not sure why cables are needed for dish service? Internet? Thought of your cable company conflict. Meanwhile the morons at Comcast misapplied a second payment on my account messing up my autopays & the other poor saps account too. Gurrr

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting. Getting the local TV reporters on it usually works wonders.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, usually if you get Dish or Direct TV, you have to get your internet service from someone else so not sure if those were actually Direct TV's cable lines but they may be responsible for them? Not sure. I know if we got Direct TV here we would still have to use Mediacom (the cable company) for our Internet and home phone service. We ended up running our cable UP the pole and into the trees and over to the garage as Mediacom's last response to us was that the only way they would service the garage now is if we got a separate address for it and a whole other account/bill. Idiots!

Who is in a good place on the island?
          BEST: Cirie - weak physically, but pulling lots of strings while staying undercover. Has Michaela as ideal meat shield since the kid is not liked in the group. Could pull a Sandra stealth ending.
          GOOD: Tai - no longer pointed to as target & has 2 Immunity Idols, but his mouth can run away at the wrong time.
          OK: Sarah - flawlessly pulled off the Debbie blindside, but may be targetted for that move since she flipped sides.
          ??: Zeke - the outing helped him by taking the bullseye off him and giving him sympathy in the group, but will he get too aggressive in moves?

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Good assessments. Gearing up for BB I see.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hi BettyBoo and Kenny and all who follow!

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Howdy back atcha

Sarah admits to the group that she flipped and voted out Debbie.

Comment

Hi BettyBoo & Lynette!

Comment

Woohoo glad we don't have to watch Debbie any longer.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Amen Sista. I couldn't take much more of her - "I did everything you have done in your lifetime, but I did it BETTER." attitude.

Hello, BettyBoo and Kenny and all!

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Kokomogirl!

I didn't like Cirie last time she played. She is playing a lot more stealthily this year.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                So far she's holding her tongue and staying in background. Time will tell if she can run it all the way.

Reward challenge time, gonna go watch - brb.

Comment

Time for reward challenge.

Comment

Hi Kenny, BettyBoo and Lynette! What game changer will happen tonight???

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X