Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- Discuss PREMIERE- September 27, 2017

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- Discuss PREMIERE- September 27, 2017

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident- 1-hour Premiere Episode airs Wednesday, September 27, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Eighteen castaways arrive in Fiji and are divided into three tribes of six based on how they are perceived by others, as either heroes, healers or hustlers.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview 1...
    The castaways battle to prove which group has what it takes to win - Heroes, Healers or Hustlers. Also, one tribe will earn an advantage when the game is immediately \'ignited\' by the season\'s first challenge, and there is a super idol that comes with a new twist, on the 35th season premiere of Survivor, Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Preview 2...
      The castaways battle to prove which group has what it takes to win - Heroes, Healers or Hustlers. Also, one tribe will earn an advantage when the game is immediately \'ignited\' by the season\'s first challenge, and there is a super idol that comes with a new twist, on the 35th season premiere of Survivor, Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm, a "super idol that comes with a new twist"!!! I'm getting excited! Woot!

I'm reserving my spot on the couch....thanks Kenny!

Comment

I'm ready for this season to begin...

Comment

Excited for this new season of Survivor!! Reserving my spot on the couch too 😁

Quick "poll" of sorts... just curious to see how much, if any interest, in doing the BBU Survivor Fantasy Game this go round? Would love to have a lot of players

Comment

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm terrible at it but I do enjoy the challenge of trying to get some answers right.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I enjoyed playing but to be honest, things have changed here with me and my life so much (starting with the passing of my mom) and I've got so much to take care of and worry about that playing would just add to my "things I need to do" list aka my anxiety, so personally, I probably wouldn't play but don't let that stop you!

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            okay y'all ... I'll do my best with it... things here are still crazy as ever so I can't promise to have it up consistently at the same day/time but will try to always have it up by Tuesday night no less than an 24 hour window before each show airs

Won't start this week (obviously since tonight is the show LOL) ...and as usual, I give it a week to see how things are gonna play out with each season... so I will have the questions up for the 2nd week which will be our 1st Round over the coming weekend

Reserving my seat right here. It's the one with the big, floppy hat - gotta keep that island sun out of my eyes and off my face, you know.

Comment

Hey there....got my sunglasses 😎 And bug spray and the great KennyERJ Tribe sheet all printed out with their occupations and residences written down. Don't have time to study all their bios but did a quick read awhile back. They are in Fiji right? Should be great!

Comment

Ding dang it ..I'm not gonna make it in to watch the premiere along with y'all tonight Have some things that came up and I'm not home yet and won't but until much later :/ oh well, maybe next week... I'll probably read what you all post along the way when I do get to watch later 😁 Enjoy the show!

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh no! Hope everything is okay. Will miss you!

• DisMom
                DisMom commented
                Editing a comment
                Boo will miss you Shan See you next week

I know I'm early, but wanted to check in. Gotta get the dishes in the dirty dish receptacle (dishwasher ) and I'll be ready to go! Here's to a hopefully awesome season of Survivor!

Comment

Warm just baked Chocolate chip cookies ready! 🍪🍪🍪 grab a few on your way to your seat!

Comment

• DisMom
                  DisMom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In my best Homer Simpson mmmmmm....:drool:......cookies....

I have an OT question that might be odd.....have we always had the FB and Twitter buttons? If so then I'm really slipping 'cause I've never noticed them before!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As soon as I typed that I noticed there is a "Share" button on my phone right next to the number of posts for posting to Facebook and/or Twitter.

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way cool!! I hadn't noticed them.

• DisMom
                  DisMom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well thank goodness they were just added! I'm in quality assurance for my job and if I'm missing something that obvious I was thinking what else am I missing, lol!

Good evening, kokomogirl, DisMom & Lynette. Only a couple minutes to go! Woot!

Comment

My doggie just survived walking over a little snake crossing my sidewalk. It was black so I'm sure it was fine.

Comment

• DisMom
                    DisMom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my that would scare me, glad he's ok!

Here we go!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X