Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBU Survivor 35 Fantasy Game -- Coming Soon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBU Survivor 35 Fantasy Game -- Coming Soon!!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that we will be starting the BBU - Survivor 35 Fantasy game very soon! For those that don't know, I always give myself a "bye" week on the Fantasy Games each new Season at the beginning so I have a chance to see how it's gonna be played out that season. So once I get a chance to watch tonight's season premiere, I will get the ball rolling on our Fantasy Game ASAP

Really hope lots of BBU'rs will be around to enjoy this next Survivor season with us AND join in to play along in the Fantasy Game!

Hi everyone ...unfortunately there will be an additional one week "delay" in starting the Fantasy Game. Had a full, busy weekend and on Saturday night I fell and got banged up pretty badly so I've been pretty much laid up since then :/ I will be back and get the game going ASAP by week's end. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding <3 Hope everyone is well!!

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you're doing okay and heal quickly, Shan. You are more important to us than the fantasy game. Your healing is what we want - the game can wait. My thoughts are with you!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X