This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BBU Island Getaway!

Sit back, relax and sip your tropical drink here on the Island!

This is where you can talk about anything that's not Survivor related. Of course, you can talk about Survivor too, if you want.

Oh Kenny, that's beautiful! Wish I could be there today.

I read that you lost your Mom and that's been on my mind. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{hugs}}}}

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DisMom. It's actually going on 2 years ago (though it seems like yesterday). She passed away in the hospital at 2:07am on November 1, 2015. Miss her so much!

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi'ya DisMom & KennyERJ - I know I am coming in late here, my hubby says I will always be late for everything including my own funeral (LOL). Anyway, Kenny, I read your comment about your momma passing away a couple of years ago...just want to say that yes, it will always seem like yesterday. That is how close the 2 of you obviously were. My Dad passed away 39 yrs ago and it might as well have been yesterday I still miss him terribly! (((HUGS))) to you hun. If you are anything like her, I would imagine she was a wonderful woman who instilled such compassionate values in her children such as you, her son <3 If you ever left BBU, I would miss you terribly. <3

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for the kind words, Freebyrd ! Very much needed. The way I'm feeling, I can understand how 39 years can pass and it still seem like yesterday! Sorry for your loss!

Oh man. You picked a nice spot KennyERJ

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, what a relaxing picture. I want to sit on that beach and look at the ocean,

Where you all been? Kenny found us the perfect island to get away to. I've been lounging in the sun and drinking pina coladas (with those little umbrellas too). Went for a swim earlier but there were fishies biting me so I'm just going to let my feet soak in the water here at the beach edge. Miss you all!

Comment

Hi everyone posted last night over in the cafe ...I'll spare ya a "copy & paste" of that novel here (hehe) but if ya wanna read it, it's over there

hope all are well!! *hugs*

Comment

Hey y'all!

Round 1 Questions for our Fantasy Game are FINALLY posted sorry, I've been having serious issues with this whole leg mess and the meds make me loopy/sleepy so I've JUST gotten time to catch up on epis and do this :/

You can find Round 1 HERE

Good luck!

Comment

Am I gonna win Round 1 by default? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Fantasy game players ..see post above 😁

Comment

Hey y'all

Don't forget to join in our Fantasy Game fun!! Click link below

Fantasy Game Round 2 Questions

Comment

Hey y’all...gonna let Ophelia & I have all the fun (and points)? 😁 only about 3 more hours left to get your answers in for Round 2 of our Fantasy Game (see link in my last post above ^^^)

Comment

Apologies for the delay... Round 3 Questions are up for our Fantasy Game
                Round 3 Dartboard

Comment

Round 4 Questions for the Fantasy Game are posted... c'mon y'all.. go throw those darts!!

Round 4 Dartboard

Comment

annnnnnnnd...

Round 5 Dartboard

Comment

Not too late to join in the game... come have fun with us, y'all!

Fantasy Game Round 6

Comment

Hey guys... I'm sorry for being MIA and I hate to disappoint but I will not be around much, if at all, for the remainder of the Survivor season some things have come up in my persona life with hubby's health that are keeping me offline more than not this is why I've not been here, missed this past week for the Fantasy game and will be (unfortunately and sadly) unable to continue the game. I am so sorry y'all

Comment

• Walleye
                          Walleye commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hope all goes well @shan

• ophelia__
                          ophelia__ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          sorry to hear Shan. If there is interest to run the 'game', and you want to 'delegate' to an assistant, don't be shy about asking for help. I'd be happy to assist.

• ~smee~
                          ~smee~ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh, Shan, I am so sorry. Been all wrapped up in my own life, and not paying attention around here. Hope your hubby is doing well. Big hugs and lots of good wishes.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X