Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- Discuss Episode 4- October 18, 2017

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- Discuss Episode 4- October 18, 2017

I Don’t Like Having Snakes Around– Episode airs Wednesday, October 18, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Don't forget to join in our Fantasy Game fun!! Click link below

Fantasy Game Round 2 Questions

Comment

Sneak Peek...
        Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

I just watched last weeks show. That tribe better get it together...

Comment

Hey y’all...gonna let Ophelia & I have all the fun (and points)? 😁 only about 3 more hours left to get your answers in for Round 2 of our Fantasy Game (see link in my last post above ^^^)

Comment

• ophelia__
              ophelia__ commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I've edited my answers half a dozen times today, Shan. I just cannot decide on firm answers. Lost, totally lost, this week.

Once again, I'll be having the gang over to watch tonight's episode, so won't be joining you all for the viewing. I'm with you in spirit, tho...(at least I've made it a rotation for providing food...I was getting tired of feeding 2 or 3 extra people each week, tho tonight's my turn, and I've made a fabulous lasagna, trying to use up more of those danged tomatoes that will not stop in my garden. It's mid October already, tomatoes...call it quits, will ya?)

Enjoy the show. :-)

Comment

Hi all, new tribes coming up!

Comment

Hey all! Ready and waiting. Going to pop some cookies in the oven. Be ready soon!

Comment

Evening, everyone. Drop you buffs!

Comment

Drop them drawers (said by Alan, lol)! Ummm, I mean buffs!

Good evening everyone!

Comment

Was not sorry to see Patrick go. Some shocked faces on the other tribes hearing he was gone.

Comment

Hi Kenny, LIvzee, and Kokomogirl...Darn so much for my wonderful Kenny cheat sheet. It’s all messed up now.

Comment

• kokomogirl
                          kokomogirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hey, Lynette!

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The new tribes will be up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

And another year where the couple stays together.

Comment

Hi you all! I don't really watch survivor, but I missed you all! So I'm going to give it a try!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                            KennyERJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hey helen... I think she likes it!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X